• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: The Never Ending Story-The Second Tale

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rika17

Back to Xirka...

A few hours had passed since Shinn punched Xirka in the stomach. The young women awoken from her uncautious sleep and rose up to find herself in a huge elegant bedroom. She sat on top of round bed coved in white peal sheets that was made out of silk and soft cotton.

Xirka: Where am I...?

She slowly stepped out of the bed and wonder around the room. There was white marable flooring and a high ceiling that had a beautiful crystal chandiliar above her. There was a large oval mirror on the left side of the wall, decorated with gold, peals, and rubies on the outter side of the mirror. Large wooden drawers and a closest made out of the finest wood stood against the wall as Xirka passed by them. She enter another room which she discover was the bathroom and saw that it was big too. A large peal colored bathtub stood in the metal of the room, with golden nobs for turning the water on. Around the tub were many oils and shampoos with lovely frangrance in them. A blue and white marble sink was just across from the tub and a white peal toilet was just to the side of the sink.

The young women walk out the bathroom and into the bedroom and glance around the room and wonder to herself.

Xirka: humph...It's just like being at the Disney Castle again. But...who brought me here, is what I want to know
Just the door to the bedroom open revealing a women with black hair. Under her arm she carries what looks like clothing.
Women: My father did
Xirka steps back and prepares to defend herself
Women: No need to get startled
The women enters the room
Women: So your finally awake, good, Now i can introduce myself, my name is velvet and who must be Xirka that he's been saying

Xirka just remains still and stay where she is. Confusion runs through her as the women walks across the room and lays down a beautiful black dress upon the bed. The women turns to her and smiles.

Velvet: Here i brought you a dress, there won't be any need for you to wear the black coat again
Velvet points to Xirka's organization coat. Xirka looks down at her coat and then glares at the women.
Xirka: I don't need a change of clothes, my coat suites me just fine!
The women just shrugs
Velvet: Fine, whatever fits your style I guess. I was just here to bring you some clothes, that's all!
Xirka: Where am I!?
Velvet turns to look at the young women
Velvet: In Melchazaar's Castle of course!

Star Light

Star Light-Star Bright
OOG: You can control my charachter if you want Rika.

Niki looked at Plimton.

Niki: Revenge? What for?
Plimton: For me to know, stay out of my busness, I'll take you to where you need to go then I'm leaving. Got it?
Niki: Ummm... ok. Why though, revenge is kind of bad?
Plimton: What does that have to do with anything?

Plimton stood up and walked over to the door she stepped out and was standing there. Niki watched her. She looked back. Niki stood up. She looked over at Plimton and back to the gang.

Niki: I'm gonna go use the restroom, once the check comes you can go on ahead. I'll come out if I don't see you in here.

Niki walked to the restroom. She opened it and closed the door. She walked over to the sink. She looked in the mirror. Her face was dirty and her body. She ran her hand under warm water. She washed her arms and hands. She then washed her face. She grabbed a towel. She looked up into the mirror and saw a familiar figure she saw before. Niki turned around. The figure quickly grabbed her.

"Just like your parents. My master does not wish to kill you, but does wish to see you. Now your coming with me." The figured said. He removed his hood to reveal long silver hair. He had red eyes and a scar accross his face. Niki looked into his red eyes, she could not get away from him. Niki couldn't seem to move neither. She then realised he was draining her memory. Then something happened. She passed out.

Niki opened her eyes, she was somewhere else. She stood up and looked down, a beutiful arrangement of a women wearing a dress was seen. Niki looked down at it. She then noticed a dark creature appear, she jumped around. In her arms then appeared a a sword shaped like a key. It was a special looking blade. It was blue, whit, and with a bit of silver. A star charm as a keychain. (oathkeeper) In Niki's mind the thought keyblade popped in. Niki watched as the creature ran at her. Niki closed her eyes and was still in the restroom. She kicked the man. The keyblade showed up. Niki ran out of the bathroom to still see the gang around.

"We need to leave now!!" Niki said. She still had her keyblade. The man then showed up behind her out of nowhere. He gabed her. The minute he touched her she fainted. He then disappear with Niki.

OOG: Ok now who ever wants a girl prisoner with a pure heart and keyblade, she is up to grabs as a prisoner. She is my character still.

Rika17

Back to the gang...

Everyone went into shock as the myterious man toke Niki and disappeared with her.

Bob: NIKI!!!
Jim: Oh no not this sence again
Lucy: Niki
Kiki: Not another friend that we lost!
Plimton walks back into the diner with impatient look on her face. She looks at the gang as they have a worry look on them.
Plimton: What's going on?
Everyone turns to the blonde women
Jim: Our friend...she was kidnap!
Kiki: Yeah, she was taken away by a man with silver hair
Plimton: A man with silver hair?
Everyone nodded

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
"VELVET!! I thought I had specified not to visit with the pris-er, my new apprentice! Report to the throne room!!" Velvet sighed. "Ugh, ever since that incident in the closet with Sir William, he's treated me just like a child! I'll see if I can talk to you later." She then stormed off down the winding stairs, muttering something unintelligible. "Hmm..." Xirka thought, "I don't have much of an escape route since Melchazaar is right downstairs..." She looked around, trying to find some sort of an alternative route, but her attempts were in vain.

Xirka sighed, and plopped down upon the lavish bed. Just then, she heard something like a scratching noise. She turned, and saw a small goblonoid creature staring at her from the doorway, smiling in a way that suggested a great lack of intelligance. Xirka looked quizzically at it, trying to figure out what on Earth it was. The creature just stared curiously at her. Xirka tried to cummonicate. "Um, hello?" The creature laughed, and replied "Hee, hee! You pretty!" Not knowing whether to be flattered or offended, Xirka backed up against the headboard of the bed nervously. Then another voice shouted out from downstairs; it wasn't Melchazaar, and it sounded similar to the voice of the goblinoid creature, only older, and suggesting a much quicker wit. "Giblet!! You had better not be up there; you don't want to upset the master, do you?" The voice then sounded as though it was directed elsewhere. "Sire, I believe that Minion Giblet is up to his old antics again. Shall I warm up the fire pit?" Melchazaar's voice answered, "Not a bad idea, Gnarl, but this time, ensure that the debris is cleaned up this time; ash is quite difficult to remove from the carpeting." "Absolutely, Sire!" The voice, presumably belonging to this "Gnarl", directed back towards the upstairs. "Giblet! Your presence is required in the torture chamber, he, he, he..." The goblinlike creature got a frightened look on his face. "Uh-oh!" Gnarl called upstairs once more. "Very well, Giblet. I'll just remove you by force! REDS!!"

At that, about five or six more goblinoid creatures marched up the stairs. Unlike Giblet, however, who was an unimpressive yellowish color, these creatures had deep crimson skin, and ramilke horns protuding out of their heads. They snickered evilly, raised their right hands in the air. Giblet cringed, as if he knew what was coming, unlike Xirka, who had only a vague idea of what this is all about. In a flash, the red creatures' hands ignited in flame, which they then shot out a poor Giblet. Giblet screeched in pain, an unearthly sound, and was carried down the steps by the reds, still flaming. Xirka, mortified, could only think "What sort of hellhole is this?!"

Star Light

Star Light-Star Bright
OOC: Ok then enny minnie minne moe, catch a tiger by his toe, if he hollers let him go, out goes wide oh you. Ok I decided it be interesting to be a prisoner to Glarung. Hope you don't mind.

The silver hair man teleported to a castle of pure darkness. To a wizard sitting at a throne. He bowed down on his kness holding up Niki like if she was a stuff thing.

"My lord I have found another girl like what you were looking for. She has a pure heart. She is part of that family of light. She is the youngest and the strongest one. Her powers are still unknown to herself. They lie deep in her for you to use to accomplish your goal. This girls name is Niki. I tried erasing her memories, but her heart, it's to strong." The silver hair man said. He looked up at his master. He lied Niki down. The motionless body asleep in wonder. Unable to wake up. The silver man still on the ground looked at his lord.

"Axamus, you have served me well. If this is true then the two girls I have will work gratefully. The two will give me the power I need to finally win. Wake the girl up and get her changed into a clean more suitable attire. We need to get that light to turn dark for our plan." The wizard said. The wizard name was Melchazaar. He looked down at the girl. The silver hair guy name Axamus piked up Niki and carried her away.

The man gave to abunch of servants. They cleaned up Niki and put her into a black and purple dress. It was a pure black dress. A purple cloak. Niki was asleep while this was happening, but the keyblade showed up. It poofed out shiningit's light tring to save Niki. Niki's heart did not turn dark it in fact was stronger because of the keyblade tring to defend it's master. When Niki was done Axamus came in and took her back to the throne room. He walked in and bowed down to Melchazaar. He held up Niki. Her skin was clean tan color from living on the beach. Before their eyes Niki's attire changed. The black dress became white and the purple cloak a pretty angelic blue. Axamus was surprised by this and so was Melchazaar. Axamus looked at his lord. He bent down and touched Niki in a special spot with a special power making Niki slowly wake up. Niki blue eyes opened up. She sat up from being on the ground. She looked at Axamus and was angered by him. She then turned to Melchazaar. It was the same guy from her dreams. The one that obvious killed all of her family, but herself uncle and cousins (uncle's children). She looked at him in fear and anger.

"Who are you?" Niki said in a rather curious way.

OOC: If you don't want her I'll change this post.

Rika17

Back Xirka....

The sound of the goble screaming could be heard all the way downstairs as it was being carried away by the red gobles. Xirka sat on the bed totally freaked out and blue to the face.

Xirka: Sh*t! Not even Maximus is not that cruel! I have to get out of this place

She looks around hoping that there was a way of this horried castle. She turns her head to the right and sees a large glassed window.

Xirka: bingo, now time to get the hell out of this place

She gets off the bed and runs towards the glass window and opens it. She looks down to see that it is a long way from the bottom. Xirka takes a deep breath and steps on the window seal.

Xirka: Okay here goes nothing

Star Light

Star Light-Star Bright
OOC: Hmmm... well who is the pure evil of the plot. It seemed like it was changed and chosse him. So do you think Maxmus be in the shop looking for a pure heart light keyblade weirlder.

Star Light

Star Light-Star Bright
Niki looked at the wizard.

"Take her to her room in which she will stay. Keep an eye on her." The wizard said. Axamus grabbed Niki up. He jerked her. Once they left he stopped Niki.

"Ok kid, that's not my master. My master is in no need anymore for a girl of light, but that guy never payed me, so your going to my master he will decide what to do with you." Axamus said.

"Ok, but who are you, why did you want me!?" Niki demanded to know.

"I'm Axamus, you are one of a few people who can open kingdom hearts. Ya got that, your family could, all of them. Only your uncle and cousin couldn't. It took us a while though to track you down. When I was looking my master found someone else. Maxamus is my master. He makes me mad sometimes. If no one wants you then I will either kill you or you'll be mine, and using you I'll be first to get kingdom hearts." Axamus said.

"What? Wait what about my family! What have you done to them all!?" Niki was close to yelling, but was stopped by Axamus.

"Me only to know, I spoke to much already." Axamus said. Then holding Niki, he warped away. They found themselves with another man.

"Maxamus, I have a girl just like Xirka. Has Xirkaa returned may I ask?" Axamus asked his true master. Niki was confused. Her head was pounding and so was her heart. She was so afraid. Axamus then pinched the side of her kneck, she was knocked out. She was now into a deep slumper till waken up again.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Melchazaar thought for a moment, and then had second thoughts about his decision. "Halt! I beleive I have a better place for-" Melchazaar stopped just in time to see Axamus teleport away, along with Niki. The wizard grinned slightly. "Just as I suspected....The lad Axamus really had poor acting skills." He then slammed the butt end of his staff on the ground, casting a spell which projected his voice to wherever Axamus had teleported to. "Sending you apprentice to do your dirty work, eh, Maximus? Hehehe....You have no idea of the power with which you are contending! I give you one last chance before I end your pitiful existance permanently. Choose wisely." Melchazaar then rose from his throne, and walked down several flights of stairs, deep into the bowels of the castle. He then approached a still pool of water, and raised his hand. At that, the surface of the water began to shine, and an enormous orb emerged from the depths; the Castle Heart. It was the power source of the entire fortress, and continually channelled energy day and night. It also allowed its weilder to teleport and scry, allowing him to see all. Using this, he turned his gaze to Maximus, to see his answer, which was no. Melchazaar laughed. "Wrong choice!....MINIONS!!" Then, as if from nowhere, a massive horde of multicolored minions appeared(Browns are melee, Reds are archers/artillery, Greens are assassins, and Blues are healers/mages), and jumped into the illuminated pool, thus teleporting them to where Maxiumus, Axamus, and Niki were.

Rika17

In a Castle of Light...

A female mouse known as Queen Minnie resides in the home of Karen, the Queen Of the castle and ruler of light. Queen Minnie sit on her bed in many of the guest room that the castle has. The female mouse sighs a deep and depression sigh and remember all the terrible thing that has happen to her within a month.

Minnie: Joy...

The name brings tear to eyes as the female mouse remebers the day when a young women appear in the Disney Castle, wounded and uncautious. King Mickey had brought her from a battlefield, that was once a terrible war and killed the souls of hundreds of knights who battle bravey so there wouldn't be another war like that ever again. The Queen wipes her eyes with her hand and looks up towards a window that had the bright sun shinning through it.

Minnie: Joy...please be okay

Last edited:

Star Light

Star Light-Star Bright
Axamus left the room and went to put Niki in the chamber. She was still out. He used a magic in which she did not need to carry her, she floated in the air. Then all of a sudden creatures show up. They came for Niki. Axamus stopped what he was doing. He let go of the magic as Niki went slamming to the ground having a small bump on the head. He took out his sword. He started slashing at the creatures. He looked to see Niki being carried away. He went to grab her then the creature with Niki teleported away along with all the other creatures.

"Curse you." Azamus said in anger. He slammed his fist into the brick walll putting a hole in it.

Niki was brought back to the old wizard. She was layed before him. He used a magic as Niki woke up. She was grabbed by a bunch of the creatures.

"What?" Niki was so confused and so out of it.

"I'm glad your back. I was begining to worry. Well now you will be working for me. Now be a sweet little deer, and answer me. Are you the daughter of James Harte and Kate Harte?" The wizard said in a deep powerful voice. Niki was slightly afraid. She didn't know what to say, they were her parents.

"Yes... they were my parents, did you know them? Are they still alive?" Niki asked. She was a little afraid of what the answer might be. There was nothing she could do. She had no powers that were real strong, she just got that blade, and against the powerful wizard before her, no way she could survive. Niki sighed and lowered her head to the ground. She waited for him to answer.

Rika17

In the Castle of Light...

Queen Minnie sat quitly in her room that she was staying in. It had been a few weeks since she last saw or heard anything from her husband, King Mickey(who was now turn into a nobody) or Joy(Xirka) in a manner of speaking. The days went by and the female mouse grew worried, also the castle that she was staying was also missing it's ruler(who all of sudden dissappeared). The Queen sighed as everything around her was going wrong and nothing was going right. The servants in the castle started to go into panic when their beloved ruler vanished. Everyone in the castle began to pace around in fright, thinking that something terrible might of happen to their ruler.

Servant 1: What if she got killed!?
Servant 2: What if she taken hostage!?

From outside the room, Minnie could hear the servants ramble on about their leader gloomy things they were saying about the disappearance of her.

Servant 1: What if she abandon us!?
Servant 2: What if she got lost in another world and can't find her way home!?

This converstatin, however, made the queen(who was in the room next to them) worried. As she listen more to what they said, she began to think to herself and wonder if the same thing(that the servants were saying) were actually happening to her husband or to Joy.

Minnie: Oh dear! I hope that nothing terrible has happen to Mickey or to Joy!

The servants (just outside the room) continue on talking about the dreadful and horrible things that could had happen to their ruler during her disappearance. The queen grew more worried as she continued to listen in on them.

Servant 1: what if she has no food or water!?
Servant 2: what if she can't find a shelter!?

ENOUGH OF THIS! STOP TALKING LIKE THAT!!

From the stairs, was a young women with brown hair and green and blue colored eyes. She was know as Yuna, the white mage, and the castle's ruler loyal servant and healer. Yuna cross her arms and looked firmly at the two servants.

Yuna: You two should know better than to talk like that, especially when it's near the room of our royal guest!
The two servant straighten up and apologize
Servant 1&2: Yes ma'am, sorry ma'am!
Yuna nodded
Yuna: Good! Now go back to work and attend to your duties
Sevants 1&2: Yes!

The sevants quickly scrambed downstairs and went back to their house duties. Yuna just stood their shaking her head and thought about how bad mannered it was to talk about their ruler like that in from of the room of their honorable guest. The white mage walked toward Queen Minnie room and knock gently on it.

Yuna: Your highness, may I come in?
Minnie: Y...yes

Yuna opens the door softly enters. Minnie turns around to the mage with worried eyes in face. Yuna see the upset look and tries to give the queen some comfort.

Yuna: Please, Queen Minnie, don't listen to what they said out there. They were just acting childish that's all!
Minnie nodded but still had worried look on her face
Minnie: I know but still...anything could've happen to her
Yuna: Please don't be worried, your majesty, I'm sure our ruler is just fine somewhere and is doing her best to get back here saftly. The same goes for your husband, King Mickey, as well!
Minnie: Yes...but...
The Queen looks down
Minnie:...I'm still worried...about Joy...

Last edited:

Star Light

Star Light-Star Bright
Niki wated for her answer, he did not answer. She sighed. She then heard a voice in her head.

...I'm still worried.... about Hope...

Niki almost jumoed, then she did. Her keyblade appeared. It started glowing so bright, the whole castle lit up. She closed her eyes from the light. She then open them somewhere else. A castle of light. Niki looked around everyone was running around paniking. Then something stopped and looked at her. It didn't really looked at her. It was a broom running around! It jumped when it saw her keyblade. It ran over to Niki tigged on her arm, wanting her to follow it. She did. It ran real fast and she ran behind it.

"Wait!" She yelled to it. She was tired. They came to a door. The broom was dancing around in joy. It opened it. Niki peered in. A white mage and mouse queen stood inside. The queen upset. The broom tugged on Niki again. Tis time it pilled her in.

"Whoa, who knew brooms were so tuff. Nor they could walk and run around." Niki said. The queen and the white mage looked up. Niki's face turned red. The broom bowed then ran out closing the door. The queen looked at her worried then scanned her body. She saw a keyblade. A great keyblade. One of light. The ultima keyblade. Her face turned all cheerful. You could still see she was crying. She was better now.

"You, your a keyblader? Oh, please, what is your name?" The queen mouse asked. Niki looked at her keyblade. A keyblade.

"Ummm, I guess. My name? Niki Hearte." Niki said proudly of her name.

"Niki heart. Oh your part of the Hearte family! I'm so grateful! You came to help! I heard you were all killed off." The queen said.

"Ummm, what? Truefully I've been confused. I live with my uncle John Smith and his kids. My parents died. I never met any of my other relatives. Shoretly before they died they took me to my uncles to stay. I don't know why. Do you know?" Niki asked hoping for an answer about her family.

"Oh so you aren't truefully trained or came here. Then why you here? Well your family were protectors. The protectors of Hearts or heart. That be there name, the Heart family protectors. Shoretly though people tried killing them. So they changed it to Hearte. Sound the same, spelled diffrent. That kept them a little safe. They were all gone, killed one day. I lost hope, everyone did. Shoretly after famous fighters and protectors died off. Disappeared..." The queen said, she then started crying.

"Her husband and a dear friend Hope were taken. Anyway, that's Queen Minnie, I'm Yuna. Nice to meet you. Well let me finish for the queen. Your well equiped with the keyblade. Can you fight with it?" Yuna asked. Niki looked at it.

"Umm, thanks. I'm sorry to hear that your majesty. I just got it I guess. It's been doing alot of work on it's own. I never actually truely fought with it though." Niki said.

"Great! I'll start teaching you about the keyblade and weilding it." Yuna said.

"I'm grateful you'll help, Niki. Thanks so much!" The queen said. She stopped crying.

"Of course, I'm honored to help you!" Niki said to the queen to asure her. So Yuna took Niki to a small room. She explained while Niki be here, that would be her room. Small, overlooked the garden. It had a bed, a TV, a dresser, a nightstand, and a wardrobe. Yuna said it was well furnished with cloths of every size. The outfits were nice. They were blue, white, pink, lavender, yellow, and many more colors. Niki took out an outfit. She quickly got changed. It was white baggie shorts/ capris, a white shirt, a blue headband with a white flower on it. Niki brushed her hair. Quickly washed up. She ran down to the garden in which she started her training.

Ultima Star

Can I still wait for you?
Awards
Website
z15.invisionfree.com
At the castle of light

King Storm who had taken over the castle while queen Karen was away was at the throne room looking around the place when he heard someone falling over the stairs

Storm: O__O Mokona...
B.Mokona: Majesty?
Storm: was that Reno who fell off?
B.Mokona: *closes eyes* yes it was him T.T
Storm: RENO!
Reno:*enters the room running* O__O;;; majesty?
Storm: how are things with queen Minnie?
Reno: I dunno o_O.. don't ask me I'm still waiting for this bunny to give me info on where the queen is =/
Storm: -_________-
Reno: I seriously don't know!

A brown haired man entered the room then

Squall: Majesty, we have a new guest so it seems
Storm: '__' another? ...call that person in here..how come I don't know a thing...

Star Light

Star Light-Star Bright
Niki was in the room given to her by a servant. Somone came in.

"excuse me but my madjesty wishes to see you." He said. He waited for her. She was confused because of Queen Minnie she went though.

He took her to a throne room. a king sat at his seat.

"Here is the recent guess your madjesty." He said. He bowed and left. Niki looked at him. she was bit confused. Before she could say a word her keyblde showed up. She sighed.

Ultima Star

Awards
Website
z15.invisionfree.com
Reno stared at the girl, he had never seen her in his life, Storm also stared at her he looked at the keyblade also

Storm: a keyblade wielder....
Reno: who are you? '_'
Storm: I ask the questions here!
Reno: -_______- bleh
Storm: I'm the king here!
Reno: LIAR!!
Storm: tch what do you mean?!¡

The black bunny Storm was holding then spoke

B.Mokona: he means that you're just here cos Karen isn't here
Reno: exactly

A young man with spiky blond hair entered the throne room and bowed to the king

Cloud: that doesn't mean he shouldn't respect his majesty
Reno: you've changed so much
Storm: ehem *cough*
Cloud: I'm still me
Reno: You seem to not care that Karen isn't here
Cloud: Queen Karen to you
Storm: -_________-* er... stop, now is an order.

Storm then looked at the girl again

Storm: are you a guest of Queen Minnie?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Somewhere in the Shinigami World

Urahara: *felts somethign weird* '________' OMG
Ichigo: -___- er...what now *blinks* wait
Rukia:..the shinigamis are here...
Subaru: '__'..more of your kind?
Kamui: I'd like to know when are you letting us and Karen go
Urahara: shaddup now >.<
Kamui: SO impolite ¬¬
Rukia: you hit her with your stick and made her faint and where talking about some keyblade
Urahara: why don't you pick her up eh...
Ichigo: *looks at me who is at the floor, unconcious* holy crap O_O...wt the
Rukia:... aish *sigh*
Me: *tries to stand up*
Subaru and Kamui: Karen!
Me: where am I..*looks at Urahara* YOU!
Urahara: Missy you awoke :p
Me:..why you grr
Urahara: there's no time for that now *takes Ichigo's zanpakutoh aka sword XD*
Ichigo: HEY O_O!!!!

Star Light

Star Light-Star Bright
"A what? I guess. Just out of the blue I appeared here, I did not try. I'm Niki. Niki Hearte. Queen Minnie then asked me to stay and help her find her husband and Hope." Niki said. She saw them fighting. She sighed.

'some organized royal group.' Niki thought to herself. They were fighting about some Queen Karen.

Rika17

Back to the gang...

Everyone looked at the last spot that Niki was. Just a few moment she standing there shouting to everyone to leave but suddenly a man with silver hair came up behind her, knock her out and disappeared along with her. Everyone grew worried at the lost of their new friend and wonder if she was going to be okay.

Lucy: Just what are we gonna do?
Jim: What can we do?
Bob suddenly slams his fist onto the floor below him
Bob: Damnit! Again we were proven useless!
Kiki: Bob....
Kiki looks down feeling the same way as Bob
Rude: Why are you guys so glum, I'm sure there must be-
Plimton: There is nothing you guys can do
Everyone looks up to the blonde women
Bob: WHAT DID YOU SAY!?
Plimton: Think about it...you guys did say you weren't from here? Right?
Everyone went silent
Plimton: And didn't you say...you guys crash landed?
Everyone:.........
Plimton: and beside without a vessal you guys are stuck here until your ship is repaired. So...I suggest before you DO anything else you must find a way to fix your ship before doing any means nessacary.
Bob: So what do we do?
Plimton: You guys can come with me to Japan, you might find something that will repair your ship
Everyone looked to Plimton and nodded their heads
Plimton: Alright let's go!

Everyone head out the door except for Lucy who stayed behind and bow politly to the old man and women who stood there in a shock of what happen and what was said in their diner.

Lucy: Thank so much for a lovely meal, it was delisious!

Lucy quickly turns around heads for the door. The old man and women just stood there as the strange group that was in their diner get into the truck and drives away into the desert darkness.

Old Man: Uhh...dear...what just happen?
Old Women: I think it's better not ask questions, dear. But if anyone should ask we were not here, got it?
The old man nods
Old Man: Yeah that sounds like a good plan
Old Women: Yeah let's start clean up and never speak of this again
Old Man: Yeah, I second that
The old couple starts cleaning up after the strange group and never ever spoke of the strange event ever again.

Ultima Star

Awards
Website
z15.invisionfree.com
At the shinigami world:

Urahara: I'm sorry*points at me with the sword*
Me: O__O..hey *takes some steps back* what do you think you are doing
Urahara: the easiest way to be turned into shinigami is to stab you with a shinigami sword ^__^
Me: *runs behind Subaru* >___<;; I don't care about being a shinigami sorry
Urahara: you have to if you want to survive here, or else you'll disappear
Ichigo: you can't be serious Urahara-san
Kamui: *takes out his sword* did you just bring Karen here to kill her?
Urahara: she won't die

then he pushed Subaru aside and stabbed Karen with the sword

Ichigo: STOP!
Kamui: majesty..!
Ichigo: majesty?
Mokona: MAJESTY!
Me: why you son of a--
Urahara: cant believe you're royalty
Me: I ..I..

Then just then out of the blue some black gust surrounded her and her clothes changed to the ones that Ichigo and Rukia were using

Ichigo: You..
urahara: I'll leave her with you Kurosaki-kun
Ichigo: WHAT?!
Urahara: you don't want to be left alone with a girl?
Ichigo: tch- is not that! you should come with us
Rukia: ....he's right
Kamui: Wait she's not going anywhere
Subaru: you're not taking her you..Ichigo right?
Ichigo: I'm saying that -______-*
rukia: I'm going back to the soul Society and find out what's going on *disappears of the place*
Urahara: I'm taking these two gentleman somewhere safe, they can't see what is going to happen
Subaru: you *stares at him, pretty mad*
Urahara: If something happens then you must be ready to fight, aren't you this queen's bodyguards?
Subaru: part-time but yes.
Kamui:*to me* please be safe
Me: ...I'll try to..just wait..Mokona
Mokona: yes? ^__^
Me: could you please establish a connection with the black mokona that is with Storm?
Mokona: sure.

------------------------------

At the castle:

Storm: So I see, Miss Niki, nice to meet you, I'm Storm, part-time leader of this castle
Reno: *cough*just cos the queen isnt here *cough*
Storm: ¬¬ ehem Well if Queen Minnie asked for your help then you are welcome here.
Reno: ...welcome to the palace, Miss Niki.
Cloud: we hope that you enjoy your stay here.
Storm: Ask if you need anything, Niki Hearhe, keyblade wielder.

He then stood up and pointed towards the keyblade, the keyblade floated in front of him he stared at it as his eyes turned red. he then sat again.

Storm: Cloud, call Queen Minnie for a while.
Cloud: inmediately

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back