• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts Novalized

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Chapter 1: Dive into the Heart Part 1
A young boy with wild brown hair is floating in air. I've been having these weird thoughts lately, like is any of this for real or not?
The young man begins to fall, leaving a blue trail. He then awakens to a bright sun. When he sees a white haired male, the young man waves. But then a tidal wave appears. The young man tries to save the white haired male, but he is washed up in the water. He goes down through the water and is swept away from the male. He then pops up, out of the water, at dawn, where a girl on the beach waves to him. He is about to approach, but then the girl points behind him. The male turns to see someone who looks just like him fall threw the air. The male falls back into the water and is swept away as the girl reaches for him.

The male falls into the water and eventually lands in a circular area. A bunch of white pigeons fly away upon him landing, revealing a portrait of Snow White and the Seven Dwarves. Then a voice is heard.
So much to do, so little time... Take your time. Don't be afraid. The door is still shut. Now, step forward. Can you do it? The male steps forward. Then, trapezoid stones with a sword, a shield, and a staff appeared.
Power sleeps within you......If you give it form... It will give you strength. Choose well.
The male grabs the sword.
The power of the warrior. Invincible courage. A sword of terrible destruction. Is this the power you seek?
The male nods yes.
Your path is set. The sword vanishes from the male's arms.
Now, what will you give up in exchange?
The male walks over to the shield.
The power of the guardian. Kindness to aid friends. A shield to repel all. You give up this power?
The male nods No and wanders over to the staff.
The power of the mystic. Inner strength. A staff of wonder and ruin. You give up this power?
The male nods Yes and the staff vanish.
You've chosen the power of the warrior. You've given up the power of the mystic. Is this the form you choose?
The male nods yes. The trapezoid stones sink into the floor and disappear. The floor shatters and the man falls down.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
thelonepickle, I'm writing this because I tried to post just the script and it got closed. twice.

The male lands on the circular floor with a portrait of Cinderella. The sword appeared on his arm.
You gained the power to fight. The male swings it around. All right! You've got it. Use this power to protect yourself and others. Suddenly, Shadows appeared. There will be times you have to fight. Keep your light burning strong. The boy turns to face the group of Shadows. Quickly he slashs them. When all but one have vanished in silanence, the last disappeared. Then more appeared. Behind you! He quickly turns and defeats all of the Shadows, swinging the sword this way and that. After the last has vanished, a shadow swallowed the platform. The boy tried to escape, but the shadow swallowed him too.

Last edited:

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
No offense Jax-Oh1, but what is the point of this story? I think you should make it a little more original. And longer too. It seems like just the story of Kingdom Hearts abridged. Sorry, but thats what I think. Keep trying though!

Blackest Night

High Priest of Sloanism
Depends upon the day and if there is free pizza.
It's terrible, unoriginal and completely devoid of imagination. The terrible grammar makes my eys bleed and the double post was annoying.

If you are goig to try and describe the game, then be DESCRIPTIVE.

The boy fights the group of Shadows. Then, they disappeared.

What was he feeling? Was he afraid? How did he beat them? Did he think he might loose? Did they make sounds when they vanished or was the entire battle silent? Where in your post WAS the battle?

I'll let you in on a little secret:

If you tried to post the script twice and it got closed, chances are it's going to get closed a third time.

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
Thank you cyberseraph. I am starting slow so by the time I get to Traverse town, this will be very detailed.

The boy (ok, I'm tired of rwriting the boy/male. you know who he is)wakes up in another circular floor with multiple colors. He approaches a door. his hand passes threw it. I can't open it... he thinks.
Then he notices a treasure chest and opens it. Then a large crate appeared. He pushes and smashes it. Then a barrel appeared and Sora smashed that as well. Then the door becomes sold. Sora then opens the door and lights are coming out of it. The he awakens on an island, where Tidus, Wakka, and Selphie are waiting.
Then the voice says to him Hold on. The door won't open just yet. First, tell me more about yourself.
Sora talks to Selphie. The girl asks "What's most important to you? He replies "Friendship". She asks "Is friendship such a big deal?"
Then Sora talks to Tidus. Tidus asks him "What are you afraid of?" Sora replies "Being Indecisive." Tidus asks "Being Indecisive? Is that really so scary?"
Finally, Sora talks to Wakka. Wakka asks him "What do you want outta life?" Sora reponses "To be strong." Wakka seems suprised "To be strong, huh?
Then the voice booms You value your friendship. You're afraid of being indecisive. You want to be strong. Your adventure begins in the dead of night. Your road won’t be easy, but a rising sun awaits your journeys end.
Sora tells the voice it Sounds good.
The day you will open the door is both far off and very near.

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Really, I think you need an original idea, cause this is just KH all over again, and I think we all know the story. But anyway, i guess if your gonna keep at it, then add more detail, try to describe the setting

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
Sora then appeared in a circular floor with a portrait of Aurora. As he approaches a light, a group of Shadows appears. Sora quickly attacks these things with swing after swing; finally managing to defeat them all then a glowing circle appears. Sora enters this circle. He is then refreshed and full of energy. Then a light travels to the other end, revealing stained glass stairs to the next another platform. Sora quickly follows this staircase to another platform, this one center around Belle. As he approached the middle, the voice appeared again.
The closer you get to light, the greater your shadow becomes. So Sora turns. As he watches in fear, his shadow rises off the floor and turned into a monstrous shadow. But don't be afraid. And don't forget...
Sora tries to flee, but the staircase is gone. Sora had no choice but to fight this creature, Darkside.
Quickly, he runs up and attacks the beast torso, but the thing doesn't show any sigh of pain. It grabs him and throws him to the ground. Sora quickly gets up and tries to avoid the creature's lasers it began firing. The lasers hit Sora's sword, causing Sora to drop it. Then the beast plants its hand in the ground, summoning an army of shadows. , Sora tries to hold the off, but there are too many of them. They grab him and make a black shadow hole.
But don't be afraid. You hold the mightiest weapon of all.
Sora is getting begins to sink. But don't forget. Sora is swallowed by them. You are the one who will open the door.

Last edited:

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Oh, that's great. Just update in SPITE of your readers. That'll teach us. -__-;

This is a BORING FIC!

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
Thelonepickle, I have the right to write what I want.

Chapter 2: Destiny Island
Sora then strugles on opening his eyes. That's when he notices Kairi staring him right in the face. "Whoa!"
Kairi giggles. Sora has awoken on the beach on Destiny Island. "Gimme a break, Kairi." Sora grouns to her.
Kairi replies "Sora, you lazy bum. I knew that I'd find you snoozing down here."
"No!" Sora quickly defends himself. "This huge black THING swallowed me up! I couldn't breathe, I couldn't.." Then his head hearts "Ow!"
Kairi looks at him sceptically. "Are you still dreaming?"
Sora calms down. "It wasn't a dream! Or was it? I don't know. What was that place? So bizarre..."
Kairi gives up on him. "Yeah, sure."
Sora quickly trys to change the subject. "Say, Kairi, what was your hometown like? You know, where you grew up."
"I've told you before, I don't remember. " Kairi turns away and looks at the sea.
"Nothing at all?"
"Nothing."
"You ever want to go back?"
Kairi thinks a moment. "Well, I'm happy here."
"Really..."
Kairi gets a almost wishful look in her eyes. "But you know... I wouldn't mind going to see it."
Sora trys to comfort her. "I'd like to see it too. Along with any other worlds out there! I want to see 'em all!"
Kairi turns to him "So what're we waiting for?"
Behind them, someone says "Hey, aren't you guys forgetting about me?"
They turn to see their pal Riku.
Riku smiles and says "So, I guess I'm the only one working on the raft." He tosses the log and Sora tried to catch it, but it landed on Sora's arms when he fell down. Riku then turns to Kairi. "And you're just as lazy as he is!"
Kairi gigles. "So you noticed. Okay, we'll finish it together. I'll race you!"
Sora says "Huh?"
Riku is equally suprised. "What, are you kidding?"
Kairi then qickly say "Ready? Go!"
Sora and Riku dash off, Kairi laughing and runing behind. Kairi then heads off. When Sora finds her, she reminds him. "So, can you gather the rest of the supplies? Sora, are you listening to me?"
Sora goes "Yeah, I heard you.
Kairi gets seriose and says "Okay, here's what you need to go find: Two Logs. One Cloth. One Rope. Bring everything back here. If you need help, just ask. I'm counting on you!"
Soira then goes and talks to Wakka, Selphie and Tidus for some one on one fighting while finding the equipment that Kairi needs. After finding all of them, Sora talks to Kairi.
Kairi says to him. "Thanks, Sora! I found something today, too. Here, it's yours.", giving Sora a Hi-Potion. "Tired? Want to call it a day?
Sora says "Yeah, let's go home."
"Okay. It is getting late. We'll finish up tomorrow."
Later that day, in the sunset, the 3 sit out on Riku's Island. Sora turns to Riku and asks him "So, Kairi's home is out there somewhere, right?"
Riku turns back to him and replies "Could be. We'll never know by staying here."
"But how far could a raft take us?"
"Who knows? If we have to, we'll think of something else."
Kairi then gets couriouse and decides to join the convesation "So, suppose you get to another world. What would you do there?"
Riku thinks a moment. "Well, I haven't really thought about it. It's just... I've always wondered why we're here on this island. If there are any other worlds out there, why did we end up on this one? And suppose there are other worlds... Then ours is just a little piece of something much greater. So we could have just as easily ended up somewhere else, right?"
Sora lays down on a branch and responds "I don't know."
Riku feels impowered. "That's why we need to go out there and find out. Just sitting here won't change a thing. It's the same old stuff. So let's go."
Kairi asks him "You've been thinking a lot lately, haven't you?"
"Thanks to you. If you hadn't come here, I probably would've never thought of any of this. Kairi, thanks." Riku says.
Kairi replies "You're welcome."
The 3 leave the island and Sora and Riku are on the way off when Riku calls out "Sora." Sora turns and Riku tosses Sora a yellow starshaped fruit. "You wanted one, didn't you?"
"A paopu fruit..." Sora is puzzled.
Riku explains "If two people share one, their destinies become intertwined. They'll remain a part of each other's lives no matter what. C'mon, I know you want to try it."
Sora still confused "What are you talking-"
Riku laughs and begins runing. Sora finnal gets it, throws away the paopu fruit and chases Riku back to their homes.

Last edited:

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Apparently, you have no idea what I just said. I never tried to take away your stupid rights.

EVEN THOUGH THEY'RE STUPID!

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
Thelonepickle said:
Oh, that's great. Just update in SPITE of your readers. That'll teach us. -__-;

This is a BORING FIC!

I'm going to write this. As long as I get at least 1 reply between each post, I will finish this story.

Meanwhile in Disney Castle, Donald Duck is on his way to the throne room. He waves to the broom on their morning rounds. Then he nocks on the door to the thrown room. The door swings open the the king's magestic throne room. Donald begins to address his king." Good morning, Your Majesty. It's nice to see you this morn- What!"
The room is empty. Pluto, the king's faithful dog, then approches Donald from behind the king's throne with a letter in his mouth. Donald takes the letter and quickly scans it. The court wizard panics, running out of the throne room to the garden, where the royal knight Goofy is snozzing. Donald yells at him "Wake up, Goofy, wake up! This is serious!!" Goofy is still sleeping, so Donald Duck cast a thunder spell on Goofy.
Goofy yelps in pain, then calms down and sleeply says "Hey there, Donald. G'morning.
Donald turns to him and says "We've got a problem, Goofy! But don't tell anyone... "
Goofy, who seems to ignore Donald, say "Queen Minnie?"
Donald crosses his arms "Not even the queen."
Goofy, still ignoring Donald, says "Daisy?"
Donald yells in anger "No, it's top secret!"
Goofy waves behind Donald and says "G'morning, ladies."
Donald Duck finnal realizes that Goofy wasn't talking to him. "What?" He slowly turns in fear. Surely enough, Minnie Mouse and Daisy Duck were almost right behind Goofy and Donald. Donald Duck laughs sheepishly.

Last edited:

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
Back on Destiny Islands, Sora & Riku are arguing. "I think the name should be Highwind." said Riku.
"No!!! Excalibur is a much cooler name." argued back Sora for about the 50th time. He then realized there was only one thing to do. "Let's Race!!!"
Kairi walked up to them. "You guys at it again? All right, I'll be the judge. The usual rules apply: Take any route you want... First one to tag that tree and make it back here wins."
Sora turns to Riku "If I win, I'm captain! And if you win..."
Riku says "I get to share the paopu with Kairi."
"Huh?"
Riku turns to Sora. "Deal? The winner gets to share a paopu with Kairi."
Sora starts to blush. "Wha... Wait a minute..."
Kairi, unaware of their swuabul, called out "Okay. On my count: 3, 2, 1, GO!!!!"
The race began. Sora barely defeated Riku. Riku, gasping for breath, says to Sora it's no big deal. Sora then heads over to Kairi. Kairi turns to him matter- a-factly and says "Today we collect provisions for out trip! Let's see, Sora, you're looking for One Seagull Egg. Three Mushrooms. Two Coconuts. Three Fish. And fill this up with Drinking Water. But not from the ocean!" Kairi gave Sora an Empty Bottle. "Bring everything back here. If you need help, just ask."
Sora heads around the island, grabbing all the needed previsions. All he had left to get was a Mushroom. Knowing mushrooms grow in dark places, Sora heads to the Secret place. After picking a Mushroom, Sora notices a drawing of him and Kairi the two had drawn when they were younger. He picks up a stone and draws something. He grins when all of a sudden a hooded man appears behind him. "Wh-Who's there?" asks Sora.
The hooded man says "I've come to see the door to this world."
Sora doesn't understand. "Huh?"
"This world has been connected."
Sora is starting to freak out "Wh-What are you talking about?"
"Tied to the darkness...soon to be completely eclipsed."
Sora tries to gather his courage. "Well, whoever you are, stop freaking me out like this. Huh? Wh- Where did you come from?"
"You do not yet know what lies beyond the door."
Sora finally understands. "So, you're from another world!"
The hooded man seems unaffected by Sora's tone. "There is so very much to learn. You understand so little."
Sora feels determined. "Oh, yeah? Well, you'll see. I'm gonna get out and learn what's out there!"
The hooded man seems to almost laugh. "A meaningless effort. One who knows nothing can understand nothing." He points to the wall. Sora turns to see a door appear. He turns back to the figure, but he's gone. Sora then heads to Kairi, trying to get this strange incident out off his head.
As Sora approces Kairi, she shows him a necklace "This? I'm making a necklace of thalassa shells. In the old days, sailors always wore thalassa shells. They were supposed to ensure a safe voyage." Sora holds out the previsions. Kairi smiles. "Thanks, Sora! I found something today, too. Here, it's yours." She hands him a Hi-Potion. "Tired? Want to call it a day?"
Sora says "Yeah, let's go home." still remembering the strange man and realizing how tiring it was gathering the stuff.
Kairi say "Okay, tomorrow's the big day. We should rest up!"
Later in the sunset, Sora and Kairi are sitting at the dock, enjoying the sunset.
Kairi turns to Sora "You know, Riku has changed."
Sora turn back to her "What do you mean?"
"Well..." Kairi pauses.
Sora asks "You okay?"
Kairi all of sudden is perky "Sora, let's take the raft and go-just the two of us!"
Sora is awed "Huh?"
Kairi giggles. "Just kidding."
Sora is surprised. "What's gotten into you? You're the one that's changed, Kairi."
Kairi then calms. "Maybe... You know, I was a little afraid at first, but now I'm ready. No matter where I go or what I see, I know I can always come back here. Right?"
Sora affirms her "Yeah, of course!"
Kairi leans on Sora "That's good. Sora, don't ever change."
Sora is just as puzzled. "Huh?"
Kairi turns back to the sea. "I just can't wait. Once we set sail, it'll be great."

Uns0lved

can u do one about chain of memories instead? cause i never got the game and i really wanna know the story line to it :(
even though other people dont like it ill keep reading this fic :D

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
Uns0lved, I'll write a Chain of Memories next. Thank you for reading and not flaming.

Meanwhile in Disney castle, Donald read the kings message out loud:
Donald, Sorry to rush off without sayin' goodbye, but there's big trouble brewin'. Not sure why, but the stars have been blinkin' out, one by one. And that means disaster can't be far behind. I hate to leave you all but I've gotta go check into it. There's someone with a "key"-the key to our survival. So I need you and Goofy to find him, and stick with him. Got it? We need that key or we're doomed! So go to Traverse Town and find Leon. He'll point you in the right direction.
P.S. Would ya apologize to Minnie for me? Thanks, pal.

Daisy turned to the Queen. "Oh, dear! What could this mean?"
Minnie sighs. "It means we'll just have to trust the king."
Goofy sighs "Gawrsh, I sure hope he's all right."
Donald tries to improve the mood. "Your Highness. Don't worry. We'll find the king and this "key.""
Minnie sniffs and says "Thank you, both of you."
Donald turns to his wife "Daisy, can you take care of-"
Daisy understands "Of course. You be careful, now, both of you."
Minnie then remembers. "Oh, and to chronicle your travels, he will accompany you."
Donald searches around, but doesn't see any one. Then he hears a little voice.
"Over here!" Donald looks on the desk to see a tiny cricket. "Cricket's the name. Jiminy Cricket, at your service."
Minnie turns to Donald. "We hope for your safe return. Please help the king."
Donald nodes. The girls curtsy and Goofy salutes him. Donald grabs Goofy's arm and pulls, saying "You're coming, too!"
Donald, Goofy, and Jiminy Cricket start to walk down the stairs.
Goofy turns Jimmy. "Gawrsh, Jiminy, your world disappeared, too?"
Jiminy sighs. "It was terrible. We were scattered. And as far as I can see, I'm the only one who made it to this castle."
Donald turns to Goofy. "Goofy?"
Goofy then remembers. "Oh, right... I gotcha. While we're in the other worlds, we can't let on where we're from. We've gotta protect the world border."
Donald turns to correct him. "Order."
Goofy turns back to him as they head threw some doors. "Right. World order." While proceeding to the next room, Goofy turns to Donald. "I guess we'll need new duds when we get there."
They then walk into the Gummi Ship room, Donald speaks through a pipe. "Hello up there? Donald Duck to launch crew! Anytime you're ready."
Chip understands and Dale pulls the lever to make a hand crane carry Goofy and Donald into the Gummi Ship's cockpit. The girls arrive to watch the departure. Donald gives them the thumbs up. Then he points toward the door. "Blast off!!" Then an arrow pointing down appears and the Gummi Ship falls downward straight threw the world and Donald and Goofy take off in the Gummi Ship.

Meanwhile in Sora's house, Sora lies in bed and looks at the modal ship he built on the ceiling. Sora is wondering about Kairi I just can't wait. Once we set sail, it'll be great. All of a sudden, Sora hears thunder. He looks out his window. "A storm? Oh, no, the raft!" Sora jumps out his window and heads to the island. His mother calls "Sora, dinner's ready. Come on down. Sora?", but he isn't there to hear her.
Sora arrives to the island and notices a black sphere at the dark sky. What's that? He then notices his friend's boats are anchored there too. Riku's boat. And Kairi's!
Suddenly, group of Shadows appeared. Tries to hit them with his wooden sword, but they aren't affected. Sora then notices someone on Riku's Island, so he runs past the shadows to the Island. That someone is Riku.
Sora yells to him "Where's Kairi? I thought she was with you!"
Riku seems to be distracted. "The door has opened..."
"What?
Riku turns to him. "The door has opened, Sora! Now we can go to the outside world!"
Sora yells back "What are you talking about? We've gotta find Kairi!"
Riku yells "Kairi's coming with us! Once we step through, we might not be able to come back. We may never see our parents again. There's no turning back. But this may be our only chance. We can't let fear stop us! I'm not afraid of the darkness!"
Sora feels sorry for his friend. "Riku!"
The black shadow circles engulf Sora and Riku. Sora tries to reach his friend, but the Shadow seams to swallow them both. Sora's sorrow seems to be his own undoing. Suddenly, a light appears, releasing Sora from the shadows and Sora gain a mysterious key-shaped sword.
The Mysterious Voice calls to it. "Keyblade... Keyblade..."
Sora is then surrounded by more Shadows. He frails the sword and destroys one. Realizing this weapon works on them, he fights his way to the Secret place, now sealed by a white door. Inside, he saw Kairi. He calls to her "Kairi!"
Kairi turns to him and seems to be in a trace. "Sora..."
Suddenly, the door in the back of the cavern opens and black wind comes out. Kairi got blown closer to Sora. Sora tried to catch Kairi, but Kairi disappears right threw Sora's arms. The wind then becomes too strong, and Sora was blown outside. He is released back on Riku's island. There lays the giant shadow. It's that beast!!! thinks Sora. With this the battle begins.
Sora charges at the beast hand and uses his new weapon to slash it. It then begins to shot lasers at him, but Sora jumps so the lasers hit it's own hand. It then calls on some Shadows, but Sora swings them away with a few hits. Impressed with his new weapon, Sora stabs the beast hand. The beast cries with pain. Then the dark vortex in the sky grows stronger. The beast is pulled into it. Sora dismisses his weapon and grabs on to a piece of wood, holding on for dear life. But his hand slips and Sora is sucked into the abyss.

Last edited:

Uns0lved

jiminy.....:mad: i hate that name cause people keep make fun of me....oh well
anyways i cant wait for your chain of memories novalized :D even though ill probably will be the only fan 0.o;;;

darkriku14

beginning and end
...not very original. ur only following the game. maybe if u used, i dont know your OWN ideas, it would be better >_>

just following the game is boring XP

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
Chapter 2: Traverse Town...
Goofy and Donald are walking down a street in Traverse Town when Goofy points to the sky and yells "Look, a star's goin' out!" Just in front of their eyes, the watches the star’s light vanish.
Donald turns to Goofy. "Come on. Let's hurry." Goofy, Donald, and Pluto continue to walk. "Where's that key..."
Goofy turns to Donald. "Hey, ya know, maybe we ought to go find Leon." Then he notices Pluto head for an alley. "Uh, Donald. Ya know, I betcha that..."
"Aw, what do you know, you big palooka?"
Goofy pauses a moment. "What do I know? Hmm... Come on, Pluto."
Pluto, not listening to Goofy, heads into the alley. There he spots Sora unconscious and licks his face to wake him up.
Sora groans "What a dream..." Pluto tries to jump on him. He then awakens with a start. "This isn't a dream!" as he stands up. "Where am I? Oh, boy." he turns to Pluto. "Do you know where we are?" Pluto runs off playfully. "Hey..." Sora walks out of the alley and then his eyes grow wide as he gets an eyeful of Traverse Town. "This is totally weird... I'm, in another world!"
Sora looks around a little. He spots the accessory shop near the ally, so he heads in. The clerk turn to the door "Hey there, how can I... Aw, it's only a kid."
Sora defends himself. "I'm not a kid! And the name's Sora!"
The clerk laughs. "Okay, okay, simmer down. So why the long face, Sora? You lost or somethin'?"
"No! Well, maybe. Where are we?"
The clerk is baffled. "Huh?" Then he sits down with Sora and explains to Sora everything.
Sora thinks deeply. "Traverse Town... So, gramps, is this really another world?
The shop keeper barks "Don't call me gramps! The name's Cid! Anyway... Not sure what you're talkin' about, but this sure ain't your island."
Sora then starts to get up. "Hmm... Guess I'd better start looking for Riku and Kairi."
Cid gets up as well. "Well, good luck with whatever it is you're doing. If you ever run into trouble, you come to me. I'll look out for you."
Sora leaves the shop and begins to head for a huge door behind it.
In this new area, things are dead quiet. Out of nowhere, a man falls down on the ground. His heart flouts out of his chest, transforms into a Solider Heartless, and disappears. Then, the Shadows appeared.
Sora gasps "It's those creatures from the island!"
Sora starts swinging his blade, backing them away. As he hits one, it vanishes and a yellow ball falls out. Sora grabs them and pockets them. He continues fighting them as he searches the area for his friends, expecting them to come out any moment. After exploring for about an hour, Sora heads back to the first district. There he goes back to the Accessory Shop and talks to Cid.
Cid turns to the door as Sora heads in. "Still haven't found 'em? Keep your chin up. Take another look around town."
Sora fells inspired and heads outside. Out there, all the people have vanished. The he hears a voice. "They'll come at you out of nowhere."
Sora turns to where the voice is coming from. "Who are you?"
"And they'll keep on coming at you, as long as you continue to wield the Keyblade." The voice is coming from a brown haired male. "But why? Why would it choose a kid like you?""
Sora is getting annoyed. "Hey, what's that supposed to mean?"
The male steps toward him. "Never mind. Now, let me see that Keyblade." He reaches for it.
Sora readies it. "What? There's no way you're getting this!"
The male pulls out his own sword. "All right, then have it your way."
The male begins to swing his sword. Sora doges it and delivers a combo to the male. The male flies back, but quickly recovers. He then shoots Fire at Sora, but Sora doges them. Too easy they both think. As Sora goes in for a KO, he is his back by a Fire spell, then hit by the stranger's blade. Sora collapses, unconscious.
A young girl appears behind the male. "I think you over done it, Squall"
'Squall' turns to the girl. "That’s Leon." He flips his hair out of the way and stares at Sora and the Keyblade. :Looks like things are worse than we thought. A lot worse."
Meanwhile, Donald and Goofy are in an alley, still searching for the king.
Goofy turns to Donald. "Gawrsh, there's nobody here. Sure is spooky!"
Donald turns back to him. "Aw, phooey. I'm not scared."
All of a sudden, Donald is taped on the shoulder. Donald freaks out and grabs on to Goofy. They turn a round to see a young woman in a pink outfit. The woman. "Excuse me. Did the king send you?" The 2 nod. She turns around and begins to walk. The two follow her, not knowing what comes next.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back