• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Last Episode - SECRET BOSS CONFIRMED

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
Yeah, if Aqua never saved him, there would be no Xehanort, no emblem heartless, no organization, nothing. :O

So its kind of her fault... and she has to pay for it by spending 12 years in the dark realm...

Technically, without her, there would be no story, right? (And I think it evens out...)

Way to go, Aqua.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
Terranort? I expected something a bit more surprising. :>

Samhain

Bronze Member
why did aqua save him? did she still think it was terra but who gone crazy and thought he would go back to normal?

did she not notice the difference in his voice, hair, and eyes, and different keyblade, or a massive increase in power?

T

The Spoiler

why did aqua save him? did she still think it was terra but who gone crazy and thought he would go back to normal?

did she not notice the difference in his voice, hair, and eyes, and different keyblade, or a massive increase in power?
Its not like he would have died if he was stuck in the dark realm... would he? Why did she save him?
Things would have been better off if she let him go.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
Really? I wasn't expecting Terranort a whole lot.

But just in case you don't know, TErranort's not the actual secret boss, a dark form of Vanitas is. Terranort is the final storyline boss, though.

For some odd reason, I knew it was coming. However, Vanitas as a secret boss seems interesting.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards

she wanted to save terra. it's what sora would have done if it had happned to riku. it's why diz compares her to sora.

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
Well in the middle of the battle, he sealed whatever evil he had of with that key blade. (Or I think Terra did) Memories included. I don't think Aqua knew that, but she saw her friends stuggling to defeat himself and he would be better later on.

Braig obvious had a role in turning him back to darkness. Getting his curiosity and stuff. I bet Braig and MX already planned for things like the organization and maybe even future plan s already set. He implied it.... Anyway, Aqua was trying to save her friend, like I believe she promised Ven, though she didn't and got stuck in the dark realm...

Samhain

Bronze Member
she wanted to save terra. it's what sora would have done if it had happned to riku. it's why diz compares her to sora.
both foolish. terra's long gone from there on....

i know she wanted to "save" terra but shes the reason why xehanort tortured everyone for 11 years. way to go aqua.facepalm

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D

i know she wanted to "save" terra but shes the reason why xehanort tortured everyone for 11 years. way to go aqua.facepalm
Technically 12 since hes' most likely coming back.

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member

She knew that someone was gonna step up. It was her friend, and always will be, Terra might gain control of his body one day.

tenchi ryu

So am I the only one getting the feeling sora's keyblade is finna do some really amaxing stuff in the future.....Look at how MX's turned into the freaking guardian that I Hate for grabbing me soo many times 7 years ago....And remember that Nomura DID say in one of his interviews that he doesnt feel we pay enough attention to the POWER thats INSIDE the KEYBLADE!! so if mx's turning into one of the most powerful pure dark beings we've seen in the kh universe, imagine sora and mickey uniting the kk's to become the Chi-Blade, and becoming some kind of god like power up or something for sora

xgnarmanx

If aqua did'nt confront him though Terranort might of Destroyed the worlds

when she defeated him he could of lost his memmories which would of saved the world for 12-13 years.

Eternal_Sleep

its called friendship. people do irrational things in the name of friendship(as well as love but lets not go there) do you think she would be able to live with herself knowing that she had the ability to save him and chose not to? how would face ven(if he ever manages to wake up)? even though both of her best friends are "gone" she has not forgotten her connection and their promise and i don't expect she ever will. besides even if she did let him fall into the dark realm she likely would have gone right in after him. that's just her nature.not to mention i doubt she would be able to comprehend the damage that her choice caused. we have seen the future so we know exactly how "bad" a decision it was but did she? anyways who is to say terra can't be saved? i expect he will be by the end of everything since kingdom hearts seems to have a habit of bringing back people long thought gone.

the moral of the story is that aqua may have made the wrong choice but she made it for the right reasons and i respect her decision, because not everyone is able to sacrifice themselves the way she did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back