• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts V-CAST Game Files Ripped

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

KeySpyMaster

Awards
Website
www.khdatabase.com
Excellent! I'm definitely trying this out today! Thanks for this!
So, I tried this, but I'm having issues. I don't seem to see where the resolution config file is located, I'm assuming that's why the "Heart" icon doesn't appear when I open Melange. Any ideas/suggestions/thoughts? Never mind, got it!

Last edited:

andreverts

Awards
So, I tried this, but I'm having issues. I don't seem to see where the resolution config file is located, I'm assuming that's why the "Heart" icon doesn't appear when I open Melange. Any ideas/suggestions/thoughts? Never mind, got it!
My bad, I forgot to put a link about it in the description. Added now, thanks

Here's the gameplay of the first chapters:

Last edited:

andreverts

Awards
And the second ones:

I really hope one day we'll find Wonderland too, but it's amazing we're able to play almost the entire game nowadays

Chainoffire

Awards
Just tried using the Melange emu, but after I throw the box in the Obstacle Course the game crashes? Had this happen several times, anyone else have this issue?

Neo_

Awards
I'll never be able to get over the title theme... so absolutely haunting.

This is kinda crazy but the vibe I get from this game is it's the closest game in the series to have the charm of KH1, which I guess makes sense as it's technically the second game in the series, predating CoM by a month lol.

Everything about it is perfect lost media: it was just as great and compelling when we had just a few bits of it.

This makes me wish the rest of the series was more like this and KH1, with more importance on the Disney stuff.

Sven Cakemann

Awards
Hard to believe it's been over a year since Maleficent's Castle was found.

Wonderland, where you at?

Aid1043

Awards
Just tried using the Melange emu, but after I throw the box in the Obstacle Course the game crashes? Had this happen several times, anyone else have this issue?
I'm encountering the same crashes on the most recent public Melange beta, would someone be kind enough to reshare the temporary Melange build? (the old links have expired)

BlizzZetta

Awards
I'm also having issues with the game crashing, would really like to have a new link to this temporary build of Melange.

Liodin

Awards
Thanks for sharing the files.

I have it working on Bluestacks but without sound. Is that normal?

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Hello, everybody! Merry Christmas!

Kingdom Hearts: Coded -Demo- got properly dumped from the P-01A AND running on the DoJa SDK on PC.
AFAIK files are not posted yet. Also this is not the full version yet.

I complete forgot about the demo having the regular gameplay in Olympus. Like did Square even knew at the time the OC chapter was gonna be turn-based or were they really making things up on the fly?

Back