• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts Novalized

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
I have a script I copied and edited to truth(Tons of small errors). I also had recorded every cutscene in the game to VHS.
It's okay, I'll do a CoM after this.

Sora sighs as he gets a drink. The last fight had gotten to him. Sora and the others head into the arena to find.... Cloud! Sora and Cloud ready their swords.
Sora runs at him and the two clash swords, sparks flying. Donald follows up with a few Fire spells, but Cloud reflects them. Goofy blocks Donald. Cloud runs at Goofy, but Sora slams his blade into Cloud’s back. Phil cheers from the sidelines. Cloud grins as he charges up his Omni slash. Sora and the others gasp as Cloud flies across the arena, quickly KOing Donald and Goofy. Sora dodge-rolls out of the way. Cloud stops his attack and Sora runs up to him...
All of a sudden, a wall explodes and out come a giant, black, 3-headed dog comes running out.
Hades comes up behind. "Oh, right, there was one other rule I forgot: Accidents happen." Then he vanishes. The beast is about to swish Sora and all the others when a figure appears underneath.
Phil yells. "Herc!"
Hercules turns his head. "Phil, get them out of here!"
Sora and Phil grab Donald and Goofy and head to the Lobby. Once out of sight and in safety, they set down Donald and Goofy at the healing circle.
Phil turns to Sora. "Whew, that was close! That was Cerberus, the guardian of the Underworld. Herc should be able to handle him. But then again, maybe not... This doesn't look good."

Vote: Sora locks keyhole this visit or later, after Hallow Bastion.

Last edited:

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
No Vote! I'll decide.

Phil paces cross the room when Sora heads for the arena. "Kid, you're not entering the arena, are ya? This ain't just some match. This is for real!"
Sora turns back to him. "I'm not afraid. You can decide if I'm hero material or not."
Phil sighs. "Be careful, kid!"
As Sora and friends run into the arena, Hercules is holding an unconscious Cloud, holding back Cerubus. The beast turns its heads at Sora.
Phil comes in behind them. "Kid, I got two words of advice for you: Attack!"
Herc and Phil quickly run away with Cloud as the beast began to shot fireballs.
Sora dodge-rolled and started to combo the feet. Donald, thinking logically, begins to fire Blizzard at the fireballs. As one large fireball rushes at Donald, Goofy defends with his shield, deflecting it back at Cerberus’s head. The dog growled argerlly, the reared up on its legs, and crated a quake. Sora and the others fell to their butts. Then the beast drew back its head and spat dark energy on the ground, vortexing them high in the air.
Sora yelled to Donald "Blizzard Now!!!" The two fired Blizzard straight at the 3 heads. Two heads were frozen, so Sora took the fall down to smack the third squarely on the head.
Cerubus roared as it fell unconscious. Out of the spot where Sora hit him, an Inferno band fell to the floor. Sora and the others then collapsed.
Later, Phil calls a meeting. "Thus, I do hereby dub thee junior heroes, and confer upon thee full rights and privileges to participate in the games. Further-- "
Donald realized what he said. ”Hey! What do you mean "junior heros"?"
Phil stopped his speech. "You rookies still don't understand what it takes to be a real hero."
Sora turned to Hercules. "So, what does it take?"
Herc replied. "Well, that's just something you'll have to find out for yourselves. Just the way I did."
"No problem. We'll start by proving ourselves in the games."
Phil sighed. "There ain't gonna be any games for a while. Gotta clean up the mess from that last battle first."
"Okay, we'll be back." Sora and his friends left.
Phil turns to Herc. "I still can't believe that squirt actually beat Cerberus."
Hercules grins and tells him aside-ly. "Just between us, I'd already worn Cerberus down by the time the little guy jumped in."
Phil grinned. "My lips are sealed."

As Sora and the others head for the entrance, they come upon Cloud, who looks very depressed.
Sora walks up to him. "Hey, are you all right?"
Cloud sighs. "Yeah."
"So why did you go along with him, anyways?"
"I'm looking for someone. Hades promised to help." Cloud stands up. "I tried to exploit the power of darkness, but it backfired. I fell into darkness, and I couldn't find the light."
Sora looked up at him. "You'll find it. I'm searching too."
"For your light?" Cloud reaches in his pocket and hands Sora something. "Here. Don't lose sight of it." Then he begins walking back to the arena.
Sora yells and waves. "How about a rematch sometime? Fair and square, no dark powers involved."
Cloud pauses and flips his hair. "I think I'll pass."
Sora grins and him, Donald and Goofy leave for their ship. A few moments later, Hades enters with a little Hercules doll. "He's strong, he's kind. He's always there for you, and he's handsome to boot. He's perfect. Perfect. Perfectly infuriating!" He melts the doll as he turns red. "He makes me crazy." Then he takes a deep breath and chills to his blue form. "Wait a minute. What are you worried about? All the pieces are in place. Relax. Here's what you do. Let Hercules train the kid. In the next games, I'll take care of them both." From behind him, Maleficent appears. "Who invited you to the party? Stay out of this. This is my show."
Maleficent says emotionlessly. "As you wish. Fight to your heart's content." She vanishes quickly and silently.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back