What's new

Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: Inverted Hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

shadow_heart91

Reaction score
California, but wants to live in Twilight Town
Website
www.myspace.com
http://www.the-mousehole.net/KHIH/KH-InvertedHearts.htm

I know this has nothing to do with KH2, but I was searching through the web for KH2 demos when I came up to this demo of a fan-made KH game. My computer can't download the game cause I have a mac, so I can't play to tell if it's good or not. Maybe u guys will have better luck. It looks weird...

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
Reaction score
it's pretty good, well, kinda, but KH itself is wayyyyyyyyyyyy better than this!

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
Reaction score
Fun. It's not too bad. Just the charcter structure is all I have a problem with. They look kinda wierd, but who am I to complain?

REala728

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
hey i have a mac too (yay im not alone!!) but i also have 56k.. so either way theres no way i can play
bored.gif

E

Ecstacy

ok i cant even pass the first part with the chickens and frogs and stuff at the pond lol. what do i do. oh yeah it's not bad this can hold me till advent children comes out(that a whole bunch of drugs lol jk) no but it's not too bad.

Brian

Lupuscurrit

Reaction score
I'm having a lot of fun with this, thanks for the link man it is good

Mercury Rain

Just Another Star
Reaction score
it's not that bad. you can even kill all the animals you see....

Ok since 2002 they've been designing that game..... they need to get out more.... no offense or anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6