• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts HD Classics on PS3??????????????

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you want a HD classics collection for KINGDOM HEARTS?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doiley

So many old classic games being released in HD recently. God of war collection, tomb raider trilogy and now just recently resident evil code veronica and 4 are getting hd releases.

But more importantly Kingdom Hearts should get this treatment with the collection being KH1, re:chain of memories and KH2.

Do you want this and whould you buy it?

Cast you're vote and comment :wink:

KH2SUperfan

its called "My Own Little World, Where Nicki Minaj
So many old classic games being released in HD recently. God of war collection, tomb raider trilogy and now just recently resident evil code veronica and 4 are getting hd releases.

But more importantly Kingdom Hearts should get this treatment with the collection being KH1, re:chain of memories and KH2.

Do you want this and whould you buy it?

Cast you're vote and comment :wink:
i would, idk about anyone else, but a revamped version of KH2 would be good

oh and don't steal my excessive use of the '?' mark, that's mine:biggrin:

Last edited:

Doiley

I think a revamp of one wud be good as well, was playin one on my ps2 the other day and its well blury, guess thats what happens when you get used to HD, realise how poor the quality was in the old days.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I would not buy this.. UNLESS, it had the FM scenes from KH2FM.
Otherwise, no thanks, as I already own perfectly good copies of KH1, Re:COM, and KH2.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
uh yeah they should just because I miss those old days just sitting on my house on a saturday playing KH1 :D

Doiley

I have all 3 also, im in UK as well so have to resort to swap magic to play re:com and the quality is terrible on screen. As for the final mix yeah that would be good, never played the final mix versions, would have liked to fight all Org XIII in KH2 at will.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
Well my PS2 just recently broke and I need to replay them again since I miss this series the most.

D

Deleted member 87467

I dont really want it. It'd be cool, I guess, but I dont think its neccessary. I'd rather have them work on Dream Drop Distance and BBS v2

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
awww, i miss them old days *more nostalgia*

I still remember when I beat Maleficent for the first time. It was a saturday and very snowy out side. I battled my way to the chapel and defeated Maleficent in her witch form. Then I saved and played in the snow outside. When I came back in I beat her dragon. I was little back then and beating that dragon took forever XD

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
There are a bunch of misleading titles around these sections :[

vitxras

ive wondered that my self. a kh collections would be legend, what for it..... dary

k99y77

Awards
they will probably do it because KH is one of the most popular game franchises in the PS2 era, here is what im hoping to be in that collection, KH, KHII, KH re:COM, all remastered in high definition, 3D effects, Trophies support, bring the final mixes (hopefully), i don't care if that will delay KHBBSV.2, as this collection will definitely sell more copies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back