• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts Final Mix.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

fallensephiroth

Ok everybody, this is my first fan fic, and I hope you all like it. I wanted to stay close to the Game, but still add my own twists and new world of course. Please let me know what you think, because it will let me know if I should continue to add chapters (I already have 4 more chapters written). Last, I want to thank KingdomUnknown, SorasAngel1292, sorafan1203, and Oathkeeper01 for inspireing me to write this! Enjoy!

P.S. Sorry for the title, but I did not know what to call it.

Chapter 1: Reminiscing the past

“A fragmented tale” “A world without you” “The eyes will close…” Sora quickly awoke with a startled look on his face. “Kairi?!” Sora called out, but of course, she was not there. Sora yawned, and looked over to see Donald & Goofy sleeping. It was still about four more hours before the morning sun would creep up to greet them, but Sora could not sleep anymore. He scratched his head, and wondered about the voice he had heard in his dream. What did it mean? Who had said it? Was it Kairi’s voice he heard? Sora shook his head, got up, and as he began to stretch, he heard a rustle from a bush about twenty-five feet away. Sora spun around rapidly, the Oblivion quickly appearing in his hand. Sora gripped the Keyblade in his hand, grasping it with a firm squeeze, as he prepared himself for whatever Heartless might come out. The rustle got a little louder, and the bush shook with a little more force. Sora began to inch his way closer to the bush. A White Mushroom jumped out, causing Sora to fall back. As the little Heartless looked at him with a puzzled expression on its face, Sora could not help but sight a breath of relief, while the Heartless began to walk around. He chuckled to himself, remembering its game of charades, as it stopped and began to spin around in place. “Wind!” Sora called out. The mushroom stopped, and promptly proceeded to spin around in place a second time. Sora shook his head, and called out wind once again. The little Heartless then fell to the floor, so Sora cast cure this time. The White Mushroom, got up, began to clap and jump around at it dropped Magic balls, a Bright Shard & a Mystery Goo with one final leap before it disappeared, leaving Sora to pick up the items. He thought it strange that this was the first Heartless that they had encountered since defeating Ansem. Sora took a step back as he began to think of everything that had happened. Three months had passed since the meteor shower in the Destiny Islands. He began to see quick flashes of the last three months, playing with Selphie, Tiddus and Wakka on the beach. Racing Riku with Kairi following behind. Riku being swallowed by the Darkness, receiving the Keyblade for the first time, and battling Darkside. Then, appearing on Traverse Town. Leon, Yuffie, Aerith, Cid, the Moogles and meeting Donald and Goofy for the first time. Images of Olympus Coliseum. Battling Cloud, Hercules, and even Sephiroth himself, before emerging as the Champion of the great Games! Wonderland, and Wendy, the Deep Jungle, Tarzan and Jane. Aladdin, Jasmine, Pinnochio, Ariel, and Jack Skellington. Then there was Hollow Bastion. Having to battle his best friend Riku, and even discovering that Kairi was a Princess of Heart! Riku…being under the control of Ansem. Riku…locked behind the doors of Kingdom Hearts with King Mickey. And then, then there was Kairi…Kairi, whom he missed. Kairi, whom he loved, and whom he had left behind on Destiny Islands with nothing but a promise to come back. It had only been two days since they had defeated Ansem, and he had left Kairi. Sora pulled out Kairi’s good luck charm, and smiled as the Oblivion quickly transformed into the Oathkeeper. Sora sat down. If he kept reminiscing any more, he felt that his head would explode. He turned his head up to the night sky, then looked back to his still sleeping friends, who where oblivious to anything. Sora walked back, yawned, and lay back down. Soon he thought, they would be back in Traverse Town, soon…he closed his eyes as he yawned again, and drifted back to sleep.

fallensephiroth

Eh, what the hay, I know it starts boreing, so here goes Chapter 2 just for kicks and grins! Enjoy!:p

Chapter 2: Quick Stop

As the reached the doors to Traverse Town, they all raced a little faster. Sora never could understand why it was dark when entering Traverse Town, but he did not care, as long as they where there. Once inside the gates, they all walked over to buy some supplies from Huey, Dewey and Louie for there upcoming journey, as the night sky began to rumble with a coming rainstorm. The three little ducks where excited to see the traveling hero’s, and began to ask a furious barrage of questions! “Where did you go?” “Did you really fight Hades?” “How big was the Maleficent Dragon?” “Whoa there, hold on you guys” said Donald. “Yeah.” Said Goofy. “Er, what was the first question again?” asked Goofy with a smile. “Guy’s, I’ll be right back” said Sora, “I want to see the Moogles real quick.” Sora left his friends to answer the questions while he went to the second floor of the accessory shop. “How can we help you Kupo?” Asked the little Moogle. “I need some quick supplies before we leave.” Said Sora. “What would you like to synthesize Kupo?” Sora pulled out the crystals, gems, and shards from their travels. “Let me have…um…six Megalixer’s, ten Mega-Ether’s, and one Crystal Crown please.” “My my, you sure do have a lot of items Kupo.” Sora simply smiled and said he would return while they worked on his items. Sora stepped out into the rain, and looked over to where Cid used to have his Gummi shop. Now, Cid and the others where in Hollow Bastion, picking up the pieces of their shattered home. Sora felt himself being watched by someone, and quickly looked around, his hair violently shaking off the water droplets that fell around him. The blinds where closed at Geppetto’s house, and nobody else was around. Sora shook his head, and took a deep breath. He glanced around once more, as stepped through the door to the Moogle shop, shaking the rain off of him.

His face was hidden underneath a dark hood as he stood above the accessory shop. Rain slid off of his hood and raced down to his gloved finger tips before falling to the roof. The only thing visible was a wicked grin. Suddenly, another hooded figure stepped through a portal. “Is he back?” asked the new hooded Unknown. “Yes. They arrived a few minutes ago.” Said the first Unknown. “Amazing, simply amazing! The child and his two companions defeated Him, and locked their own companions behind the door of Kingdom Hearts!” said the second Unknown. The first Unknown simply turned around, and walked past the other without saying a word. A portal appeared, and as he walked through it, he turned his head and said “One who knows nothing…can understand nothing.” The second Unknown, opened his mouth to say something in return, but thought it wise to say nothing for the moment. The time would come, he thought to himself. He followed as the portal began to disappear.

“Here you go Kupo.” Sora thanked the little Moogle and climbed the ladder down to the accessory shop. Donald and Goofy where waiting for him. “Hey guys” said Sora, “Before we leave, let’s go see Merlin and the Fairy Godmother.” “Well, ok” quacked Donald, “But let’s hurry, we still have a mission to finish.” “Gwarsh, do you think they will remember us?” asked Goofy. “We just saw them a week ago, you big palooka!” Squawked Donald. Sora just laughed, threw his hands behind his head, as he headed towards the Third district

yado

I taste delicious
Hey this is really good. You should Riku be the cloaked unkown who appeared second but hes still good. You know a double agent thing.

fallensephiroth

Thank you to both Yado and Anit-Cloud for your comments!

Chapter 3: A New Trick

As they walked inside, Merlin picked up his head from the book he was reading. “My word, you made it Sora! Bravo!” Sora chuckled, “Thanks, it wasn’t easy, but we made it. Merlin?” “Yes?” “We left King Mickey, and my friend Riku behind the door of Kingdom Hearts.” “Oh my!” gasped Merlin. “Before we locked them inside, King Mickey said “Don’t worry, there will always be a door to the light”” “Um, I see” “Do you know where the door to the light is Merlin?” “I’m sorry to say that I do not my dear Sora. I have heard of, but I seem to have forgotten where. Now where did I see it?” Merlin began to mumble to himself. Sora thought for a moment, “Well, is there anything new you can teach us?” “My, yes! Come with me.” Merlin took the trio to the second floor.

“Very well now then”, began Merlin, “I do believe that you will need some stronger abilities and Magic to aid you in your quest to search for the Door to the Light.” “For Goofy, we shall teach you the Boomerang ability!” said Merlin. “Gwarsh…what’s that?” “Well now, it’s just like Sora’s Strike Raid ability, but of course, you shall hurl your shield towards the enemy to strike two blows, but both will be very critical hits mind you!” Goofy decided to use the Defender Shield, so as to cause more damage with the spike’s protruding from the side’s. He gripped the Defender in his hand, reached back, and flung it across the training room with great force! The shield rocketed towards the other side of the room, as Merlin called forth his furniture to bear the brunt of the attack. It spun towards the dresser, and struck it with a tremendously loud “CRACK!”, but it was not over yet. As soon as it had obliterated the dresser, the shield ricoched towards a nearby table, leaving the dresser to disappear in a hail of splinters, and striking the table with a second ear shattering “CRACK!” As the table faded into dust, the shield flew back to Goofy’s outstretched hand. “Gwarsh! That was AMAZING!” Exclaimed Goofy! “Did you see that Sora?! Did you see that Donald?!” “Yeah, yeah, yeah! I heard it, you big palooka.” Mumbled Donald. “Alright Goofy!” yelled Sora, as high jumped up to high five his smiling friend. “Hey, what about ME?!” yelled Donald. “Oh” replied both Sora and Goofy, turning around to high five Donald. “No no no!” squawked Donald. “What are you going to teach ME Merlin?” “Oh my dear,” wondered Merlin “what to teach you?” “Oh YES, I know. I shall teach you the Magic spell “Earth.” “What?!” exclaimed Donald. “Oh my, I know it may not sound very powerful, but with the power of Earth, you shall be able to disorient your enemies, and cause bigger earthquakes with every upgrade you learn. The final form will cause a massive earthquake to swallow all the enemies on the field, but please, I implore you to try this outside. I do say that Goofy has cause enough damage for today.” Goofy chuckled and smiled sheepishly. Donald grumbled, still thinking it was a weak spell, but none the less, he thanked Merlin. “Now, for you my dear Sora, you shall also learn to use “Earth”, but, I shall also teach you “Confusion Impact!” “Wow….” Said Sora,”What’s it do?” “Well, when you are surrounded by the enemy, simply thrust the Keyblade into the ground as you fall to one knee. This shall cause all the enemies to become confused on the battle field, causing them to turn on each other!” “I want to try it!” exclaimed Sora! He raced to the middle of the room before Merlin could stop him, as the furniture appeared, dancing around the room. Sora pulled out the Keyblade, and attached the Lionheart Keychain. “Come On!” he yelled as he fell to one knee while thrusting the Keyblade into the ground. The floor cracked as an energy field shot out from the Keyblade, and passed through all the furniture, before vanishing into the air. The furniture shook, and suddenly, the dresser was crashing into the table, and the dish’s began to attack the chairs! “Ha ha!” laughed Sora, while Merlin looked around. “Oh me, oh my…I’m going to need all new furniture.” The four floated down to the first floor, and thanked Merlin as they headed out of his house. “Now where do we go?” asked Goofy. “To the Gummi ship. We need to start our search for our friends.” Said Sora. “All right!” yelled Donald, as he sprinted ahead, leaving Goofy and Sora laughing as they raced to catch up.

Tomorrow I shall post Chapter 4: Showdown of Fate!:D

McFly

Well ya asked me to read it :D
I'm lovin it, can't wait for Chapter 4! ^_^

fallensephiroth

Thank you all very much for your opinions. Like I promised, here is Chapter 4. By the way, you may want to listen to the One-Winged Angel theme while reading this chapter! Ha ha, just kidding! Enjoy!:D

Chapter 4: Showdown of Fate

Phil was in the Coliseum arena, picking up debris from the last game. He did not know who the One-Winged man was, or where he disappeared to for that matter, but he sure knew how to make an entrance, and cause massive destruction! Still, he could not believe that that little runt Sora had beaten him! With a final swing of his Ultima Keyblade, Sora had made the man grip his side and step back, before floating towards the sky and disappearing! “Rule number 145” he grumbled, “PICK UP YOUR MESS!” When he had finished, Phil began to walk out, when an echo of footsteps from the other side of the Coliseum came to his attention. He spun around to see who it could be. From the shadow’s, a tattered cape flapped in the wind. An enormous bandaged sword erupted from the shadow, followed by the person holding it…it was CLOUD STRIFE! Cloud walked to the center of the Coliseum, his spiky blonde hair and cape blowing with the wind. He could sense him…and although Cloud could not explain it, he knew…that HE was here! As he reached the center, something floated down from the heavens…a lone black feather. Cloud cast his gaze down to where it had come to rest on the ground. The wind began to whistle around him as a man floated down from the sky, and gently planted his feet on the ground. He wore all black, and had long silvery hair, but it was the solitary wing sprouting from his back shoulder that caught Phil’s attention. The great SOLDIER commander of Shinra had returned. SEPHIROTH was back! Both ex-soldiers locked eyes as the wind began to whip their hair around them. Quick images began to race through Cloud’s mind…a name; Nibelheim, a city in flames, the word JENOVA, and finally, Sephiroth, but how? How could it be he wondered, WHAT did it all mean? He did not know how they knew each other, but they did, and all he felt was a deep hatred for him! “So, we meet once again.” Cloud stated. “ Yes, I have been searching for you.” Replied Sephiroth with a smile creeping onto his face. “As long as you continue to exist, I can not awaken from my nightmare! You are my DARKNESS!” Cloud shouted! Sephiroth stretched out his hands, “Then turn towards the DARKNESS! Eternally refuse the LIGHT, and I shall truly take you TO A NIGHTMARE OF NO AWAKENING!” he bellowed. Cloud firmly gripped his Buster Sword with both hands, as Sephiroth calmly maneuvered his hand to the hilt of his infamous Masamune long sword! Both fighters squared off, and little by little the small stones around them began to shake, and levitate into the air, that now began to crackle with the energy that both fighters where giving off, causing the stones that where suspended in midair to shatter into nothingness. Their eyes where deadlocked for what seemed an eternity, until Cloud lunged forward towards Sephiroth! Sephiroth shot at him, and both weapons clashed with a thunderous crash, showering both fighters with sparks! The impact of both swords pushed the fighters back. Sephiroth grinned as he regained his composure, and flew at his rival! Cloud skidded to a halt on the floor. A black wing, identical to Sephiroth’s, sprouted out of his back, and Cloud quickly flew in to attack his enemy! Both swords threw out more sparks as they crashed once again with a loud “CLANG!” Both fighters quickly rose to the air, all the while fighting relentlessly! They would circle around each other, letting their swords do the talking in their unspoken duel. Both fought furiously, circling each other, slashing, lunging, and parrying so much, that they could have resembled roosters who would leap into the air, attacking each other with fierce tenacity! Sweat mixed with dust from the battleground streaked Cloud’s face, but he had no time to wipe it off. Cloud rushed towards Sephiroth bringing his Buster sword down to slice into Sephiroth’s wing, but his sword cut nothing but air! Sephiroth had disappeared, and reappeared high above Cloud. Cloud once again gripped his Buster sword tightly, and rocketed skyward to meet his foe! Upon seeing this, Sephiroth smiled, and proceeded to charge down from the heavens towards his rival. As both swords met under their great speed, a shattering sonic boom was heard, and the entire Coliseum rocked under the force, as a blinding white light bathed the arena. Phil, how was the sole witness to this amazing battle with his jaw to the floor, quickly turned his head away, for fear he would be left blind…

fallensephiroth

Thank you all who have posted or PM'd me! Means a lot to me, so I guess I will continue the story!:D Here is the next chapter!

Chapter 5: An Unknown Meeting

As they entered the Gummi ship, Sora stated that they should head to Hollow Bastion, so that they could talk to Cid, and see if he had any Navi Gummis. Goofy hit the hyperdrive, and they quickly warped toward Hollow Bastion. As they arrived, the party stepped on the ships transporter, and arrived down in the Library. “Hello!” echoed Donald’s yell. “Gwarsh, where is everybody?” “Hum…everybody should be here, shouldn’t they?” asked Sora. “Let’s go to the Castle Chapel, they may be there.” Said Donald. The party was uneasy as they made their way up the lifts towards the Castle Chapel. As they flung open the doors to the Chapel, as strange sight lay before them, an open portal! “Wait a minute, this wasn’t here before you guy’s!” exclaimed Sora. “Well, let’s see where it takes us.” Replied Goofy, as he proceeded to walk over to the portal and step through. “No Goofy! Wait!” yelled Donald, but it was to late, his friend had disappeared. “Come on Donald, let’s go!” yelled Sora, so they both ran into the mysterious unknown. All three stepped out of the tunnel. They could not believe it, they where in the room where they had fought Maleficent’s Dragon form! Donald and Goofy walked ahead cautiously, as Sora looked around. He remembered that it had been a difficult fight for all three. Sora shook his head, and began to walk towards his friends, when suddenly, a ripple began to shimmer behind him. A man, wearing a long hooded black trench coat with a long zipper down the middle, began to walk out of the portal towards Sora quickly. He would appear and then disappear, as thou he was fading in and out of existence. Sora sensed something behind him, and turned, just as the Unknown fazed thru Sora. Garbled words began to race around Sora’s head, but what did they mean? Sora turned back around to face the Unknown visitor, a confused look springing up to his face. The Unknown kept walking towards the other end of the room, all the while still fading in and out. Donald and Goofy gasped, both pulling out their weapons as they ran back to Sora’s side. When he had reached the end of the room, the Unknown stood, with his back still facing the trio. Sora gathered up his courage, and yelled out “Who are YOU?!” The Unknown turned his head, ever so slightly, and suddenly, there was his voice, in Sora’s head, “Ah…it seems you are special too.” Goofy, not knowing that the Unknown was communicating with Sora telepathically, asked “Ansem?” “That’s a familier name…” Sora heard in his head, “You look like him.” “What’s that supposed to mean?!” shouted Sora, shaking his fist violently, and scowling at him! The Unknown turned around to finally face the trio. No matter how much light filled the entire room, it seemed to shrink away from the Unknown, keeping his face concealed within the shadows of his dark hood. While he faced the three warriors, a ball of electrical energy began to form in his hand, hidden from the young heroes. Goofy looked around nervously, Donald gulped, and Sora pulled out his Keyblade, attaching the Oblivion Keychain. Before the gang could say a word, the Unknown flung the energy ball he had accumulated in his hand, towards Sora! Sora sprang into action, pulling the Oblivion up with a steady grip, guarding against the vicious attack! Sora strained under the pressure, trying to withstand the crackling energy, that was mere inches from his face! With a determined shove forward, Sora deflected the shot, sending it, and the sweat from his forehead, flying away. The energy ball impacted way above the Unknown. It exploded against the ceiling, causing huge chunks of it to come crashing down around the party’s attacker. The Unknown calmly crossed his arms across his chest, as the stone and debris rained down around him. When the dust settled, Sora still stood his ground, his knuckles wrapping tighter on the hilt of the Oblivion, untill they where white. Both Donald and Goofy also gripped their weapons tighter. “Which means, you are not complete…incomplete one.” Said the Unknown, within the confines of Sora’s mind. “That power…allow me to test YOUR POWER!” he finally yelled, as he began to assault the young warriors with a barrage of energy shots…

yado

I taste delicious
Hey this is great but not to flame you this happened in KH-FM didnt it you just put your own tiwist now put chapter 6 on the internet NOW!!!!

fallensephiroth

yado said:
Hey this is great but not to flame you this happened in KH-FM didnt it you just put your own tiwist now put chapter 6 on the internet NOW!!!!

Yes Yado, you are right. :D I put it in, because some have still not seen the battle from KH-FM, and I do feel it is imortant in the continuing story of Kingdom Hearts. Now my young Padwan, be patient, and use the force to see chapter 6...:p Ok, sorry, just wanted to say that. Thank you very much for your input, also to bladewielder, and Oathkeeper01! I shall post chapter 6 tomorrow, sorry guys...:(

yado

I taste delicious
fallensephiroth said:
Yes Yado, you are right. :D I put it in, because some have still not seen the battle from KH-FM, and I do feel it is imortant in the continuing story of Kingdom Hearts. Now my young Padwan, be patient, and use the force to see chapter 6...:p Ok, sorry, just wanted to say that. Thank you very much for your input, also to bladewielder, and Oathkeeper01! I shall post chapter 6 tomorrow, sorry guys...:(

i used and force and found out fallen seperioth i am your father . no just kidding if we have to wait till tommorow can you at least give us the title

heya fallensephiroth, i havent finished reading all of it. but so far it is pretty darn good. :) i like it. i only got through the 4th chapter, but when i have more time ill finish the other chapters. good job so far man! ttyl sephy. :p

ok just finished the those chapters... very good. your story is well developed with the little twists you have added. :) and still you stay loyal to the games storyline! i am amazed at how well you have done that. a lovely fan fic sephy. i will enjoy reading your future chapters. so hurry up! :p

fallensephiroth

Thank you KingdomUnknown! Im really glad you have enjoyed the story! I hope the next chapter is not disapointing! To all that read this next chapter, please forgive me, but it's LONG! Sorry, but I like they way it came out, and I hope ya'll do to! Enjoy!

Chapter 6: New Found Valor

A ray of sunshine beamed thru the tattered roof, and sparkled against a bead of sweat that rolled rapidly down Sora’s forehead. The young Keyblade Master quickly dodge rolled to his right to escape another flurry of energy shots that the Unknown warrior shot towards him. Sora sprang from his roll, and quickly tried to charge his way toward his foe, but stopped abruptly as he raised the Oblivion to once again guard against a volley of energy shots aimed towards him. The dust from the old floor began to kick up around his feet as Sora felt himself being pushed back by the massive energy. Sweat began to roll furiously down his forehead and the back of his head as he strained to stand his ground! He felt his legs begin to buckle under the pressure, and Sora knew he would not last long. Donald saw his friend fighting for his life, so he yelled for Goofy to distract the attention of Sora’s assailant. Goofy gripped the Defender shield in his hands, and charged forward! As he ran towards the Unknown, he yelled “Come ON!”, and flung the shield at him. The shield blasted towards it’s target, but as it got near, the Unknown brought up his hand, instantly calling forth a shield barrier to block Goofy’s attack! While Goofy watched in shock as his weapon returned to him, Donald had rushed to Sora’s side. “Sora!” he yelled, as he thrust his wand towards the sky, casting Curaga for his fallen comrade. Sora was on his hands and knees panting, as he felt the cure spell wash over him, and instantly, he could feel his strength returning to him. Sora sprang to his feet, “Thanks Donald!” he yelled back as he raced to help Goofy, who was now struggling under the same barrage of energy shots that had pinned Sora down. Donald raced behind him, and gasped as he heard Goofy yell for help! “Take THAT!” yelled Donald, shooting a mighty blast of fire out of his wand. The fire ball scorched the very stone floor as it sped forward, but with a wave of his hand, the Unknown called forth his barrier, causing the fire ball to explode in a shower of flames and sparks against the barrier. “Pathetic” stated the Unknown, “You are still incomplete, therefore, WEAK!” “We still haven’t hit him!” thought Sora angrily, as he raced forward. “All right” he bellowed, “Let’s do this the HARD WAY!” He gripped the Oblivion with almost knuckle busting strength, as he charged. The Unknown turned his attention away from Goofy, so he could concentrate another barrage of energy shots at Sora. As he raced to attack the Unknown, Sora saw Donald rush to the aid of their injured friend out of the corner of his eye. The energy balls crackled as they rushed to meet Sora, but at the last instant, Sora ducked, and dodge rolled underneath them. He quickly leapt forward, and as he brought his Keyblade crashing down to inflict a critical blow, he shouted “Now I got you!” CLANG! Sora gasped as he saw that the Unknown warrior had blocked the attack with a sword of his own! Sora jumped back, not knowing what to expect next. As this was going on, Donald helped Goofy to his feet after curing him. “Gwarsh, thanks pal!” “Let’s go help Sora!” Donald yelled, and both raced to stand by their friend.

Sora was panting, and sweat seemed to cover him from head to toe! “Are you guys alright?” yelled Sora without turning around. “Yep!” they replied. “What do we do now Sora?!” exclaimed Donald. “Goofy, follow me, Donald…I need you to stay back, ok?” Goofy nodded his head, but Donald tilted his head down. He felt so useless. Sora turned, and winked at him with a smile. Donald looked at him, completely puzzled, but suddenly, he knew what Sora was up to. Sora and Goofy blasted forward, as the Unknown beckoned them to attack, mocking them. As both heroes where charging, the Unknown’s sword extended forward, becoming a large red energy saber! Sora gasped, as it reminded him of Leon’s Gunblade when it was extended to full power! Sora gritted his teeth, as a determined look came over his face. The Unknown lunged towards them, swinging the saber in a wide arc. Sora and Goofy stopped as they braced themselves. The impact sent them flying back, but they quickly recovered and rushed back at him! As the Unknown swung to attack again, Sora dodge rolled under his swing, and Goofy quickly jumped back, only to race forward as soon as the saber had passed. As the Unknown side stepped a swing from Sora’s Oblivion, he turned to see Goofy with shield in front, but it was too late! The impact from Goofy’s charge flung him to the ground, and as he began to get up, Sora leapt into the air once again to strike a critical blow! The Unknown pulled out a SECOND red energy saber, easily deflecting Sora’s attack. “What?!” is all that Sora could say, as he stumbled back. The Unknown calmly got up, an energy saber in each hand. As Sora and Goofy stood their ground, weapons at the ready, the Unknown began to zig-zag towards them, fazing in and out as he raced to them. Sora could not believe it! One minute he was there, the sabers swinging wildly in both hands, and the next minute he was gone! Suddenly, he stood before them, quickly bringing the sabers together in a scissor like motion! “Now Donald!” yelled Sora. During the fight, Donald had maneuvered his way unseen behind the Unknown. Before he could move, Donald yelled “Got ya!” and cast Stopga on their enemy. The Unknown stood there, motionless, but Sora knew that with his power, the spell would not restrain him for long. Sora gripped the Oblivion, and began his assault by unleashing Arcs Arcanum, while Goofy used his Boomerang ability again, as Donald recast the powerful Firaga spell! All three attacks hit their mark, and as soon as they had finished, the Unknown rocked violently back and forth from the damage he had received. When he had recovered, the Unknown focused his energy on the one who had truly inflicted the damage on him, Donald!

Donald tried his best to guard against every attack, but the Unknown was filled with rage, therefore, his attacks where fiercer! Sora and Goofy raced to help their friend in need, but jumped out of the way to avoid an energy blast fired by their attacker! The Unknown flung Donald to the ground, knocking him unconscious. As he raised his saber to deliver the finishing blow, both Sora and Goofy screamed! “NO!” A white light instantly engulfed both warriors, and Sora shook, as he felt Goofy’s strength flow thru him. The Unknown turned to face them, but Goofy was no longer there, and Sora looked different. Sora stood before the Unknown, clothed in a new outfit. His normally yellow shoes where now a crimson red. His old red outfit now matched the new colors with black high lights. A classic fur de lis design was etched on his pant legs and the sleeves of his arms. His jacket also matched the rest of his outfit, but the most surprising thing of all, was that Sora now gripped a second Keyblade! The Oblivion he once held disappeared, and in its place, Sora now gripped the Oathkeeper. In his other hand, he held his familiar Kingdom Keyblade! Sora smiled as he felt his new found valor, and without missing a beat, he flung himself at the Unknown! He swung the Keyblades with strong ferocity, forcing the Unknown to go on the defensive. Sora knew he could not lose, he had to win. He had to protect Donald. He had to find Riku and King Mickey. He had to keep his promise to Kairi! Sora began to press forward with all his might. The Unknown was having a hard time now trying to block all of Sora’s attacks. With a violent push, he shoved the Unknown to the ground. As he fell, Sora pulled out an Elixer yelling “Donald!” The Royal Wizard of Disney castle jumped to his feet. No sooner had the words “All right!” escaped his beak, he gasped to see what Sora had now become, a powerful new warrior! Sora smiled at his friend before turning his full attention to the now standing Unknown. Both opponents lunged towards each other, violently kicking up dust. As they began to bridge the gap between each other, Sora suddenly jumped back, allowing the Unknown to reach him. Just as the Unknown thought he had the young wielder of the Keyblades at his mercy, Sora unleashed a massively devastating attack, the new and improved Arcs Arcanum Deux! The Unknown could not withstand the onslaught, nor the massive follow up attacks! Donald cast Blizzaga, incasing him in a massive ice block that quickly rendered him vulnerable to all of Sora’s attacks! The Unknown soon broke free, and jumped back. Sora and Donald faced him as the Unknown cast a massive blue energy attack. Sora stood his ground as the energy ball hurtled toward him. With a powerful swing of the Keyblades, Sora quickly deflected the attack back. The Unknown had no time to react, and the energy ball struck him square in the chest and began to surround him. He seemed paralyzed as an electrical current crackled loudly around him. He began to stumble back, and grip his chest, but to Sora’s horrified surprise, the Unknown calmly pushed the energy away, sending it to crash against the roof. “Truly fascinating!” Sora heard in his mind, “This is going to be…enjoyable.” Sora began to grow angry, and quickly charged his foe! “What are you talking ABOUT?” Sora yelled. Sora leapt into the air to strike, but at the height of his mid-air zenith, the Unknown began to faze away. Time seemed to stand still, as Sora could only watch his enemy disappear. When Sora landed, he was astonished to find himself BEHIND the Unknown. Sora turned to face him, Keyblades at the ready. “In your present state, you can not understand” Sora heard him say. The Unknown (who until this point had had his back to Sora), slightly turned his head to look at the young hero. “In any case, the time when we can meet again will no doubtless come.” He stated. Sora gasped, as the Unknown began to disappear before him. “I am…” he said, appearing for a slight second before disappearing into nothingness, “a mere shell.” Sora could only stare at where the Unknown once stood. After several minutes, Donald walked up, “Sora?” He turned to see his friend, and suddenly, the bright light bathed the room again. Goofy now stood besides Sora, and as both friends looked at each other they both collapsed to the floor. “What happened?” asked Goofy. “We fused! You and I became one! We did it…to save Donald.” Sora turned to look at the feathered wizard with a smile. “Thank you Sora. Thank you Goofy.” “All for one, and one for all!” exclaimed Goofy. The three laughed as they turned to find that the portal had re-appeared. “Come on.” Said Goofy, “This place gives me the creeps.” “You got it!” yelled Donald. As they walked to the portal, Sora turned around to look at the room. Ceiling debris was scattered all over the room. This had been Sora’s toughest fight. Who was the Unknown man? What did he want with him? What did he mean when he called Sora an incomplete one? Why had he said that he was a mere shell? How had he fused with Goofy? “Sora!” Sora turned around, and raced to his beckoning friends, pushing the questions to the back of his mind. They would have to be answered later, because right now, they needed to find Cid.

Sorry, but I warned ya'll, it's LONG!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back