• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts II Premier Party???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chihiro

☆ birth by sleep;
According to .Oathkeeper. there was a premier part in LA for Kingdom Hearts II yesterday (3/23/06) and I was wondering if anyone can find any pictures, because I can't >_>

E

Eclipse

yeah, someone posted them here somewhere, on the first page or second i think <_<

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
wow........I was worryin about a commercial....and they had a premiere party.....wait! They have premiere parties for video games???

D

Dexter

what did they do besides.................. party

Announce the stars that voice act in kh2. I heard they also featured some gamplay footage.

wow........I was worryin about a commercial....and they had a premiere party.....wait! They have premiere parties for video games???

Yeah, video games don't always have premire partys, usally they have partys for Movies and that kinda stuff. But since this is Disney...well everything is possible!

...No problem!...^^^........

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
This is big! I wanna see it on tv!!!!.........okay.......I dont think it would be on tv.......

E

Eclipse

Sora_is_mine*2 said:
NOOOOO!
I'mn right by LA. I could've gone. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

i don't think you would be able to

it's one of those celebraty/paparazzi shows

us normal folk can't go T_T

D

Dexter

Oathkeeper01 said:
This is big! I wanna see it on tv!!!!.........okay.......I dont think it would be on tv.......

It might be on Calfornia local channels....mabey....but it had to get some kind of publicity because there were some VERY FAMOUS CHILD STARS and Adult movie stars...

D

Dexter

Savior of Dawn said:
...That was lame. All it was was a whole bunch of celebrity voice actors. I want [non-spoiler] screenshots! ><;

Well thats what the party was mostly about. Announcing the voice actors who played in kh2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back