• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom of Hearts: Awakening of the Keyblade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rauxlen

I've posted once since 2010
Awards
Lauren finally got Win's cloak on him. Win ran up by Trix, who was piloting the ship. "Why is the ship rocking?" Lauren asked. "Umm... No reason..." replied Trix. "What are you talking about Trix? Didn't you see that meteor you hit?" said Win. "YOU HIT A METEOR?!?" screamed Lauren. "Well, just barely, not close enough to have major damage." sai Trix. "AND THAT MAKES IT OK?!?" she screamed infuriated. Milo started laughing. "WHAT'S SO FUNNY?!?" screamed Lauren. "Um... nothing..." replied Milo.

In about an hour the crew reached Disney Castle. "Wow this place is big..." said Lauren. "Well duh, it is a castle you know," said Milo. "What are we doing here anyways?" asked Lauren.

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
Elvn awoke on the sands of Destiny Islands, suudenly startled by the dream he just had. It was so bizarre....He wondered....Hey laid back down. He was very bored. This little island was very...boring.

nobodyking

i would tell you but...YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH!
"We're hear to find out abut these princesses" Trix replied. "now theres more than one princess!" Milo replied. " I knew about the princesses of heart long ago. The only one who would know is King Mickey."Trix replied A swarm of Heartless appeared and the four went into action. hurling keyblades at his foes Win was amazing with his keyblade. They defeated the heartless and entered the castle. And into the grand Throne Room. INside was King Mickey frail and collasped.....

Rauxlen

Awards
"Your... Your Majesty? Are you ok?" Lauren asked trying to get a response. "OH MY GOSH!!! THE KING'S DEAD!!! Oh MY GOSH, OH MY GOSH, OH MY GOSH!!!" screamed Win. Trix went over to the king to investigate. "Don't worry. He's fine. He just... passed out." said Trix. "Well what do we do now?" asked Milo. "We're gonna sit here and wait until the king wakes up." said Lauren.

A few minutes later, the king started waking up. "Your Majesty!" said Lauren, as she bowed. Trix and Milo bowed too. "OH MY GOSH! YOUR ALIVE!" screamed win. "Win, show some respect and bow!" said Milo. Win did as he was told. "What happened?" asked the king. "Well, we don't really know for sure. We just came here and you were passed out on the floor." explained Lauren.

"Oh, I see." said the king. "Um... your majesty..." said Trix,"We wanted to ask you about the princesses of heart..."

Rauxlen

Awards
Oh no, wait, I'm doing a double-post! I just finished my paragraph and then I read what you said... Oops...

Edit: Ok, it's Tuesday today... Where is everybody???

Last edited:

Rauxlen

Awards
I think nobodyking is starting a new rp, but I don't know for sure.

Rauxlen

Awards
Cool! Hey, can you PM me or something to tell me when the new rp is up, please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back