• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom of Hearts: Awakening of the Keyblade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

nobodyking

i would tell you but...YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH!
The last time I tried to do this my computer had a broken and now it is fixed so I'm redoing it. NO sign ups required or anything like that just join in. Can use original characters and they can be bad or good.

The Story:
This is 2000 years after Sora and Riku ended the war of light and darkness by destroying the keyblade and in doing so destroying their hearts for the fate of all worlds. The keyblade turned out to be the source of the war and when it was destroyed all of the terror it had on the worlds were gone. Darkness could be found in no persons heart and so the heartless were depleted. The keyblades have mysteriously returned searching for hearts filled with darkness to ressurect the war that once was. Many keyblades have chosen good warriors who will stop the war from happening, restore honor to the keyblades, and save the worlds from darkness. Also a new world has appeared it is known as the Kingdom of Hearts. The organization has returned also but this time it's mission is good and not evil.

Name: Milo
Keyblade: Kingdom Key

Milo walked down the streets of Twilightia. Milo preffered the towns ancient name of Twilight Town. But now it was a huge city filled with technology beyond belief. Milo headed into an alley as a shortcut to get home. As he look at the posters for the cities annual festiva, black figures sprung up all around him. He saw something sparkle in the corner of his eye. He turned around and saw a strange key shaped weapon. He picked it up and wielded it. Before he could swing the strange figures were attacked by a person in a strange black coat. The person handed Milo a letter then dissapeared in a strange black portal. Milo rushed home. He dashed into his room and opened the letter. It stated,
"Milo wielder of a keyblade, you have hereby been accepted into the recreation of Organization13. Our mission is to find the Kingdom of Hearts and destroy darkness once and for all. We will meet you at the train station tomorrow at noon to hear your answer."
The letter then shriveled up into nothingness and Milo sat on his bed confused. He had a keyblade and what were those black creatures? What is Organization 13? And what is the Kingdom of Hearts?

* Please include the info I included at the top.

Rauxlen

I've posted once since 2010
Awards
Ok...

Name: Lauren
Keyblade: Way to Dawn
Location: Radiant Garden (unless it's called something else in the future i don't know)

Lauren was sitting by her window watching the sunset and thinking about what happened that day. This was a normal thing she did every day. Suddenly, she saw a small, black creature crawling on the ground outside. She decided to investigate.
Lauren walked outside and looked for the creature. There was no sign of it anywhere. Where did it go? she thought. Suddenly, about 10 of the black creatures surrounded her. She didn't know what to do. Then she heard something...
Summon your keyblade.
"What? What's a keyblade?" Lauren asked.
Summon it.
Even though Lauren had no clue about what a keyblade was, she tried calling it to hear hand. Suddenly, a key-shaped weapon appeared. So this is a keyblade... Lauren thought. She started attacking the black creatures that surrounded her. Soon, they were gone. Lauren ran back home immediately and locked the door. What were those things? She asked herself.

nobodyking

Milo woke up the next morning anxious for noon. He made his breakfast and ate it quickly. He spent the rest of his time skateboarding around the city. Around 11:40 he skated down to the station with speed. He arrived at the staion plaza and just as expected the cloaked figure was there. He glanced toward Milo and nodded as a greeting. "Have you made your decision?" the figure said. Milo knew this was what he had wanted. He had always known he wanted to be apart of something big and to get out of this place but he never thought it would happen. " Yes I want to join. But only if I get a cool cloak like the one you are wearing and you also have to answer my questions" Milo replied. The figure lifted down his hood and behind it was a man with red spiky hair. "Relax you'll get your cloak. By the way my name is Trix" He replied as Milo smiled. His adventure was finally begining.

Rauxlen

Awards
Lauren went to bed later that night.

The Next Day

Lauren woke up. "Was all of that, just a dream?" she asked herself. She didn't want to believe the things that had happened to her the night before had actually happened. She looked at her alarm clock. "It's 12:00 PM!" She exclaimed," I slept in late!" Lauren ran out the door. She ran all the way down the street until she got to the marketplace. She knew her friends would be there.
"Lauren, where were you?" one of her friends asked. "Sorry Kris, I slept in today," Lauren replied. Kris was a girl with shoulder-length blonde hair, she was also Lauren's best friend. "We thought you would never come!" another one of Lauren's friends added. This other friend was a boy named Nick. He had spikey brown hair. "You guys shouldn't get worried so easily!" Lauren exclaimed. Suddenly, one of the black creatures Lauren had seen the night before appeared...

nobodyking

Milo and Trix headed into the station. Milo was anxious to get all of his questions answered but Trix had told him he would answer them when they got to the castle. What was this castle? Trix bought tickets for them both and he lead Milo toward a blue train with starts all over it.

*Just thought you might want to know
Name: Trixan
Keyblade: Bond of Flame

They both boarded the train and Milo waved out the window to the town. He knew he wouldn't be coming back for quite some time. Milo took his seat across from Trix and the train pulled away from the station. for about 20 min. they sat in silence but then Milo looked out of the window to see that the tracks had dissappeared and it seemed they were riding in space. Milo jumped to his feet in shock as if to get off the plane he headed for the door. With one swipe and grab of his hand Trix sat Milo in his seat. "Don't worry it's okay were almost to our destination." The train came to ann abrupt stop. Outside was a big tower that seemed to be floating on a rock in the middle of space. AS the door opned and the too got up an ambush of black creatures filled in. Trix got out his keyblade Milo looked at his hands and his appeared. Trix was destroying the creeatures left and right. Trix grabbed Milo by the shirt and they both flew out of the train and into the tower. They went through a window and arrived in a small room at the top. A man with a long white beared appeared. "Who are you" Milo asked. " I am Yen Sid"

Rauxlen

Awards
"What the-" Lauren started to say something but decided that it was better to fight. She summoned her keyblade and fought the creature. Suddenly, more and more creatures appeared. There was a lot more than the night before. "There's too many of them for you to fight, Lauren!" yelled Kris. "You think I didn't know that?!?" replied Lauren,"We have to run!"
The three friends started running away. "Let's go into my house, it's really close," said Lauren. Her front door was a few feet away. Lauren opened the door and ran inside. Her friends were right behind her. Once they all got in the house, Lauren closed and locked the door. "What was that thing?" yelled Nick. "I don't know for sure," said Lauren,"And you don't have to yell in my ear you know!" Lauren went over to her bed and laid on her back. "Lauren, what kind of weapon were you using?" asked Kris. "It's called a keyblade," replied Lauren. "How did you get it?" asked Nick. Lauren answered, "I don't know, just quit asking me questions!" Nick and Kris looked shocked at Lauren's sudden outburst. "Sorry," Lauren said,"It's really stressful to have wierd black creatures attacking you!" Lauren's friends nodded. "We understand," said Kris. "Good, I'm glad you guys understand," said Lauren. But Lauren still felt like her friends would never undertand how she felt.

((Just a question, are our characters supposed to meet each other at some time?))

nobodyking

Milo looked at the old man. He must have been 3000 years old. " All right now I can explain" for about two hours Yen Sid told Milo all about Sora and the old organization and about the keyblades and how they have returned. He told about how now the organization was good and they needed recruits. Trix then explained how he is from a long line of Axelians who came from Axel a member of Organization 13. No one knows how it is that the Axellians have hearts and how they are not nobodies but Trix did not even know himself. Milo sat and thought. All that he had just heard was a lot to take in. He felt so good that he was a keyblade wielder.Trix walked into the room, Milo hadn't even notist that he had left. He came out with a black cloak just like the one that Trix was wearing. Milo quickly put it on as Trix started to speak " We have to leave now. A swarm of heartless are headed toward a keyblade wielder in Radiant Gardens." Before Milo could ask a question A ship appeared by the window. Trix and Milo boarded it and they headed off." Where are we going" Milo asked. " To get our next member" Trix replied as they took off.

* I was thinking that when Milo and Trix get to Radiant Gardens we do a thing where we both take over all characters for this role play. If thats okay with you?

Rauxlen

Awards
Soon after Lauren's conversation with her friends, they decided that it was safe enough to leave. Lauren looked outside. The sun was setting. It's already this late? she thought. "Hey, it's getting late. I've gotta go home," said Kris. "Me too," replied Nick. "Ok. I'll see you guys tomorrow then?" asked Lauren. "Yeah. Same place as always," said Kris. Lauren walked back inside and sat by her window to watch the sunset. Many questions filled her mind...

Why do those creatures keep following me?

Why do I have a keyblade?

These questions kept Lauren up all night. She wondered if she would ever get any sleep. "I should at least try and get some sleep," Lauren said to herself. She didn't know what the future had in store for her. After a long time, Lauren finally got to sleep.

((Yeah, that's fine with me. I just didn't know if I was supposed to go to a different world or something))

nobodyking

The gummi ship landed on the landing pad and Milo climbed out and put down his hood. Trix came out second and walked farther into the town. " Heartless are going to attack this place tonight and put it into darkness. We don't have much time to find our newest member before this place becomes a headquarters for heartless." Trix said as they walked into the town. " Who is he?" Milo asked. " It's a girl"Trix replied. Milo was in shock he knew a girl could have a keyblade but he just wasn't expecting it to be a girl. "So whats her name?" Milo asked. " Her name is Lauren" Trix said. Just as he finished heartless apperared all over the place. It was like a mini army as they reigned terror on the town. "Hurry we have to find Lauren" Trix exclaimed.

Rauxlen

Awards
"What the-" before Lauren could finish her sentence, a black creature appeared out of nowhere and attacked. Lauren quickly summoned her keyblade and destroyed it. She frantically ran over to her window and looked outside. The town was covered in the black creatures. "Oh my gosh," Lauren whispered,"What happened?!?"

Lauren ran outside. I've got to see if my friends are ok! she thought. A ton of black creatures were swarming around her. She barely seemed to notice, though. The only thing she could think about was getting to her friends. What if those creatures already got to them? she thought. She didn't care. Lauren ran up to Kris' house and knocked on the door. No answer. Then, she ran to Nick's house and knocked on the door. No answer.
"Where are they?"

Lauren started running to the marketplace, hoping there was somebody there who could help her...

nobodyking

Trix whipped out his keyblade and started to defeat the heartless. Milo summoned his and as he started to attack a duck in blue jeans and a blue vest fell from the sky. With a staff in hand he started to shoot the heartless with orbs of magic. Milo watched in amazement as the duck hurled spells at the foes. The duck was viscous in his attempt to destroy the heartless. After about five minutes the heartless were still coming. Then out from the back alley a big wolf with two buck teeth popped out with two shields in hand spinning around and destroying heartless. Just as the duck had come so had the wolf. The four of them fought and fought and finally the heartless were gone." They will come back so we have to hurry and find her" Trix said almost out of breath. A boy and a girl sat in the corner of the marketplace with fear on there faces. " What are names?" Trix asked them. " We're Nick and Kris" The girl replied. Milo heard something and prepared for more heartless but the niose coming out of the alley was a girl. She came out into the light." That's Lauren" Trix said.

Rauxlen

Awards
Lauren ran through an alleyway into the marketplace. Then she saw Kris and Nick sitting in a corner, along with two other people. "Kris, Nick!" Lauren shouted. Lauren ran over to greet them. "Hi Lauren!" Kris said cheerfully. "Hi!" repeated Nick. "Um... is it me, or is that a duck and a wolf with clothes on and walking on two legs?" asked Lauren. "Um... I think it is..." said Kris.
Lauren stared at the two animals blankly for a while, "Um... that wasn't too importnt to ask, I guess. It is kind of wierd though." Then Lauren asked,"Who are these two guys with you?" Kris and Nick both stared for a while. "We don't really know for sure," said Nick. "Who are you guys?" Lauren asked.

nobodyking

" Lauren you must join Organization 13, We will explain later but if you want know why you have the keyblade then come with us." Trix said quickly. Lauren looked dazed at the word keyblade. Mean while Milo walked over to the strange wolf and duck. " He looks just like him" the duck said. " Garwsh, he does, I guess we found him." Milo looked puzzled. " Milo you are from a long family line which leads back to Sora the mighty keyblade wielder. You hold dark power beyond belief and you control the fate of all things. You must find the seventh princess" The duck said. Then all of a sudden the duck and wolf dissappeared in a flash. Who is the seventh princess? Milo wondered. Lauren decided that she needed to go with this guy. Who ever he was. " You still haven't answered my question, who are you?" Lauren asked almost annoyed. " I'm Trix, okay we have to go now" They both walked away. "Wait don't leave us" the other girl said. Trix motioned his head as if to say they should come with. " Milo we're leaving!" Trix yelled as they all boarded the gummi ship watching as Radiant Gardens was swallowed away by heartless.

Rauxlen

Awards
Lauren boarded the gummi ship without hesitation. Kris and Nick came too. Soon, everybody was on the ship. Lauren looked out the window and, much to her dismay, saw that Radiant Garden had been completely engulfed by darkness. "Ok..." said Lauren,"Where are we going?" Trix just stared blankly. "You're the pilot and you don't know where we're going?!?" shouted Lauren. "It's not that I'm lost or anything, I just haven't decided where we're going yet," said Trix. "Yeah, sure..." said Lauren.

"Your name's Milo, right?" asked Lauren. "Yeah," said Milo. "Ok... Now that question's answered. But I still have a lot to go!" said Lauren. "Oh great," said Kris,"That means we're going to have to listen to her forever..." Lauren looked over at Kris angrily,"And what's that supposed to mean?" Nick replied,"She's just saying that you ask a lot of questions..." Lauren sighed. "Ok, first question," she said,"What was with the wolf and the duck? I mean, they were acting like people!"

"Don't look at me!" Trix said,"Milo's the one who was talking to them!" Lauren thought for a second. "Oh, I thought they were with you guys," she said,"Anyways, what were they talking to you about Milo?" Milo replied,"They said something about me being related to a guy named Sora. They also said I have extrordinary power and I've got to look for this princess person." Lauren stared. "Ok...That's wierd..." Lauren said,"But, then again, there has been a massive amount of wierd things happening, so I'm not really surprised. Ok next question! Why do I have the keyblade?"

nobodyking

"Well I just found out that us keyblade wielders are here to destroy darkness but apparently the keyblades are half evil so they also chose us because we have darkness in our hearts." Milo explained. " Wait, so we're supposed to destroy darkness and also use it?" Lauren exclaimed. " Well not exactly we're supposed to choose but the good way is to go with light and destroy darkness." Milo explained. " I get it, so what's with this Organization 13 stuff?" Lauren asked. "Well my ancestor Axel was a nobody who was apart of the original organization. They were bad but I am reuniting it to do good. The best keyblade wielders will be apart of it and I'm scouting out for more wielders" Trix replied. " We're here"The gummi came to an abrupt stop. NIck look out the window to see an empty town and then he saw the town sign." Traverse Town the headquater's of Organization 13" Trix said. As the door opened up...........

Rauxlen

Awards
((oh great... I have writers block... oh well!))

As the door opened another black creature appeared. "Ok, I have another question," said Lauren,"What is that thing?" Trix replied,"That's a heartless..." Suddenly a HUGE heartless appeared in front of them. "Oh great..." said Lauren. All of them (except Nick and Kris, because they lack a weapon) started attacking the giant creature. Soon enough, it was gone.

"Well, that was fun..." said Milo. "So this is headquarters..." Lauren said in awe,"Where is the main base?" Trix replied,"In a buiding in second district."

"The town is separated into districts?" asked Nick.

"Yeah, it's pretty big." said Milo.

"Let's go to the main base so I could show you around." said Trix.

"Fine with me." said Kris.

Lauren was just staring at everything. "Um... Lauren... Come on, let's go." said Kris. "Oh, I'm coming!" said Lauren. They got to base in a few minutes. It was a big white building that used to be a Gizmo Shop. "I have a few more questions for you guys," Lauren said as they entered the building,"One, the group is called Organization 13, right? What's the 13 stand for? Two, Nick and Kris don't have keyblades... What's gonna happen to them?"

nobodyking

"First off you have to lay off the questions but I guess you have the right to know. Organization13 had 13 members and a secret 14th one that I know nothing about. They were nobodies who were trying to gain hearts by building Kingdom Hearts. The great Sora defeated them long ago before he ended the great war. As earlier i stated that one of the members was Axel my ancestor who gained a heart in secret before the Kingdom Hearts was destroyed by a man named dIz. And Nick and Kris will have a keyblade some time or later. They hold the power required and it will come to them in time. For now they will serve a purpose at headquarters scouting out wielders and helping us." The group arrived in the second district and walked into a tall white building. Inside were computers and equipment. A man came out of the darkness in the room. " Hi I'm Leon" he said. Another figure came out too. "Hi I'm Yuffie". "This is Leon and Yuffie, they came back in time from 2ooo years ago to help me. So now they help at headquarters. Nick and Kris you guys can get settled here with them and they will teach you how to work the equipment so you can get to your stations. There will be a meeting in here tomorrow at 4:00" Trix finished. They all went to bed tired from the journey they had just taken.

They all woke up and while Kris and Nick were busy with their new stations Milo and Lauren were sparring in the training room. AT 4:00 anxouis for the meeting. Trix walked into the room and started. He explained how they were now going to try to recruit members also that they were in search of a princess. The meeting lasted two hours and after they all decided that Nick and kris would stay here with Leon and Yuffie while Milo, Lauren, and Trix would go out to search. After the meeting a red light flashed on Nicks monitor saying a keyblade wielder has been found there.
Lauren put on her robe as she entered the gummi waving good bye to her friends a tear fell down her cheek............

Rauxlen

Awards
"Ok, I know I ask a lot of questions..." said Lauren,"But it's only because I want an answer for everything! Where are we going anyways?" Trix replied,"Well, the person should be right here in town, actually. In third district." Lauren just sat back and enjoyed the trip, even though it was only about two minutes. "Hey, I see somebody!" said Lauren. They slowly descended. The person below ran out of the way of the landing gummi ship. The ship made a successful landing, and everybody exited. "Who are you?" the person asked.

nobodyking

Name: Win
Keyblade:Sleeping Lion
" I know why you are here. You are here to take me away to go on an adventure with the organization. Everyone in town talks about it. I know about the heartless and everything and I'm ready the to go. The short boy with messy black hair rushed up to Milo and they all exchanged names. Trix was not pleased with the chld but let him come aboard. The ship then took off. " Next stop Disney Castle" Trix said as they all buckled up. Milo ws fascinated by the boy and wondered where he got such courage to come with them. MIlo laughed as Lauren struggled to put the cloak over the boy's head. " Stop moving Lauren" mumbled. " I'm doing the best I can" Win said. This was going to be fun. Then the ship rocked violently.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back