• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Films

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com
What would you think of Kingdom Hearts movies?
Done in the style of Disney Animated Classics from the 90s? Colorful animated animation and such. I think it'd be a neat way to present the series if they ever decided to adapt it in that way.

If they absolutely have to do a KH movie, please, for the love of all that is sacred and holy, do NOT do it in the Disney animated style. CGI a la Advent Children maybe, but animated Disney movie? Nope.

But IMHO, there shouldn't be a KH movie made. What would there be to tell? You still have KH3 coming out (not to mention BBS). It wouldn't be as simple a plot as say, Advent Children or Last Order. But then again, would I be surprised in the least? Not really, considering Squeenix milked the FFVII franchise for all it was worth. And I'm guilty of giving them a lot more money through said franchise than I care to admit.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
You can't really make a KH movie. I would still watch it though, but only if it was CGI like Advent Children.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
just like everyone say it can't fit even a 3 hours movie... well I don't really agree, just make it a sequal/prequal/sidestore but what about an anime? that would be great. thoug I (and everyone els almost) think it would just be better as a game anyway so there's not really any point in it

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
^exactly. The closest a KH story, already written or not, will get to a movie is Days. And the Disney stuff would be way too episodic to keep a good attention span.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back