• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Knight Defeated Aftermath Video

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nobodie'sNobody

like about his FM+ in full english? i know i am going to get in trouble for bringing this up but anyone notice how in the begining he was saying that his copy was not a bootleg cause "it had the copyright info on it" but when no one would believe him and started getting angry he changed it to "there are good full english bootleg copies out there like the one he has"? serious discrepancy between the stories.

keybaldeslinger1

yeah it would better if someone to post nvm but now people are doing putting edit and then saying nvm in the same post and man were off topic in this thread back on topic anyone know if the knight is going to harder when u face a second time and what do u get if u beat him and if u get to face as many times as u want to

I dont think anyone knows probbly just for fun

Nobodie'sNobody

sorry aboot double thought someone would post before i actually posted, but anyway from what i hear you can fight him as many times as you want, but i don't know about him being harder the second time, and i also think from what i've heard that you only get the proof of connection thingy.

keybaldeslinger1

like about his FM+ in full english? i know i am going to get in trouble for bringing this up but anyone notice how in the begining he was saying that his copy was not a bootleg cause "it had the copyright info on it" but when no one would believe him and started getting angry he changed it to "there are good full english bootleg copies out there like the one he has"? serious discrepancy between the stories.

lol yeah what was up with that??......... anyways did you guys see the fight where he almost beat the ES he had on hp left

Soraox

lol yeah what was up with that??......... anyways did you guys see the fight where he almost beat the ES he had on hp left

yeah he was so close but at least he beat him but if it was me and i died and h had 1 hp left i would so pissed off anyway night

Nobodie'sNobody

i will refresh before every post from now on so i know i'm not doing it. yes i saw that, it sucked that he died.

Nobodie'sNobody

ok everyone seems to be leaving so i will too. but seriously, the nobodie's sombodies are the futur!!! this will be the main theme of the new game!!! and on a side note it isn't called KH3 just so everyone knows.

Twilight93

Bronze Member
Awards
Hotel In Traverse Town, Trying To Sneak Out Withou
awwwwwww your getting off too..... no one else is on this time of night so i guess its goodnite for me 2

yeah , im only on till like 12 because its vaction.

the video i brought up that was the same as sonic's (ES defeated) said it was beat in proud. so hes tougher in Crictcal, meaning he wasnt beat in critical mode yet. wow, the hunt is still on.

Twilight93

Bronze Member
Awards
Hotel In Traverse Town, Trying To Sneak Out Withou
ES is Axel i just know it!!!!

sry but this just came to mind, most likely its not because axel would then have a keyblade(s), like Roxas. but it was an intersecting theory :closedeyes:

also, did anyone notice that yed sid and the three fairis are not at the tower anymore? i checked at the end of the game and they are gone. does anyone have a clue as to wat happen??? (sry to go off topic, just very curious)

Last edited:

keybaldeslinger1

i dont know i was thinking the same thing i just recently went back there and presses triangle on the clothed furnature (sp) and it said you see darkness taking over you and the keyblade unleashng its full power on you...... twilight93 give me your email so i can email you an avatar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back