• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

land of departure and Destiny island

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

th3XIIITHchas3R

the catsle that isint there...... ooooooh
every body remembers how DI was consumed by darkness and it got all destryoed and what not.
maybe the same thing happened to the land of departure . In the bbs trailer , MX and TAV throw down, MX summons kH and Terras eyes go yellow. theres bound to be havoc and destruction after that. thats the onli explanation i have for the land of departure dissapearing bcuz it isnt in any other kh games.

comment . flame.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
but the fight wasnt in the land of departure =/

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
To be fair, Yuuki, we don't know where Sunset Horizons is. It could very well be in Land of Departure. However, I have to say that there could be many reasons for Land of Departure not being in Kingdom Hearts or Kingdom Hearts II. I mean, Traverse Town wasn't in II but it doesn't necessarily mean it was consumed by darkness or anything.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
To be fair, Yuuki, we don't know where Sunset Horizons is. It could very well be in Land of Departure. However, I have to say that there could be many reasons for Land of Departure not being in Kingdom Hearts or Kingdom Hearts II. I mean, Traverse Town wasn't in II but it doesn't necessarily mean it was consumed by darkness or anything.
indeed but i dont think SH is on LOD

jonXjon

Isn't there a castle in LoD? When you look around in Sunset Horizons there are no buildings or anything. Though it might be outskirts or something.

A

Audo

At the end of KH1, all the worlds were restored.
Just because a world wasn't in KH2 doesn't mean it didn't exist then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back