• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Expansion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Azrael

Everyone talking about the end of KH is making me depressed. I understand that that Sora's story is limited but KH itself is surely infinite if you got a good mind behind it. I mean, this is whst i see happening.

KH 1,2,3 + side stories
KH: subseries 1,2,3 + side stories
KH: new subseries 1,2,3 + sidestories

And this could go on for ever as long as the inspiration doesnt run dry.

It will run dry. That's the reason why it SHOULD end at III.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I wonder if Nomura would pull a 'Zelda'
What I mean is keep Sora but start a story unrelated to the other Stories.
If this happened it would have to be done right.

xTsukasa

Im all for kingdom hearts ending soon. I love the series but i feel like i need an end. Even if that end leads to this new "sub series" i dotn care, just end it with sora and roxas and all that. Earlier i read comments saying that even the people who think it is being milked will still buy the games and are hypocrites. Well honestly they dont have a choice or theyll be out of the loop next time noruma decides to pull a new character out of his ass and then find a way to have the option to never mention the character again.

Xion wasnt even thought about till KH2 development. How convinient for her to disapear at the end of days with the option of never seing her again (oh yes lets link her to the random sea shell at the start of KH2 ooooh recon). Why bother? I think roxas could have left on his own without Xion ever exsisting. If the 14th member was aqua then by all means add her in. Then Namine, at the end of chain of memories "oh your memory is going bye bye sora and you wont remember me". If he didnt want to use namine, that could be the end of her, same with riku replica. Days didnt clear up much for me cept that square feels like they need to introduce a girl to simmer down axel and roxas.

In conclusion, please milk the series all you want, just end each section before starting the new one (make the last game link to an upcoming part of the series with a secret ending or something)

As enjoyable as the series is it sometimes get ridiculous with the theory behind it. Im still confused as to why destroying Xehanorts heartless brought all the worlds back together. He was just a heartless, then beating any boss should have done the trick. Finally side note: "Ansem" in the reports in KHI built a machine to make heartless and said all the heartless made with it had been marked (all heartless we fight have heartless logo on them.) does that mean that darkside and the very first heartless we encounter are the only real ones? (makes no sense since the guy who turns into a heartless when you first visit traverse town, turns into a heartless with a logo...)

All in all im excited for new installments, but now after having to discover the secrets of 3 new characters (ven aqua terra), hearing that a new game with new charcters is underway before KH3, im not so thrilled....

Last edited:

Radon

mofo
[ spoilers] insert spoilers here [/spoilers]

Do that and take the space away from the first part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back