• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Re: Chains of Memories discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Will you get/do you want KH RE:CoM?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Re: Official Re:CoM in North America Thread

No ads...remember?

HOnestly though, Fate of the Unknown is one of the best KH tracks.

A

Azrael

No ads...remember?

HOnestly though, Fate of the Unknown is one of the best KH tracks.

Ads could help them boost sales.

But whatever, I want to see some reviews from some gaming mags.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar

lol Circuit City is selling Re:CoM for 19.99 now. So for those of you who didn't buy due to cost, there, it's a little cheaper now.

(man a price cut only a few days later, what does that say about the game)

Has nothing to do with the game.
Has to do with the fact that Circuit City always offers quick, low, lightning deals like this, and the fact that Circuit City is pretty much closing down a lot of their stores and filed for $1 billion in bankruptcy protection, all they can DO is offer their crap at low prices at the hopes that some miserable smuck might go purchase from them instead of Best Buy.

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com

Has nothing to do with the game.
Has to do with the fact that Circuit City always offers quick, low, lightning deals like this, and the fact that Circuit City is pretty much closing down a lot of their stores and filed for $1 billion in bankruptcy protection, all they can DO is offer their crap at low prices at the hopes that some miserable smuck might go purchase from them instead of Best Buy.

I lolled hard. Circuit City sucks.

T

trazin

I have a question does RE:com have a secret ending and if it does can you post a link for me
Thanx

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards

Wait, secret ending? X_X how much do I not know? How do you get this secret ending?

A

Azrael

Wait, secret ending? X_X how much do I not know? How do you get this secret ending?

Easy beat the game.

There's a secret ending with Roxas meeting Hayner, Olette and Pence in the Real Twilight Town (I think), Sora in his KH2 appearance in sleep and the remaining Organization members meeting once again.

Marly

Awards

There is two Larxene fights, right? ;-; I want to fight her again ;-;

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com

Bullshit, it's all about WAL-MART

That, my dear Ziz, is bullshit. Wal-Mart may be cheap but, their products are usually outdated, often faulty or broken, all of their CD's are edited, the service sucks ass, and they sell crap. You pay the same at Best Buy, only your not wasting money on broken crap.

Easy beat the game.

There's a secret ending with Roxas meeting Hayner, Olette and Pence in the Real Twilight Town (I think), Sora in his KH2 appearance in sleep and the remaining Organization members meeting once again.

That isn't a secret ending. That was in Japan version as well and all you have to do is beat the game. There's nothing secret about an ending that you automatically get.

Marly

Awards

Duh, you kill her in the second fight *shot by Madammina*

Oh right :3 thanks. Good. Larxene shall live forever in my heart!

A

Azrael

That, my dear Ziz, is bullshit. Wal-Mart may be cheap but, their products are usually outdated, often faulty or broken, all of their CD's are edited, the service sucks ass, and they sell crap. You pay the same at Best Buy, only your not wasting money on broken crap.

That isn't a secret ending. That was in Japan version as well and all you have to do is beat the game. There's nothing secret about an ending that you automatically get.

Ehh...fine you win.

You get topz xD.

Marly

Awards

I'm pretty sure if things at Wal-Mart were often broken or faulty they wouldn't have any business. And they wouldn't own 1/48th of the Worlds money.

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com

I'm pretty sure if things at Wal-Mart were often broken or faulty they wouldn't have any business. And they wouldn't own 1/48th of the Worlds money.

I laugh. 1/48th of the worlds money comes from people who don't know any better. Wal-Mart is cheap, that's why people go. When buying small things I admit it's a good store. However Wal-Mart is the last place sans Circuit City that you would want to buy anything of real value. Like electronics, furniture, home remodeling equipment, etc.

Sometimes cheaper isn't always better.

Ehh...fine you win.

You get topz xD.
I like, love you yo. <3

Furry Lukar

Website
lukar82394.deviantart.com

Wait... that's a secret ending? x.x' I saw all of that in the credits (And after, in the case of the Org. 13 members), although I didn't see KH2 Sora.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back