• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: Ties to the Soul

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aphex

.Inspire.
OOC: Oh, I see then. But about the posting, think you can slow it down a bit? I mean, it'll give others a chance to post rather than making a numerous amount within a short period of time and create confusion, not to mention keep one of the rp'ers behind. I'll post once Tainted does. Night all.

TaintedPriestess

((OOC: I think I got everyone who brought up Alex's appearance in TT in their posts, but its 2:00 in the morning where I am so I might have missed someone's. Just let me know if I did and I'll edit it first thing in the morning.))

Not sure what all the commotion was about Alessandra kept a few yards between herself and the crowd hoping to overhear something that may explain the situation.

Man, "I've never seen anything like it. Have you?"
Woman, "Never, but comets are rare things indeed. I think its an omen."
Second Man, "To what? Something good or something bad? It hasn't been that long since the heartless and nobodies were defeated by Sora and his friends...perhaps this is a sign of their return."
Old Woman, "You worry too much. It was just a comet, nothing more nothing less."
Woman, "I still say it was an omen."

Sora...comets...heartless and nobodies?? Who is this Sora and how can someone or something have no heart?? Alessandra so deep in her thoughts trying to make sense of the town's people words that she almost didn't see the young boy walking up to her with a skateboard in tow.

"Are you new here, do you need help?" he politely asked Alessandra.

"Wha?? No...well yes, I am new here, but I don't think I need help. Do I look like I need help?" replied Alex her cheeks flushing with color as she imagined what the young boy thought of her in her strange clothing and gawking at a group of people. "Sorry, my name is Alessandra but you can call me Alex."

:Edit Point:
((OOC: Kitax, going to do a little powerplaying just to smooth the story over a bit, nothing too major. For future reference when a character asks another person's character a question please give them time to respond before continuing. Thanks (^-^) ))

Alex and the skater boy talked for a few moments before he told her that he was on his way to buy some sea-salt ice cream from the local parlor. Not wanting to seem rude, Alessandra accepted his offer on the ice cream and watched him stroll up the street a few blocks to what she imagined was the ice cream parlor. Sea-salt ice cream...hmm doesn't sound too appetizing but who knows.

Seeing a ledge that she could sit while she waited for the skater to return, Alex mosied over to the window and sat down adjusting her skirt. From what she had seen of Twilight Town she liked. It had a very pleasant easy going atmosphere and the people seemed friendly enough. Alessandra was lost once again in her thoughts when the boy returned carring five light blue ice creams. Handing Alex one of them he smiled and said, "Just think of it as a welcome to twilight town gift..hurry up and eat it before it melts."

He waved good-bye to Alessandra and pulled out his skateboard and skated down the alley. Alex shook her head as she took a small bite from the ice cream. Definitely not what it sounds like. Sweet with a hint of sourness. OH MY!! I totally forgot to get his name. Way to go Alex...making great impressions already.

Lookinig back to the crowd that had begun to thin out, Alex watched as a boy with light brown hair step through the stragglers. He wore a white sleveless shirt with the word "Element" printed on the front along with a pair of baggy black cargo shorts. As he got closer Alex saw that he had a pair of goggles strapped to his head. Smiling to him Alessandra took another small bite from her sea-salt ice cream. He's coming to talk to you...well aren't you miss popular today. Remember act cool and by all mean try to remember to ask him his name.

"Uh..h-hey there. Th-the..." he struggled to get out. Quickly clearing his throat and taking a deep breath he continued more calmed, "Ahem...the name's Derick. Are you from around here 'cause....I think I've might have met you before."

"It's nice to meet you Derick." Alex replied, "...No, I am new here, arrived from Halloween Town, and I don't think we've met before, but then again..." Alex thought to tell him about her recent amnesia but decided against it. Though Derick looked honest, if honest had a look, she didn't want to risk being exposed as vunerable just yet. " I tend to have a poor memory so it is possible and by the way my name is Alessandra but I go by Alex."

Last edited:

kitax

OCC:you did get it a little wrong taintedpriestess.Noah left a while before derick came and gave alex a sea-salt ice cream.

"I'm gonna go see if that girl,who i met earlier,is still around..."Noah said as he grabbed his skateboard and put it on the ground.Noah then got on it and skated up through the crowd of people."Strange...I've never seen such commotion over the comets..." Noah thought as he tried to skate through the crowd.Noah reached a spot where he could glide his way to where the girl was.

After a minute or so,Noah finally reached her and saw that Derick had already found her.Noah skated over to the girl and Derick."Hey,your sea-salt is melting...'Noah said as he looked at her ice cream that he had given her earlier."I'll go get you another one.."Noah said as he quickly went by the ice cream parlor and ordered 2 sea-salts.Noah recieved his change and headed back to Derick and the new girl."Here..."Noah said as he replaced her melted sea-salt with the new one.

"oh yea,Derick..here's yours too,"Noah told derick as he handed him the one from his ice chest."I'm Noah by the way,i'm sorry about earlier..."Noah apologized.

Aphex

.Inspire.
Derick listened to the girl, who identified herself as Alessandra, introduction. That name, her appearance. For some reason it continued to add on to the fact that maybe he really did meet her earlier in his life. "Alex?... I swear on my life that I've met her before but from where is the question?" he thought to himself as he looked up at the sky, noticing that another star began to dim before vanishing completely. "Another one..." the boy said underneath his breath as he then turned his attention to Alessandra once more.

Before he could say anything, Noah had came back and handed each of the two a sea-salt ice cream. "Um... thanks, Noah." he replied as he took one small nibble out of the ice cream. "Anyway... I was just asking. I mean, I have this strange feeling that I knew you from my early childhood. You just seem so.... familiar." Derick had explained to Alex, thinking that she had doubts about him and thought he was just being weird. But then something hit him.

"Wait... Alex, didn't you say you came from Halloween Town?" asked the teen. He had heard about there being other worlds beyond Twilight Town but never knew it could be true. None the less that the world was called Halloween Town, which was one of his favorite holiday that topped every other one. Taking another nibble out of his sea-salt ice cream, Derick stared down at the ground and pondered about a few things, mostly looking back at what the voice had told him back in his dreams. "Um... Alex, if you don't mind, I could probably, only if you want, perhaps show you around the town?" he asked with a nervous chuckle.

Last edited:

kitax

Noah heard Derick say,"Um... thanks, Noah."Noah looked up and said,"you saw that star too."Noah looked at the girl and said,"your name is Alex right?i remembered you telling me your name when i left.."Noah said as he listened to the conversation between Derick and Alex.

"How about we both show you around town,"Noah suggested with a friendly smile."I mean..if you'd like too and after we do we can meet up with zendix and arcon..."Noah said nervously and blushing with embarrassment.

Halibel

??Storm??
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
OCC: Sorry everyone but I was busy last night so I have to jump into the story somehow.

Suddenly everything turned to darkness and Key went out like a light. Key awoke in a strange place that was not Traverse Town.
"Where is this place?"
Key looked around and saw a group of people talking and approached them.
"Hey can you guys tell me where we are, I was on top of my roof and I saw a star that was blinking and then it vanished and I ended up here."
"By the way, my names Key."

TaintedPriestess

Derick and Alessandra sat talking, well more like Derick answering Alex's questions, about Twilight Town. The sun had dipped lower into the sky casting brillant hues of reds and purples along the sky line. In that fiery backdrop, Alex saw a familiar figure riding up the street. The boy from earlier approached the two of them. Noticing that the remains of Alessandra's ice cream had melted on the window ledge he offered to go get her another ice cream. Alex tried to stop him feeling bad that she had been careless in letting the ice cream melt, but he was already out of ear shot. Turning back to Derick, the two sat in a comfortable silence waiting for the skater boy to return.

"Here..." the skater said as he returned, replacing the melted ice cream with a new one. "Oh yea, Derick..here's yours too. I'm Noah by the way, I'm sorry about earlier..." the skater boy now with a name apologized.

"No, no it was my fault. I shouldn't have let you get away without asking your name first," replied Alex.

"Um... thanks, Noah," Derick replied as he took one small nibble out of the ice cream. "Anyway... I was just asking. I mean, I have this strange feeling that I knew you from my early childhood. You just seem so.... familiar." Derick explained to Alex. "Wait... Alex, didn't you say you came from Halloween Town?"

"Well yes I came from Halloween Town, but its not my home. I was just there to visit....some friends." she replied.

Looking down at the ground for an awkard moment, Derick finally returned his gaze towards Alessandra, "Um... Alex, if you don't mind, I could probably, only if you want, perhaps show you around the town?" he asked with a nervous chuckle.

Grinning at Derick's suggestion Noah spoke up, "How about we both show you around town,"Noah suggested with a friendly smile."I mean..if you'd like to and after we do we can meet up with Zendix and Arcon..." Noah added nervously and blushing with embarrassment.

Alex laughed at the two boys and grinned, "Of course that would be splendid and you two don't have to get so nervous around me. If anything I'm the one who should be nervous, a stranger in your town. I promise I don't bite..." Getting up from the window ledge, Alex took a few steps past Noah and Derick before turning back to them with a michievous grin on her face, "...too hard."

Just then a tall teen with black hair wearing jeans and a T-shirt approached the three of them.

"Hey can you guys tell me where we are, I was on top of my roof and I saw a star that was blinking and then it vanished and I ended up here. By the way, my name's Key." he said.

"Hiyas Key, and you're in Twilight Town. My name is Alessandra but Alex is fine and this is Derick and Noah. I'm new here too so they were about to give me a tour of the town. You're more than welcome to join us. The more the merrier right you two?" Alessandra said turning to Noah and Derick.

Last edited:

kitax

"I don't think you bite,"Noah said as he walked over to her,with his skateboard in his left hand.A teenager's voice replied from behind them,"Hey can you guys tell me where we are, I was on top of my roof and I saw a star that was blinking and then it vanished and I ended up here.By the way, my names Key."

Noah turned around when he heard the voice.Noah saw a 17 year old boy with black hair and looked up at him and said,"I'm Noah and you are in Twilight Town...""Oh yea,here's a sea-salt for you,"Noah politely said and gave his extra sea-salt to the boy named Key.

Arcon-Death

((OOC: anyone who doesn't post by monday night gets booted out of the RP.))

Arcon walked back to his secret training spot. It was fairly remote, and he had place training dummies across the area to practice with. He grabbed his new struggle club out of the bag when a figure appeared in the shadows

"This world is about to fall, you know nothing of what is to come. Don't worry though, it will all end soon"

"Wha...." questioned Arcon "Who are you and what do you mean Twilight Town is about to fall"

"So thats what it is called. seems fitting, all these keybladers about"

"Keyblade, you mean that thing Sora had?"

"Yes"

Arcon ran out towards the station, and just as he got there, A Darkside came up to attack the station. On the other side of the town, a Twilight Thorm was hovering near the Old Mansion

Last edited:

Aphex

.Inspire.
OOC: Arcon, don't you mean Twilight Thorn, not form?

Derick's eyebrow twitched out of pure annoyance once he heard Noah suggest that they both could give Alex here a tour of Twilight Town. Quite frankly, he intended on going alone rather than have someone else tag along just to get to know her a little better. But that wasn't the only intention he had. He figured that maybe she could relate at least just a little to the dreams that he's been having lately. It was worth a shot but that was until Noah ruined it for him. Better luck next time, no?

"Sure... we could always do -" but Derick was instantly cut off as Arcon ran past the group towards the Train Station. "That would be Arcon there. I wonder what's up with him, he seems to be in a hurry." Right after finishing his sentence his pupils dilated at what he was now staring at. The station; it was being under attack by a large shadow-like behemoth. "Arcon!" shouted the boy as he ran up from behind, grabbing a hold of his right arm to prevent him from getting any closer to the station itself. "What the heck do you think you're going?! Don't you see how big that thing is?! It'll kill you!" he exclaimed as Derick began to feel a slight disturbance besides the attack by the large shadow.

"The mansion... something's there." thought the teen as he let go. "Everyone... I'll be back. If anything, come looking for me at the forest." With that said and done he ran down the ramp that led to the shopping district, stopping dead in his tracks as he looked over his shoulders. Sure, he felt kind of guilty to ditch everyone especially their new guest Alex but he had to find out what was going on at the mansion. There were a lot of things he wanted to find out at this point such as whether or not he had met Alex before to finding out what these shadow-like creatures were. But the mansion was the biggest mystery and he just had to go check it out.

Looking away Derick sprinted down the ramp and through the district as he reached the crevice within minutes, rushing through the forest as he could catch a glimpse of something massive. Something was hovering right above the mansion, its entire physique having a silver color to it. A light blue scarf dangled from its neck as it covered where its mouth should be, its shoulders being spiked right out. The way it moved, it was as if the creature was made up entirely of rubber.

Derick's eyes began to widen at the sight of this creature, known as the Twilight Thorn. However he had no means of defending himself, so how was he going to take out this thing in the first place?

kitax

"where are you going,Derick?"Noah asked but was too late.He saw that Derick was heading towards the old mansion and Arcon was heading towards the train station."What should I do...i have nothing to defend with.."Noah said outloud as he looked at Alex.

"What do you think,Alex?"Noah asked her as he watched the huge dark thing attack the train station."I don't want my home to be destroyed!"Noah yelled as he grabbed two abandoned struggle bats that 2 of the kids had earlier before these creatures scared them."Let's us these.."Noah told Alex.

Arcon-Death

((OOC: sorry, was thinking of Twilight Thorn, got distracted, and wrote Form.))

Arcon, thinking quickly, ran into the train station and went to the top of the station. From there he jumped, launching himself towards the Darkside's head. It struck, but did no damage. Wondering what to do next, he saw Noah, wielding a struggle bat. Arcon jumped down from the darkside, and next to Noah. Getting into a fighting stance, the only thing he said to Noah before rushing in for an attack was "Struggle clubs seem to not even touch them. Maybe we can hold it off untill someone who can kill it gets here"

TaintedPriestess

Alessandra didn't know what to think when the sky started darkening and clouds formed from thin air, swirling in a massive vortex above the train station. Oh bloody hell... From the center of the vortex descended a massive black figure which dwarfed the train station. Even from this distance, Alex could see that its body was more shadow than substance. Seeing the horror register in everyone's eyes Alex felt her stomach sink.

Derick ran off away from the shadowy behemoth, which all things considering was probably the smartest thing to do, but confused and disoriented Alex remained motionless, unable to pull her gaze away from the beast. Noah said something that was lost in the howl of wind that came rushing down the alley from the train station. Feeling something thrust into her hands, Alex finally broke her gaze and looked down to a styrofoam sword. Alessandra almost burst into laughter at the obsurdity of the situation. Why the hell not. Skeletons that live and breathe. Things with no hearts. Who am I to say a styrofoam sword is useless against that thing...at the very least it will get a good laugh before it kills us.

Nodding to Noah, she began running up towards the train station to confront her moment of glory or impeding doom. Only the fates knew which of the two was certain.

Last edited:

kitax

Noah watched as Alex ran towards the train station."Wait for me!"Noah yelled as he gripped his struggle bat and ran with Alex to where the darkside was."Arcon,if these don't work,what will...we don't have keyblades like Sora and Roxas,"Noah said while waiting to attack.

While he was waiting,an image came into his head for a second of Sora and Roxas fighting both the DarkSide and the Twilight Thorn.Noah came back to reality,just in time to dodge the dark sides attack.

Aphex

.Inspire.
The sky darkened, a midnight bliss taking over Twilight Town. The Twilight Thorn that levitated before Derick descended slowly to the ground, its body moving like a serpent within the sky as it was literally face to face with the boy. His body stiffened up, unable to move at this very second. He was far too frightened now that something this large was looking him right in the arm, completely unaware that its massive hands began to wrap around his body. Derick was then lifted up as the Twilight Thorn's grip increased, crushing his limbs as he let out a shriek in pain that could echoed throughout the area, almost being able to be heard where the others were.

With one swing, Derick was then launched straight into the locked gate of the mansion, crashing through it and collided with the ground, rolling to a stop. His body already aching, Derick just laid flat on his back as the Twilight Thorn loomed over him. It raised one of its claws, bringing it down upon him as his only way of protecting himself was to just extend his arms out in front of him seeing how this could be the end for him. But that was soon going to change within a split second.

A flash of light enveloped the entire area, blinding Derick and pushing his enemy back, interrupting its attack. "Wha...?" was all he could as he felt something rather heavy being held in his right hand. When he sat up he took a quick glance at his body to see if he had any injuries only to see a newly received weapon. It couldn't be, it just couldn't. The weapon, it was the same exact one from his dreams. "The... Shadow's Requiem... a Keyblade..."

Arcon-Death

((OOC: You guys may receive your keyblades now, as for talking, OOC Thread will do))

Arcon ran to the side and got hit by shadow after shadow. Then, he charged at the darkside and right before he attacked

**Enter Arcon's Mind**

'You are ready now, take this piwer and use it wisely. The third kingdom hearts will awaken soon'

*Real World*

A Flash, that was all that showed before the struggle club in Arcon's hand became a keyblade. Without even realizing it, he continued damaging the Darkside. With this keyblade he also seemed to be stronger and faster, for his attacks soon had him running up the train station and jumping down, fliping down onto the darksides head and bashing the "head" multiple times.

Arcon landed next to Noah and Alex, "Looks like I can take this thing now... "

kitax

(OCC:ya'll may do that.my sis is making me go to bed,so i'll post tomorrow morning too.)
Noah heard Derick's voice while making sure Alex was okay.The DarkSide's hand lurched up and was heading towards Alex.Noah rushed over and shielded her.Noah was blowned back but found the strength to get up.The Darkside's hand lurched again at Alex,but Noah took the damage again."Leave her alone.."Noah said as he tryed to get up but fell to the ground.As he tried to reach out his hand to defend,a weird dark shaped keyblade ,called the Northern Lights keyblade,formed in his hand where the struggle bat was."What the..."Noah said.Noah heard Arcon and saw him with another wierd keyblade.

'I'll protect you,Alex,"Noah said as he started attacking the Darkside with his new weapon."Arcon,what are these things,are these the keyblades like Sora and Roxas used?"Noah asked Arcon as he attacked the head of the creature again.While he was distracted,The darkside's arm started to reach towards Alex."Look out Alex,"Noah warned her as he leaped infront of her but was attacked by the creature and both Noah and Alex was Blown towards the wall.Noah started to see images in his head of the battle's sora and roxas had done with these creatures.

Before Noah lost consiousness,he whispered to Alex,"You okay?"

Last edited:

TaintedPriestess

Huge wasn't large enough to describe the shadow fiend. Standing with Noah and the boy named Arcon, Alessandra leaned her head back and still she could only see the shadow's torso, its head hidden somewhere behind the blanket of dense clouds.

Not sure what had moved her feet towards the train station in the first place, Alex soon realized that whatever she was in her forgotten past she wasn't a fighter. Shadow bolts hurled down upon them and it took every bit of athlethic ability for Alessandra to prevent herself from being struck down, diving out of one bolt's path only to find herself in the way of another. Noah and Arcon seemed to be fairing better than her as the two of them darted to and fro with a fighter's grace.

Futile, Noah and Arcon's attacks did nothing to stop the onslaught of shadow bolts, but without much else that they could do the two boys continued to try. Alex found their bravery heartening and forced herself not to break down before what seemed to be end of their lives.

"Look out Alex," Noah warned her as he leaped infront of Alex, but was attacked by the creature. Both Noah and she were knocked towards the wall. Feeling the wind forced from her lungs, Alex gasped for breath. Despite the ringing in her ears from her head slamming against the wall, Alessandra heard the slight whisper of Noah who lay crumpled beside her, "You okay?" She turned to answer, but saw that Noah had lost consciousness.

Child, do not give up hope just yet. Things unaware to you and your comrades are moving into place. Have faith and you will find a means to overcome.

What...who are you...where are you?

I am known as Verge. I am your guardian spirit. Alessandra, your place is not on the front line of the battlefield. Arcon, Noah, and Derick's destinies will fulfill those roles. You my daughter have been brought here to protect them, but there isn't much time. The fates are moving quicker than I anticipated. Events are unfolding and you must take your place beside the keyblade wielders. Alessandra, look deep into your heart. There you will find the weapon that will aid you in your battle.

My heart? Wait! What do you mean? Come back! Alex's mind screamed as she felt the presence fading away.

Trust your heart Alex. Hurry. Time is short.

As the voice faded from her mind, Alex looked up just in time to see a shadow bolt slam into her. Pain racked her body and mind, sending her spiraling into complete darkness.

In the void time did not exist. Alex didn't know how long she had been running in complete darkness trying to find some way out of this prison. Thoughts of the voice that had interrupted the battle ran through her mind at an alarming speed. What did Verge mean by look into my heart? What weapon am I suppose to find?

Exhausted, scared and in despair Alex dropped to her knees and began to sob. Her short pitiful breaths were absorbed in the endless darkness making her feel even more alone. Crying until her eyes were out of tears and her lungs out of breath, Alessandra laid down and closed her eyes as she began to accept the end. Silence. Not even the sound of her breathing. So this is death. An eternal slumber. Kind of sad.

Do not listen to the darkness sister. It will try to decieve you at all times.

"Sarah? Is that you?" Alex called out into the darkness. Memories of her sister flooded into her head. She was younger, by two years. Sarah had always looked up to Alex for support and guidance. Alex had been the strong one, but even so she couldn't save Sarah. Save Sarah from what? Alex couldn't remember.

Yes, sis. Remember. Remember me. Remember us. Find your strength. Look to your heart for the answers.

And then in the darkness, Alex felt more than saw a beacon of brillant light and warmth. Growing stronger, the light engulfed her as the memories of her sister became more vivid. Seeing her sister's face, Alex reached out and found herself back in Twilight Town grasping a staff glowing with a brillant light.

"Arcon! Noah!" shouted Alex. Arcane words filled Alessandra's mind while her body warmed with a green flame. "Vitros...almana...protega," Alex mummured and with the completion of the last word the greenish light sprang from her finger tips. Radiant missiles homed in on Noah and Arcon and upon impacting the boys formed a magical protective barrier around their bodies.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back