• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Larxene Vs Axel

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Larxene or Axel

• Larxene

Votes: 12 63.2%
  • Axel

Votes: 7 36.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sailor Moon

FIGHTING EVIL BY MOONLIGHT
ok everyone who do you think would win between axel and larxene? i personally think larxene would cause shes faster than him and her attacks are strong axel is a good fighter but larxene is too

oh and if your gonna vote actually vote for the one you think would win not for the one who is your fav ok

❖Ħλν?₡❖

Call me Candyman
Axel is a pompous overrated character made for the enjoyment of the feeble minded. That & he has the voice of raiden who is the only gay character in Metal Gear Solid, hated playing as him.

But yes not only is Larxene more agile then axel but she is much more of a competitor in then axel from COM, or in KH2 for that matter. Plus she is the ONLY FEMALE & actually had a personality, ohh what fun she was along with her fights which i very much like.

But yeah in the long run Larxene beats AXEL.

Last edited:
T

Tifa_Lockhart

yea i go for larxene like everyone else said everyone of org member can beat his arse

Tsuki-chan

つきこ
Awards
Even though Akuseru's my favorite org. member I'd have to go with Larxene.

Axel's a slow fighter in my opinion. A lot of Axel's attacks seem to slow him down, or make him stop completely to attack, which really wouldnt be good when fighting Larxene since she's a really fast fighter.

The only way I can think that Axel can win against Larxene is if Larxene quits moving so fast,( her moving fast also pissed me off in COM >_<) so that Axel lay off one of his fire wall attacks or any other of his fire attacks.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
But l13k Ax3l pwn5 4ll t3h 0rg m3mb3r5...h3 1z da ub3r 1337 1...l0lz

Tsuki pretty much said it all Larxene > Axel

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
Well it's obvious that the blonde hyper Nazi would kill the homosexual hothead pretty easy, but let's just look at the facts real quick.

1. Larxene is just... fast. She runs all over the place. She teleports so fast and speeds around and.... VRRROOMMMMMM. Her attacks also come at a fast pace. Axel is too slow. Just too slow to manage to weaken her.

2. Larxene has much more range. She throws lots of darts, has this Star Warsy type lightning stun attack that can hit Sora from almost anywhere, and uses a pure elemental thunder spell. Axel has chakrams and has to get close to Sora for many of his attacks.

3. *insert fanboy remark here*. But seriously, she also loads up sleights more often, and can fly sometimes. She also tries to avoid getting hit while reloading cards more often.

Axel is powerful and all that, but against Larxene he is outmatched. Against Vexen or Lexaeus he would most likely win, but Larxene is just insanity.

That is my argument.

Haywire

parlay?
Website
freewebs.com
i like them equaly the same. they are not my favorites, but i like them more than other ones. on one hand larxene is a traitor, and on the other hand axel also betrayed both the leaders of the orginization, and the traitors. and then when it comes to speed larxene is pretty fast, but axel is fairly fast as well, then when you get down to weapons, larxene can be deadly when mixing her speed with her kunai knives, while axel is all around wicked with his charkams. and then i always half jude them by thier hair and axel's pwns without question. so i guess im gonna go with axel on this one. mainly b/c i love his weapon,

Voltron

Silver Member
you are suppose to pick the one who would win not casue you like his weapon and larxene is way faster than axel he wouldnt be able to keep up with her

Haywire

parlay?
Website
freewebs.com
axel is smart. larxene kinda gets carried away in my opinion. she didnt see it coming at all when axel betrayed her and marluxia. he probably would also know a lot about her since he is a bit of a spy. and theres one thing i always think that when you are fighting someone realy fast, you anticipate a movement and let them fall into a trap. basicly i kinda think that after awhile larxene's speed would turn into an advantage for axel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back