• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts II -- Rated T for Teen?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shouraisei

Last I checked, Kingdom Hearts was rated E10+. Either there has been a mistake, or ESRB has changed their minds about it's rating. On this week's Circuit City flyer, KHI and KHII were both on sale -- but KHII was rated T. Did I miss something?

It's also listed as "T" on their website -- here. Best Buy has the game listed as E10+, but the game guide is rated T -- here.

I hope those links work. If not, I can always scan the flyer -- or you could look up Kingdom Hearts II yourself on those websites. :nahnah:

Anyone else notice this?

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
Wow, thats odd. Either it's an error or maybe esrb changed their minds about the amount of violence. Oh well, it doesn't matter to me.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
>_>..eh....maybe the ESRB changed their mind or did a major typo..lol..it doesnet really effect anything cuz nothing has been said about adding new content or anything to get that rating so it must be the same as the E10+ one...

I havent seen this before....but I dont know why they changed it...

DrBanxon

Styles Upon Styles
This is EXTREMELY old.
It was once, a long time ago, rated T, but they changed the game so it would be E10+.
The ESRB are way too lazy to actually change their website.

LinkSlySora

Weird, most likly a typo. I don't think they should say "Use of alchol" because its only used once and that doesn't really count, and there is hardly any blood. ESRB can't really change the mind now. And KH2 is ment to be a game for all ages, not a rated t game. Besides, how can a game with goofy in it be rated T lol.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
master of keys said:
It would be cool if KH3 were rated M.
Not for all the preteens, that means they probably couldn't get it. Unless their parents didn't give a :cursing:.

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
it is a typo for sure esrb never change their minds less its a scandal

RsOoXrAas

on the best buy website, it says teen for the stradegy guide, but it says e10 for the actuall game. as for circuit city, i cant exxplain that

~Leo~

DrBanxon said:
This is EXTREMELY old.
It was once, a long time ago, rated T, but they changed the game so it would be E10+.

Hm. I just saw like 10 posts after this, you just tottaly ignored this. READ THE POSTS, so you know what's going on. This is why I barely post in this section.

This can and should die.

LadySamurai87

I don't think Disney would go for rated M. ^_^" And my parents can barely understand what I type. You try to talk KH with them and they won't know Sora's name ten minutes later. I tried to get them to understand what anime means, but they don't remember. It probably has something to do with the fact that their English is lacking and getting my hands on an M rated game is no problem. I may be sixteen, but people don't care about selling games to underage kids.

Crona Tronic

Hmm... an mature KH... theyd have to do some pretty major overhauling LOL I could see KH3 being TEEN but I dont think they can do so with disney. as (i forget who and im too lazy to check) said, they aren't going to have a game with donald/goofy in it rated higher than E. Hey, maybe Square'll ditch disney and make a prequel to KH (i have a theory, so keep reading if you wanna know it :p)

So at one point everyone could master keyblades, right? but this caused chaos because the keyblade in the wrong hands could bring "chaos and ruin". So anyways, a war is started and the last one left alive is the winner and gets to keep the Keyblade and choose who gets it next (OKAY, last three alive, the three psychadellic guys in the secret ending) This story could create a higher ESRB rating cuz ur killing people, not darkness in peoples's hearts.

Tell me what you think of my theory!

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
LOL..I love this word Crona
psychadellic guys
...:thumbup:

Your theory is good....but since there would be no Sora(you didnt say so I just guessed NO) I'd have to kill nomura...=D..And I had dibs on him first people stop saying your gonna kill him...Cuz I AM!!

B0nD 0f Flam3s

DrBanxon said:
This is EXTREMELY old.

yea hes right that was thier first choice but then they changed it

Crona Tronic

Kawaiikousuke said:
LOL..I love this word Crona ...:thumbup:

Your theory is good....but since there would be no Sora(you didnt say so I just guessed NO) I'd have to kill nomura...=D..And I had dibs on him first people stop saying your gonna kill him...Cuz I AM!!

Well, if it were a prequel, its not possible any of them are Sora. Perhaps Sora's father? LOL idk. Then again, maybe its after KH2 and one of the three is Sora. Sora's my fav fictional character but i think some people might have problems keeping Sora and getting rid of Donald/Goofy

YAWN be time

EDIT: Yeah, psychadellic is a cool word lol. My dad said it earlier today and I'd been eager to use it ever since.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back