• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: Ties to the Soul

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcon-Death

Ok, anyone who had joined had the knowledge that that the plot would be revieled as we go, and would be completely collaborative, so.... GO!

Arcon threw his struggle club at the wall. "Grah I give up". He had been trying to perfect a move that would ultimately win him the championship. He walked to the Struggle Ring, and sat on one of the many benches circling the ring. Looking up at the sky, which always looked like the sun was going down or up, theories went both ways, and noticed far off in the distant, a comet flew by, and a star went out.

Aphex

.Inspire.
A sixteen year old, known by the name of Derick, wandered around the Main Street plaza of Twilight Town, passing by the shopping areas as he wore a pair of headphones upside down, purposely. With "My Last Serenade" by Killswitch Engage blasting at full volume, something had caught the boy's attention from the corner of his eye. Pulling the headphones down he glanced up at the sky and noticed a comet trailing by the sun along with a star going out. How could this be especially with the sun out and shining brightly? This just didn't add up.

But he wondered. Could this pertain to the dreams he's been having lately? Ever since then, strange events occurred such as this and these "creatures" that had been mysteriously popping up within the town. Derick was unsure but he felt like these creatures were following him but as soon as he would turn to them, they would vanish without a trace.

"Something's up." muttered the teen as he flipped the headphones so that they were worn around his neck, dashing towards the Sandlot's direction where the Struggle matches were taken place. Stopping directly at the middle of the lot, he continued to stare up at the rose-colored sky in order to the see the comet more clear. What he didn't see was another boy around his age sitting on one of the benches considering he was too into this at the moment.

TaintedPriestess

This is Halloween <---- Clicky

As they ambled down the streets of Halloween Town, Jack pointed out Halloween Town’s finer points to Alex. So entranced in his tale Alex hadn’t realized that a crowd had gathered in their wake. Stopping at the grotesque town fountain where a skeletal homage to some beast that Alex could not name spewed a thick glowing green liquid from its mouth, Jack ended his tale and turned to little Alex with a grin on his boney face.

“But my dear Alex the only way to truly experience Halloween Town is for one to experience a good scare.” Jack said as his grin turned from friendly to something frightening. Alex felt her stomach flip and took two steps back from Jack, almost tripping over a crawling torso that moaned with a primal hunger.

“Ja…Jack…” stuttered Alex as she saw the town people gathering around her leaving no possible escape.

A shade wrapped itself around Alex so that its ember like eyes gazed deep into hers, “Boys and girls of every age wouldn’t you like to see something strange?” it whispered before releasing Alex. Another shadow joined the original, “Come with us and you will see this, our town of Halloween.”

Rotting, crooked grins formed on the town people as they circled in on Alex all singing, “This is Halloween, this is Halloween, pumpkins scream in the dead of night.”

Ghosts materialized from the wind, their wailing voices rising above the mob’s chant, “This is Halloween, everybody make a scene. Trick or treat till the neighbors gonna die of fright. It’s our town, everybody scream in this town of Halloween.”

A monstrosity of a creature stepped forward, its black skin seeming to steal the light from the moon, “I am the one hiding under your bed, teeth ground sharp and eyes glowing red.” Alex let out a whimper as her hands snapped up to cover her eyes from the ivory daggers wet with saliva that were so close to her face she could smell its vile breath. A hand grabbed her foot and though she dare not look at what held her she could hear its raspy voice, “I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair.” Pulling her foot loose from the boney grasp of the one who hid under the stairs, Alex fell forward and into the massive arms of a werewolf. His predatory stare froze Alex’s heart while his resounding voice shook her bones, “Aren’t you scared?” Alessandra managed only a terrified nod before she was cast onto the next player in this sick game.

Witches, “Well, that’s just fine. Say it once, say it twice, take the chance and roll the dice. Ride with the moon in the dead of night.”

Clown, “I am the clown with the tear-away face. Here in a flash and gone without a trace.”

Ghoul, “I am the ‘who’ when you call, ‘Who’s there?’ I am the wind blowing through your hair.”

Town’s People, “This is Halloween, this is Halloween. Halloween! Halloween! Halloween!”

Alessandra heard a chilling scream and it wasn’t until the town of Halloween was cheering that she realized it was coming from her. Panting and trembling she collapsed onto the stone brim of the fountain too scared and tired to even think about fleeing from this deranged town; tears welling up in her eyes. She pulled her legs into her chest and wrapped her arms around her calves as she sobbed.

“Jack Skellington! You devil! Look what you did to that poor child.” came a soft yet commanding voice from amongst the cheering crowd, “You should be ashamed of yourself.”

“Sally…I was just giving our new guest, Alex, a formal introduction to our dear town.”

“And you almost scared her to death in the process!”

The town cheered at Sally’s last words and Jack smiled in triumph. Alessandra, still sobbing, found the courage to look up. A slim and almost attractive woman approached her. The patchwork of a woman named Sally looked down at Alex and smiled, “I’m sorry Alex. Jack can get a little out of hand at times, but he meant no harm.”

Stifling one of her sobs, Alex nodded and wiped the tears from her eyes, “It’s…I’m…it’s…I’m just confused…and Jack terrifying me didn’t help.”

“I’m sorry Alex,” replied Jack as he sat down next to Sally and Alex, “I thought maybe a good scare would take your mind off of your troubles for a little while.”

“It’s alright I guess,” said Alex with a forced smile and after a slight pause she added, “But be expecting a bill from my therapist you big meany.”

“Ha! She jokes. Now how about we get you to Twilight Town.”

After saying their goodbyes and numerous reassurances to Jack that she had forgiven him, Alex departed for Twilight Town hoping that it was nothing like Halloween Town.

Last edited:

sunkiss

Awards
Website
www.mudkipz.ws
Zendix is walking down an empty street, thinking.
Hmmm... How can I plot revenge for my parents? Should I destroy a world with my mighty power for no specific reason? Or should I take out the main leader of the enemies?
Zendix heard a scream. He sees a young girl on the side of the street. "Are you okay?" Zendix asks her, running to her and helping her up. "I'm fine," She answered. "My name is Aleda. I am a citizen of Radiant Garden." Aleda continued. "My name is Zendix. I am a warrior from the North. I come to get revenge to those who killed my parents." Zendix said. "Huh? Your parents were killed? I feel your pain. My father was killed helping out." She explained. "Well, it's nice meeting you. But I have no time to socialize. Farewell." Zendix walks away, leaving Aleda behind.

Halibel

??Storm??
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Yes he can still sign up if he goes to the sign up topic. A-D said Monday is the last day to sign up.
(A-D, were each starting in our own world? o_O How are we all going to meet up?)

kitax

Noah was skateboarding down the street when he saw a comet in the sky."Why is there a comet in the middle of the day?"Noah wondered as her skated down to the sruggle ring.Noah saw two other people had gathered around to see it.Noah went over to another bench and sat down with his skateboard on his lap,while watching the strange comet.

Halibel

??Storm??
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Key was sitting on roof looking up at the skies in Traverse Town. Key has his own shop in the second district but never gets any customers. Key spends his days watching over the town and sleeping. The sky was huge and dark his particular night, the only lights were from the bright stars in the cool night. There was a slight breeze but it felt good in the summer night, the feeling made you drowsy and slowly fall asleep. Just as Key was about to doze off he caught a glimpse of a light in the sky that didn't look right. Their in the sky, was a star blinking on and off and soon, it vanished.

"What the...?" Key said out loud.

sunkiss

Awards
Website
www.mudkipz.ws
Zendix walks into an empty house almost in ruins. "Hello!?" He shouts. "Zeenndddiixxxx" A creepy, but girly voice calls out. "Who's there!?!" Zendix yells, his heart pounding fast. "I tooollddd yoouuu tooo sttaayyy aawwwaaayyyy!" The scary voice boomed. Suddenly, Zendix sees a shadow printed on the wall. It quickly disapeared. Zendix pulls out a sword from his early training, ready to attack. Then, out of the ceiling, a black portal appears. Out of the portal came a mysterious man. The man had zombie-looking eyes, along with a blank stare, staring straight a Zendix.

Last edited:

Arcon-Death

"Well looks like we'll see some action in this town, just like last time" He looked back down to ground level and around. He wasn't the only one caught in the moment, and had a few people surrounding him.

"So uh...... who are you guys, name's Arcon"

kitax

Noah heard the boy's voice from another bench.Noah picked up his skateboard and walked over to Arcon.Noah sat on the bench next to Arcon and laid his skateboard on his lap again."I'm Noah,nice to meet you,"Noah said as he continued to watch the sky.

sunkiss

Awards
Website
www.mudkipz.ws
Zendix runs away, and out into the bright sunlight. He stared at two boys sitting on a bench. They must be introducing eachother. Zendix thought. He walked to the boys. "I'm Noah, nice to meet you," He heard one of the boys say. Before the other boy could answer, Zendix introduced himself. "Hello, Noah. My name is Zendix," He said.

kitax

Noah heard another voice from behind him and heard,""Hello, Noah. My name is Zendix."Noah turned around and faced the boy."nice to meet you,zendix,"Noah said as he stretched his hand out for a hand shake,while holding his skateboard with his right hand.

sunkiss

Awards
Website
www.mudkipz.ws
Zendix sees Noah hold out his hand. Zendix shakes his hand. "It seems you like skateboarding, huh?" Zendix asked Noah kindly and politely.

Aphex

.Inspire.
"Ya, ya, whatever. Derick's the name." he introduced himself without even looking at the two. He was far too into staring at the comet as it flew by, his eyes following its path as it quickly hid itself behind the buildings that surrounded the Sandlot. Derick glanced around as he then noticed Noah's skateboard that rested on his lap, kneeling in front of him and pulled it away from him. "I'm borrowing this for a while." he said as he let down the skateboard and hopped onto it, pushing away with his right foot as he followed where the comet was heading.

Derick skated up towards the residential area once again, noticing that the comet was long gone by now. "Dammit..." he scoffed but something caught his attention, a crevice within the wall that for some reason, no one appeared to notice it. Leaving the board behind he peeked into the crevice and could make up what seem to be a forest or at least to him it looked like it. Fitting through the crevice he could just barely see a glimpse of the comet in the sky still, running towards the direction it was heading as he was then led to the front gates of a mansion.

"Huh... I've never seen this before." said Derick as he approached the gates slowly, seeing that it was locked shut. "Welp, there goes my fun."

kitax

"i love skateboarding,"Noah replied with a grin.He heard another boy's voice and glanced around and saw him.the boy replied with,"Ya, ya, whatever. Derick's the name."Noah saw that derick was glancing at his skateboard.Before he could hide it,Derick took it with him."Give it back,"Noah yelled as he got up and chased after Derick to a crevice in the wall.Noah saw his skateboard and immediately picked it up.

Noah went through the crevice and met up with Derick at an old mansion's gate.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back