• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts...THE MOVIE?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Kingdom Hearts (all the games) made into a big screen movie

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ICECOOL113

OK OK so lately I've been talking to a friend who just just started playing all the Kingdom Hearts games in the order that would make the most sense. We said that what if one day the game became an anime tv show or better yet a MOVIE!!
Just think about it all the games combined to make a big screen movie, or a movie for each of the games like in a series. Now I would ether cry or laugh of the stupidly that will come if that EVER happens!!

What do you think? DISCUSS!

State

Awards
A KH series/anime/movie has been discussed before countless times, all of the have involved flaming. :|

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
There has been already threads about things like this. Honestly, I don't see the point of KH being made into a movie.

kwkatz09

We should just keep one of these topics alive so people can discuss it and others will stop making MORE topics about a KH Movie. I constantly see this topic being made.

On Topic: I would like a KH movie but I would rather have KH games than a movie. A game would last longer than a movie. :)

Khmax

I would watch it if they made it, but I doubt they would make one because of the right to the disney characters.

Birnax

*deep sigh*
Not another one of these kh movie threads. Might as well answer the OP question. I wouldn't watch just because its a long movie.

25 char limit of despair.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I`m almost tired of these threads. There are way too many. I think Kingdom Hearts is much better as a video game than it would be as a movie.

jawz

why go to a 2-3 hour movie when you can play a 10 hour+ game

Frozura

I rather just keep it to playing games, but if KH3 comes out for the PS3 I can expect them to put more, and I mean way more cutscenes and more cinematic effects, and probably hours length cutscenes like they did in MGS, which you could argue if it was a movie or a game or a movie in a game :)

Awkward Squid

That'd be a long-ass movie...I'd rather play the games.
And if they shortened it to a 2-3 hour movie, they'd have to cut chunks of the story line out.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I already see KH as kind of a movie, since it's more cutscenes than gameplay, IMO.
but yeah a real kh movie wud suck we get it

T

the barfman

The Batman disapproves of this thread. it needs to be closed

633720774694537410-batman.jpg

JTD95

Just think about it all the games combined to make a big screen movie

All KH games in a 2 hour long movie?....

One more I'm sorry if this have been discussed before it's just I tried looking up something like this up and well I found nothing!

You didn't find any threads about a KH Movie? Then you didn't do a really good job trying to find one!

24Terras

I would watch the movie, but it would be weird. Kingdom Hearts visists worlds based off movies. A movie about movies would be weird.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
First, video game movies come out terrible most of the time, and second, playing the game and watching the cutscenes is like a movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back