• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Last Episode - SECRET BOSS CONFIRMED

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
its called friendship. people do irrational things in the name of friendship(as well as love but lets not go there) do you think she would be able to live with herself knowing that she had the ability to save him and chose not to? how would face ven(if he ever manages to wake up)? even though both of her best friends are "gone" she has not forgotten her connection and their promise and i don't expect she ever will. besides even if she did let him fall into the dark realm she likely would have gone right in after him. that's just her nature.not to mention i doubt she would be able to comprehend the damage that her choice caused. we have seen the future so we know exactly how "bad" a decision it was but did she? anyways who is to say terra can't be saved? i expect he will be by the end of everything since kingdom hearts seems to have a habit of bringing back people long thought gone.

the moral of the story is that aqua may have made the wrong choice but she made it for the right reasons and i respect her decision, because not everyone is able to sacrifice themselves the way she did.

I agree, I mean what if Aqua had just watched Terranort fall into the darkness. Imagine he going to Ven after he awakens and explaining how she let their best friend just sink into darkness when she could have saved him.

Aqua: "Ven...I...I watched as Terra was dragged into the darkness. I could have saved him but I....I didn't...."

Ven is horrified.

Ven: "You...you let him just be taken by darkness."

Ven starts to cry.

Ven: "What the heck is wrong with you? Is this how much friendship means to you? Now I see how much you really cared for him, you just let the darkness take him and stood by like he didn't matter. I can never forgive you!"

------------------------------------------------

~Avant~

Uh, I know this is dumb of me, but where are the links to the videos on YouTube for the Terranort and Secret Boss fights? I can't find 'em, for some odd reason. I remember seeing 'em this afternoon.

Actually just go to the Birth By Sleep video archive. It stickied its right their

Kentsu13

I agree, I mean what if Aqua had just watched Terranort fall into the darkness. Imagine he going to Ven after he awakens and explaining how she let their best friend just sink into darkness when she could have saved him.

Aqua: "Ven...I...I watched as Terra was dragged into the darkness. I could have saved him but I....I didn't...."

Ven is horrified.

Ven starts to cry.

Ven: "What the heck is wrong with you? Is this how much friendship means to you? Now I see how much you really cared for him, you just let the darkness take him and stood by like he didn't matter. I can never forgive you!"

lol i tihn kven would be more mad of aqua saving terranort bc he (well his heartless and xemnas) almost /was gonna kill the world TWICE

Dual

In the World, looking for something worth finding

Ven is horrified.

Ven starts to cry.

That's the stuff fanfics are made of...

Anyways, I wonder how much Xemnas remembers. Did he called Aqua's armor "my friend" because she remembers Aqua herself or because he just asumes that the owner of that armor saved his Somebody before he lost his memories?

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
terranort is the real final boss

Vanitas sentiment is the secret boss

he has 1 hp bar
and can heal if you heal

and most of his attacks are one hit kills

dragonbladeclock

lol i tihn kven would be more mad of aqua saving terranort bc he (well his heartless and xemnas) almost /was gonna kill the world TWICE

He wouldn't be mad at Aqua, he'd probably be thinking he would've done the same thing too and screwed up just as bad. Its just, you can't really predict that Terranort would go on to do all of that madness....it's not Aqua's fault that happened, and also it seems Braig/Xigbar had a lot of influence on Terranort, considering he knew his true identity the whole time. and probably got him interested in darkness and all of that....

αsiя

space coke
terranort is the real final boss

Vanitas sentiment is the secret boss

he has 1 hp bar
and can heal if you heal

and most of his attacks are one hit kills

Brutal

I wonder what commands you're gonna need to beat him

dragonbladeclock

Brutal

I wonder what commands you're gonna need to beat him

Yeah, out all of the videos of Vanitas Sentiment so far, I've never even seen anyone do damage to him. He got like hit once but his hp bar didn't even go down. And he is constantly attacking in a terrible frenzy, one hit kills all around. I don't know how to beat this guy haha....

Takarifan101

If you look very carfefully when they hit him, he takes like 1hp damage. But you have to like really strain your eyes to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back