• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Eclipse [Sign-up/OoC]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
I hesitate to ask, but...Is this still running?

SHUN THE NON-BELIEVER! SHUUUUN!

STONE HIM STONE HIM GIVE HIM A TASTE OF MY AXE

owo

Everyone is just busies methinks with stuffums therefore this is running yes if that gobbledy-gook answers your question

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Quite frankly, I just figured everyone got tired of the roleplay.

The only people regularly posting were myself, Jezza, Ordeith, Prof., you, and Fair, with occasional posts from a few others. If ya'll want to keep going, we could kill off the "dead" characters and draw it into a tight, small-cast roleplay.

If you five (I'll talk to the others to see if they still want to be involved) want to keep it going, I'm all for it.

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards

The only people regularly posting were myself, Jezza, Ordeith, Prof., you, and Fair, with occasional posts from a few others. If ya'll want to keep going, we could kill off the "dead" characters and draw it into a tight, small-cast roleplay.

If you five (I'll talk to the others to see if they still want to be involved) want to keep it going, I'm all for it.

Burbley burbley burbley

I have invested many cookies into this, so yes.

Endless Strategy

If you think we can get this back on track through that method, then let's do it. This was the first RP I'd ever joined, and it's certainly no tax on me, even at it's most active times. I'd definitely prefer to see it through.

FairSovereign

I'm still here and would love to continue. If we can get it going again, I'm all for it.

Endless Strategy

So Omni, how exactly is this restart going to work. You said "tightly-nit" so I assume all of the groups will be converging? And how exactly are you going to get rid of the inactive character? Have our destinations changed as a result of this plan? And is there anything I should do to help?

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
We'll basically be jumping ahead to the point where all teams reach Traverse Town. The inactive characters will be killed or lost during the journey and our six's characters (plus Rhapsody's character, who'll pop in from time to time) will be all that remain.

While I would have loved for each of our groups to visit each world and have those stories unfold, it's just no longer possible. Plus, these visits were simply taking too long, so I'd rather we get back to the plot, rather than the pleasantries.

Endless Strategy

Very well. I'll await your re-introductory post, and post myself soon after. And Omni, if we're skipping ahead, could you answer the questions my character had in my last post in this OOC thread? Because I was wondering about those aspects, as was my character. And why was Vanessa at Merlin's exactly? She said she came for his help, but at the end of the day she got none.

FairSovereign

So, I'm still with Ogen and Quel'loyen yes? And how much of a restart will this be? Re-posting of profiles and etc? Or just jumping right in where things left off in the old threads and stuff?

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Not particularly satisfied with it, but the post is up and the game continues.

Endless Strategy

Er is that a rewrite Omni? Is there some sort of twist to this, because I don't understand this turn of events. If Vanessa was a traitor from the start, then why was she being chased by Marshals and fully willing to assist our party in fighting the reavers? Heck, her internal monologue didn't betray a thing. It just doesn't seem to make sense.

And just to be clear, did we go through the worlds we were planning on going through in the last month?

Last edited:

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
Er is that a rewrite Omni? Is there some sort of twist to this, because I don't understand this turn of events. If Vanessa was a traitor from the start, then why was she being chased by Marshals and fully willing to assist our party in fighting the reavers? Heck, her internal monologue didn't betray a thing. It just doesn't seem to make sense.

And just to be clear, did we go through the worlds we were planning on going through in the last month?

Vanessa appears to be sneaky traitor lady person with pretty hair - her dialogue before the post or during doesn't have to betray anything, as she doesn't want to be found out too early to get what she wants; and at Omni's Traverse Town post it would be assumed that our heroes and villains have gone through worlds and the key players have found themselves at this crossroads world, if that makes sense.

MarluxiaNo11

Awards
Name:
Drew. R. Manuel

Alliance:
Eclipse Army

Weapon:
Growing up, Drew was heavily trained to use her fists in combat and the morals learned in her homeland we're somewhat tough in that they were always taught never to hide behind a weapon. This brutal training led to Drew becoming a swift mover with a powerful hit which garnered her the typical phrase as to float like a butterfly and sting like a bee. Looking at Drew, you would think of her as nothing more then a a pretty girl who hides behind her short blue bob of hair, but drop your guard for even a second and you could find yourself at the receiving end of a one of her combos.

Of course the ability to attack with her fists is handy, but it goes without saying that the kind of training she went through led her onto a journey of discovery and a power hungry Drew found herself training to unlock the hidden potential she had mustering inside of her. Harnessing the power of darkness to which she craved ever since hearing the tales of Xehanort from when she was just a fifthteen year old, Drew has managed to power-up her fists if you will, by using the power of darkness to create a dim glow that surrounds her hands when in a fit of rage. One combo and you could find yourself paralyzed immediately.

Ability(s):
Drew's combo's are none to be messed with as she trained herself and discovered quicker yet sharper ways to defeat her opponent. It's not until the power of darkness engulfs her hands to which you see her true abilities revealed.

Aiming one fist high in the sky she can call forth on the darkness within to send her fist to the ground at lightning speed causing a mass shock wave to emit in all directions surrounding her. After punching the ground rapidly and creating similar yet smaller shock waves, she reaches in and pulls out an electrifying dark ball of energy to which she pulls it up above her head and causes it to grow in size before firing it at shock speed towards her enemy.

Alternatively, once she has aimed her hands in the sky, she can then pull them down as if pushing towards her front with all her strength, binding her hands together to which she emits an extremely dark purple ray towards her enemy engulfed in a black and white lightning that is reminiscent of a representation of light and darkness combined to create the ultimate attack. Although slow in speed, it is devastating to the opponent if hit with it.

Appearance:
From head down a lightning blue bush of hair sits atop of head cut short so it hangs just below her chin, a large fringe comes crashing down the right side of her face covering one of her dark eyes. Wearing the robes that represent her hometown by nature and her attraction to the darkness she covers herself in a black robe held together by a brown rope belt around the waste, the robe carries a small hood on the back to which she never wears. The robe cuts off at the knees at the front but carries on around the back and side of the legs thus creating a v shape from her knees and round. As you continue further down her front you notice her height is dramatically increased by the black boots underneath the robes that take over the bottom of her legs with a 5 inch heel making it look like she couldn't maneuver herself very fast at all, something she uses to her advantage.

Both hands are covered with the robes and only revealed once she enters battle to show bandaged up hands, something Drew won't admit why to anyone although she knows it is to protect her hands from the power of darkness which engulfs her hands when she attacks. She also wears a small nose stud which is a dark shiny blue in color and is very unique to her.

Personality:
Drew is harsh at times and can be quite the brutal fighter, but deep down she houses a dark secret to why she is harsh and brutal, especially in battle. Her childhood was vicious in the way she was trained for battle and with the stories of Xehanorts rule been told to her during the latter of her teenage years, she grew to respect him as a god-like figure and so based herself around him but with a more evil side in terms of no mercy for her attackers.

Bio:
Engulfed by the darkness at an early age before she had even finished her teenage years, Drew found her home attacked by the reavers during The Black Dawn Genocide and in the end, taken over and destroyed her family and friends caught as well leaving her with nothing to fight for. The Eclipse King saw potential in a stubborn, but fragile and darkness fuelled Drew and she was summoned and told to release her inner darkness to allow her to have something to fight for, to fight on behalf of The Eclipse King.

After multitudes of training again, she was found to be one of the best allies that The Eclipse King could have and thus was promoted to a higher rank known as marshall and she found herself in a lot more control then she had ever been. Although she often thought to herself she was fighting alongside the people that had destroyed her livelihood, she also wanted to fight for something and after some persuasion from The Eclipse King and a lot more power at her disposal both physically and mentally with her rank, Drew found herself completely overtaken by the lust to be better and to win and vowed that she would do anything to win the war, even if it resulted in the loss of her life.

Extra:
(Theme Song - Quelle Surprise by Enter Shikari (Preferably an instrumental although I could not find one.

Last edited:

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Just to assure you, I've gone through your template and I'm not ignoring you or anything.

I just need to discuss things over with my partners before I make any full decisions.

MarluxiaNo11

Awards
Yeah, that's completely fine.
I'll be sure to check back here every so often to update with what's happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back