• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: Heart of Memories

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

QuintusKing

Awards
Website
heart95key95.blogspot.com
Thanks, Desire and Kat!

I hope to see more of your work soon, once you know where else to take the story, QuintusKing.

Sure, let's hope so!! You can just call me Quintus, by the way :D.

:D I really like how you did the rain dripping off of Sora. The only thing I'd critique a little is that you might want to work on Akira's eyes. They look more like something you'd see on a sonic character, perhaps. Not that its a bad thing, but depends on how you want him to look. ouo The back of Sora's hair needs to be spiked outward, I think.

Thanks for giving me your opinion. I'm aware that Sora's hair wasn't spiked outward. I didn't now how to draw the outward spike from his back, but now that I've seen Amano's manga, I have an idea about how it should be drawn. As for Akira's eyes, do you mean they look too ordinary? Or are they not the same style as KH manga? Personally, I think they are a bit ordinary, but I don't get what you mean. I'll probably improve his look.

Also, I'm confident that my drawing skill has improved again! I'm currently working on another manga, so you'll probably be more impressed by my new work, hehe.:cool:

Last edited:

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
Thanks, Desire and Kat!

Sure, let's hope so!! You can just call me Quintus, by the way :D.

Thanks for giving me your opinion. I'm aware that Sora's hair wasn't spiked outward. I didn't now how to draw the outward spike from his back, but now that I've seen Amano's manga, I have a the basic idea about how it should be drawn. As for Akira's eyes, do you mean they look too ordinary? Or are they not the same style as KH manga? Personally, I think they are a bit ordinary, but I don't get what you mean. I'll probably improve his look.

Also, I'm confident that my drawing skill has improved again! I'm currently working on another manga, so you'll probably be more impressed by my new work, hehe.:cool:

I will do that. I can't believe it's the 23rd. Have you done any drawings lately?

QuintusKing

Awards
Website
Heck dude, I've forgotten about this thread haha. No, still writing the script. I've done more than half of it, but I'm really busy recently, so I'm afraid the rest will be taken care of days later :D

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Oh, you're back! Welcome back! It's good to know that we'll be seeing an update soon, haha. Not that the lack of it is an issue, though; after all, real-life stuff comes first. :)

QuintusKing

Awards
Website
Yup, yup. I thought I could finish the script in a flash, but it is longer than I imagined despite the short story xD. I even write the script when I'm free at school. It's progressing, but very slowly. Thanks for following up, I'll update whenever available!!

UPDATE:
21 Jul 2014: Really slow progress on the script. It's nearing final, but I'm being lazy these days xD. Anyway, I tried drawing one of my characters, and I myself was surprised at how much I have improved! I'll make myself work faster on the script, so stay tuned!
6 Aug 2014: Wrote bits by bits this week. I've said this for tons of times, but... the script is at its final. In any case, I expect this new manga to be completed in more than half a year, if it is to be polished to its finest. After writing the script, I'll have to revise it, and then practice drawing my characters, then only I start drafting the manga. I think I'll create a new thread sometime, probably once I start creating some artworks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back