• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts is getting creepy...wouldn't you agree

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I actually doubt it will be "new everything except Sora", as I would think that some more characters are taken over into the new saga. Why go through all that mess to save people and stuff and then ditch them at the end of the Saga?
Yeah, I was over-exaggerating the changes that will be made, but still, there won't be backstory for Xehanort.

Awards
Let's say that Xehanort manages to Xehanort-ify Sora.

It means Xehanort can now connect his heart with anyone without even trying. He can Xehanortify people just by passing next to them. He could Xehanortify World's Heart. he could Xehanortify Kingdom Hearts itself. Basically Xehanort could become existence itself if he possesses Sora. Every heart, every will would be overwritten by Xehanort.

Here, you gained a level of creepy.
WTF. Xehanort's evilness just went to an all-time high

mjejr1

Why talk about after kh3, were still like 10 years away form kh3, lol. but seriously like 4-5 years away atleast

heyitsdeven

I found that moment when Sora was talking to YMX and then turned around and the cloaked figure is just looking down at him was very creepy. Under that hood just seems endless.... and darker than usual to me. XD

NGSnG.jpg

That part scared the sht outa me x: Kh just got Inception-mindf**-creepy

Amazing

Woah wait what? When Xehanort appeared to Sora on Destiny Islands he didn't have a body? 0.O

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Woah wait what? When Xehanort appeared to Sora on Destiny Islands he didn't have a body? 0.O

Yes, he was only a heart.

It was explained by the Young Xehanort that one of the conditions of being even able to do time travel is to cast your body away and become only a heart.

D.D.D

Stuffed in a sack and being thrown through a magic
Xehanort is just a very messed up person...uh, well, or whatever he is. The fact that just a small fragment of his heart can change people into himself is just damn creepy. If I were Sora, I'd stay away from Geezernort; if he got a hold of that heart connection power, he could do anything he wanted.
Which brings me to my next question. Why does Sora have that power? I almost wanna say that he's Kingdom Hearts itself. What other kind of being would have such an effect over others' hearts?

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
tbh the plot is really stupid now

time travel = fail plot always
It is, if you do it stupidly. And that's not always the case. I guess it's all opinion based, but honestly, sometimes it's whatever. As I said before, nothing was too out of the way for this time travel stuff.

I mean, if he had gone back and completely changed the events of BbS or some other major game to his favor and there was this huge mess up in the time and space continuum for which Sora *who could suddenly time travel* had to go fix, then I would have been a little "meh" on this too. But it wasn't. It was really simple, and he didn't do anything big at all that would affect the plot too much for anyone else other than himself.

Samhain

Bronze Member
its stupid because then you have the only reason young mx started this whole thing was because himself "Ansem SoD" but that makes no sense because how would ansem sod ever exist if young mx wouldn't ever turn to darkness if it wasn't for him

Izayoi

galactic cancer
the series was always creepy. the atmosphere of KH1 was the darkest and weirdest thing ever prior to leaving traverse town, and even then it never totally left, especially at the end of the game.

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
its stupid because then you have the only reason young mx started this whole thing was because himself "Ansem SoD" but that makes no sense because how would ansem sod ever exist if young mx wouldn't ever turn to darkness if it wasn't for him

It's already said in the translation you can't have a huge effect on the past, you can only talk to people. All he did was tell himself to basically go to the dark side. Obviously he went to the darkside on his own at some point in time, he only went back to make sure of it.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
tbh the plot is really stupid now

time travel = fail plot always

Chrono Trigger says hi. As does 12 Monkeys. Back To The Future. The Time Machine. Ratchet and Clank. Futurama.

Amazing

On time travel plot: old school gamers don't forget Crash Bandicoot 3. Game was awesome. ^^

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Chrono Trigger says hi. As does 12 Monkeys. Back To The Future. The Time Machine. Ratchet and Clank. Futurama.
Oh I love Futurama's time travel.At least Sora hasn't gone to the past and slept with Kairi's Grandmother making him her grandfather.

Samhain

Bronze Member
Xehanort contradicted himself
he said oh yeah u cant change the future blablablala

sure is that why Ansem SoD is the one who convinced young xehanort to go to darkness? without ansem sod = the future is different

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back