• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Larxene Vs Axel

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Larxene or Axel

• Larxene

Votes: 12 63.2%
  • Axel

Votes: 7 36.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazemon

i agree with what you are saying haywire but i also agree with the larxene voters she pwns axel with her speed and her attacks yea i might help axel out but axel might acutally help larxene out but she would still beat him i need no explaination casue everyone has already gave out everything i was gonna say

Kazemon

well larxene doesnt always start out at her full speed shes smarter than we think she would know not to tire herself ouy fighting axel she would wear him down not enough to wear her down though then she would go a little faster then finish him off

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
theres no doubt that either couldnt beat one another. larxene does have a strong chance of beating axel thanx to her speed, but i just think after a while if axel could last long, she would get tired faster and that could play to axel's advantadge.

NAZIS DON'T GET TIRED!! D:

but no really I agree with what Kazemon said....I guess. (I'm not really thinking right now)

Link_Zelda

i agree with her too i mean she would know axels weakness and thats his speed he gets tired to easy then larxene would strike as soon as she got the chance

Link_Zelda

but larxene would know he would do that she nows him better than anyone well not as good as roxas does but she would know he would try that

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
true that she doesent often start out at full speed but axel would be smart enough to find a way to get her frustrated and go at a faster speed.

<_<...She'll just use Roxas as a hostage or diversion so Axel would have a disadvantage. Besides she knows what Axel is capable of and is probably ready to counter it at every turn.

"HAIL HITLER!!"~Larxene

Link_Zelda

it offends me not in one way lol she seems like one to me lol

larxene pwns all she could even take down xigbar hey who knows she juss might

Link_Zelda

yes i would my money would be on her

but back to the fight lar lar beats him by a long shot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back