• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: Ties to the Soul

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Halibel

??Storm??
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
"Ahh Noah I finally caught up with you! Yeah Arcon should be ok he just needs to rest, he should be fine."
Key looks around
"Hey what happened here, man I'm always missing all the fun."

Aphex

.Inspire.
OOC: No problem, Tainted.

"Where...where am I."

Derick heard, quickly standing up after he was sitting up against the couch. "Alex, you're okay!"

"What...what happened. Derick? You're safe.

He heard Alessandra speak once more, now relieved that his friend was alive and well. "I'm so glad. And yes, I'm okay. What had happened was -" But before he could ever explain the situation as to what took place not too long ago, he was instantly cut off.

"Oh god! Noah and Arcon!"

Seeing how Alessandra tried to get up from the couch, only to fall right back down on it, Derick placed his hands on her shoulders gently and restrained her from standing. "Whoa, easy there. After what you did, you're going to need to rest. Anyway, like I was about to say. You saved me from this really HUGE monster, which I have to thank you for. But afterwards... I can't even explain." he explained to her as he stared at her, concern can be clearly seen in his hazel eyes.

"You see... it was like this whole other person took over and it caused you to threaten me. I didn't want to fight back, instead I just tried to talk you out of it even if it did mean losing my life." added the boy as he scratched the back of his head. "And now, here you are. As for Noah, he's fighting the same monster that I thought you had defeated, but there was this other kid that arrived too and I think he's helping him take care of the problem. Arcon... I really don't know what happened to him but I hope he's okay."

Last edited:

kitax

Noah heard what Key had to say and replied,"Well,I did defeat that white creature and you did miss alot.."Noah said while scratching his head."Anyways,you wanna go with me to see where Derick and Alex went off to?"Noah asked as they walked to the crevice.While Noah was talking,he spotted Zendix by the tree.It seemed like he had been blown over here by the strange purple vortex from earlier.Noah rushed over to Zendix,who was just now waking up."You okay Zendix?"Noah asked.

TaintedPriestess

Alex listened as Derick explained what had happened at the mansion. When he told her that she had actually threatened his life, Alex's heart sank. The "dreams" she had while being rescued by Derick weren't dreams after all. The strange girl was her. She was the one consumed by anger, but why then could she not remember the events as they unfolded Alessandra wondered to herself. Even in her fleeting dreams it felt more like she was seeing someone from behind a mirror.

"I'm sorry Derick...I never would have wanted to harm you." Alex said looking away from her new friend. "I don't know much about my past. The truth be told, I awoke in Halloween Town a few hours ago without any recollection of how I had arrived or where I left. I remember my name, but that's about it. It wasn't until Arcon and Noah started fighting that something triggered a memory of my sister, but all I can see is her face. Something happened to her, that much I do know, but I don't know what it was."

Tears welled up in Alessandra's eyes, but she refused to let them flow. Letting out an awkward cough, she close her eyes regaining control before continuing, "I'm not sure who I am...and now after what you've told me, even what I am. Perhaps its best if I leave Twilight Town. Without knowing more about myself, there is no telling when I may 'snap' again and I couldn't bear seeing anyone......seeing you get hurt because of something I did."

Aphex

.Inspire.
"Hey, it's okay. It's not like you intentionally wanted to hurt me yourself, right? I understand." replied Derick but then he saw Alessandra's eyes begin to well up with tears. Frankly he didn't want to see her this upset as he listened to her story about not knowing anything from her past. But when she had insisted on leaving Twilight Town for good, he just had to step in and say something.

"Alex... don't say that, okay?" Derick muttered, loud enough for her to still hear him. "You can't just keep going through a life where you have no memories about your past at all. You have to seek the answers and I know without a doubt, that you will too." he stated boldly to reassure her, placing his left hand on Alessandra's shoulder gently.

"And you're not going to be alone while doing so. I'll help you regain your memories, trust me." said Derick as he smiled. "And if you do happen to snap along the way, I won't fight back. I'll just stand my ground like I have before and I don't care if I get hurt in the process. As long as you're okay then that's all that matters to me." He kept that smile, looking into Alessandra's eyes to show he had complete honesty and was being sincere.

"After all... I still feel as if we've known each other a long time ago..."

Last edited:

TaintedPriestess

Derick wasn't going to let Alessandra slip away that easily, it was clear in his eyes he planned to stay by her side. She wanted to refute his offer, not wanting to endanger him or the others any further, but the look in his eyes told her it would be futile. Being honest with herself, she had to admit she was thankful that he wasn't going to let her go on her own. She was scared and she didn't want to face the future alone.

Smiling, she found the strength to stand, though a bit wobbly her strength was returning. "I won't argue with you then...and thank you. Let's go find the others and see what we can do about getting Twilight Town back on its feet."

Together they walked down the streets of Twilight Town. The occassional street light flickered from the damage, and as they approached the mansion Alex noticed that many of the town people had come to see their heroes. Arcon, Noah and the boy named Key along with a new boy whom Alex had not met were at the battered gate of the destroyed mansion. Alex waved at Noah and Key as she and Derick approached.

"Glad to see you guys." she said kneeling down to get a better look at the unconscious Arcon. His breathing was steady and there were no apparent serious injuries. Alex figured he was just exhausted from the battle and she couldn't blame him. "This should help him get back onto his feet."

Calling upon the Arcane words for a curaga spell, she was surprised to find that the magical energy she drew upon earlier was gone. Looking up to Derick, Noah, Key and the new guy she shook her head, "I'm spent. Any of you know a healing spell?"

((OOC: Was thinking about how we can all get to Radiant Garden like Arcon originally planned. I haven't discussed this with Arcon, but since we've saved Twilight Town though that may be a bit premature considering I don't know what you all are planning, I was thinking that a NPC could be introduced to give our characters a gummi ship out of gratitude. Also, for why we would be going to Radiant Garden if Arcon doesn't have anything planned yet, I had thought of using Jack and Alex's unwritten conversation to suggest that if her answers weren't found in Twilight Town that she seek out King Mickey. Just an idea, I was tossing about. Let me know what you all think and have planned.))

((OOC2: On a side side note, I saw Beowulf with some girlfriends tonight and thought you all might enjoy this. I absolutely love her voice. A hero comes home.))

Last edited:

Aphex

.Inspire.
As the two walked through the district area, Derick noticed that the town's folks were watching as they passed by. He had to admit, he developed a sense of awkwardness considering he never really received a lot of attention by this many people before. Sure they were considered heroes but that didn't seem to make that feeling go away.

Once the two arrived back in front of the now demolished mansion, Derick saw that Noah had taken care of the Twilight Thorn and now saw that it was officially destroyed with no trace of it coming back. But he also happened to see Key, and a unconscious Arcon along with another person who he had never met in his life. Mostly concerned about Arcon's current condition, he knew Alessandra had it under control; that is until she asked if any of the boys knew any healing spells.

"Can't help you there. Sorry... but I don't know any healing spells." replied Derick as he walked over to the wreckage. He just gazed at the mansion, or at least where it used to be, letting out a sigh as he had to ask this question. Right now seem the perfect time to, too. "Hey everyone..." he started as he turned around fully to face the group. "... with everything that happened here, did anyone happen to have weird dreams lately that have some sort of connection to the events?"

Arcon-Death

((I actually don't have a definate way of leaving Twilight Town. I thought of A) Introducing the new enemy and blow up Twilight Town or B) Big Heartless invasion. Also sorry I havent replied, I'm having a bout with writers block))

Arcon's eyes shot open, and he sat up instantly. He thought he still had a battle to fight, until he looked around, and noticed the group of people he just met earlier. He had heard the "wierd dreams" question, at least enough of it, and proceeded to try to talk

He was barely able to talk, but he managed out a "Yes" before trying to stand up. Most of the injury he retained was from the inpact of the finishing move. He cound barely move his arms, and yes his keyblade still looked brand new. It was a miraculous weapon, and would be able to take on any abuse he could throw at it. Standing up, he summoned his keyblade and used it as a support.

Dragonstar1715

Website
dragonstar1715.deviantart.com
Draco standing there waiting for an answer, but none came "I guess they don't need my help" Draco muttered and walked away. It was probably obvious why they didn't need his help, he didn't have a keyblade but he did have good magic skills. Going back to the tower he sat there eating another ice cream, gazing upon the horizon he decided to go home.

As he stood up, he felt dizzy and fell over the edge, "Ah hell no!" he yelled falling over the edge. As he fell he thought "I'm too young to die..." then suddenly he felt a sudden transformation. He almost hit the ground at full speed but he suddenly stopped, stunned at what happened he landed safely on the ground.
"Whew that was close..." he thought, then he looked at his hand, it had become a demonic claw, "What the hell?" he said shocked. He looked at a nearby building and off it's reflective surface he saw that he had become a demonic creature, "What the hell is this?" Draco said.

But before he could do anything else, his demon form had disappeared and had become human again. Looking at his hand again, he saw that he now had a keyblade as well. It was black with a red chain running down it and a red gem encrested on it, the handle was a combination of red and black and there was a demon wing on the other side of the blade. "Cool I have a keyblade now" he thought, he saw several keybladers making their way to the old mansion, so he decided to follow them.

Following them to the mansion, he around bhind a tree and observed the scene, the mansion was destroyed, reduced to rubble. "What the hell happened here?" he said as he continued observing.

sunkiss

Awards
Website
www.mudkipz.ws
Uhh...I feel dozed out....

Huh?

"You okay, Zendix?" Noah asks Zendix, sitting by a tree.
"Yeah, I'm fine. I guess I fainted or someting," Zendix answered.
He walked over on a street alongside Noah. "Where is everybody?" Zendix asks Noah.

Halibel

??Storm??
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Key walks up by the tree next to Noah and Zendix
"We don't know, Noah and me were going to go look for them, Arcon is back by the crack in the wall we should check on him first he was injured."

sunkiss

Awards
Website
www.mudkipz.ws
Key walks up by the tree next to Noah and Zendix
"We don't know, Noah and me were going to go look for them, Arcon is back by the crack in the wall we should check on him first he was injured."
"Well, let's go to Arcon! Does anyone here know any healing spells?" Zendix shouts.

Dragonstar1715

Website
dragonstar1715.deviantart.com
Draco was looking on to the conversation when someone shouted "Does anyone here know any healing spells?". He heard the voice come from behind, he walked and noticed an injured person along with 2 other people that he didn't notice before, "Sure I know a few spells, I've been training in various spells for years, I'm sure I have a healing spell that could help" Draco said walking over

kitax

"I can see Arcon by the crevice,let's go see him!,"Noah exclaimed as he walked over to Arcon.As he walked over to Arcon,Noah saw Derick and Alex walking towards them.Noah also saw a group of the twilight town citizens head over to see what happened."Arcon,you okay?"Noah asked him as he heard Zenix and Key coming out of the crevice.when Derick and Alex finally met the others by the crevice,Noah heard Derick say something about having strange dreams."I had one too...mine had 2 keybearers fighting off the same huge creatures that we just defeated with our keyblades..."Noah said as he continued,"I think their names were..Sora and Roxas."Noah replied as he scanned the area to see how much damage the Darkside and Twilight Thorn had caused.
Zendix yelled,"Does anyone here know any healing spells?"Noah shook his head as he heard a reply from a person coming forward saying,"Sure I know a few spells, I've been training in various spells for years, I'm sure I have a healing spell that could help."
Noah noticed that the guy had a keyblade with him."you have a keyblade too?"Noah asked him.

kitax

"I do have some magic..."Noah said,"I'll go heal Arcon if that's okay."Noah replied as he used a cura spell on Arcon."Are you feeling better,Arcon?"Noah asked Arcon when he got done with the cura spell.While he was waiting for a reply,Noah walked over to Alex."Are you okay,Alex?"Noah politely asked her with a childish smile.

Halibel

??Storm??
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
"Heh all this talk about Keyblades is getting me jealous." Key said with a grin on his face.
Key walked over to Alex.
"Hello, I don't think we've met yet my name's Key."

kitax

"Hey key,this is Alex,sorry if i didn't introduce you to her earlier.."Noah said while scratching the back of his head."She's new around here,so me and Dercik decided to she her around..but it was interrupted by the two creatures we defeated.."Noah said explaining what happened earlier.

While he was waiting for an answer,a boys voice echoed through his head saying,"Noah,you have to hurry.."
"Huh?"Noah thought as he looked around for the person who talked to him but didn't see anyone.

Halibel

??Storm??
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
"Oh alright, so your Alex." Key replied
Key looked down at Arcon.
"Hey I think he's coming around now." Key looked at Noah
"Hey Noah are you ok?" Key asked to Noah who was grabbing onto his head like he was in pain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back