• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Last Episode - SECRET BOSS CONFIRMED

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Auxia

I thought ven opened the the door of DI
because of the beggining of the game after he does his destati he gets his keyblade and shoots a beam into the sky
I could be 100% wrong though

Riku opened the door to Destiny Islands' heart that one fateful night in KH1 - the Keyblade was disappointed in Riku's bringing darkness to the world, and thus chose the next best replacement (Sora). I know what you're talking about with Ven, but I don't know what he did when he shot that ray into the air. Maybe he was just showing off. CloudStrifeSmile

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Arent the doors to each world the keyholes
a keyhole is on a door
Right, the keyholes are on doors in most cases.
So you think Ven opened the keyhole to Destiny Islands with that beam of light? I mean if the beam had gone into the secert place where the key hole is I would think it would be logical. But the light just went straight up in the air. Kinda like the beam that would open the gates in KH2.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Riku opened the door to Destiny Islands' heart that one fateful night in KH1 - the Keyblade was disappointed in Riku's bringing darkness to the world, and thus chose the next best replacement (Sora). I know what you're talking about with Ven, but I don't know what he did when he shot that ray into the air. Maybe he was just showing off. CloudStrifeSmile
The keyblades CARE about darkness now.

αsiя

space coke
WilliamTheWise said:
Right, the keyholes are on doors in most cases.
So you think Ven opened the keyhole to Destiny Islands with that beam of light? I mean if the beam had gone into the secert place where the key hole is I would think it would be logical. But the light just went straight up in the air. Kinda like the beam that would open the gates in KH2.

So you think Ven opened the gate to travel to DI

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
I just wonder about the chosen keyblade wielder thing. Since Sora has a heart that is able to connect with everyone else's heart, why didn't the keyblade chose him over Riku anyway. Or did it? He had his awakening before Riku opened the door right?

Z

Zulkir

I'm convinced that the Vanitas fight has more too it than challenges for the lulz.

Ventus can NEVER be whole by himself again without Vanitas, and if Vanitas is truly gone, then Ven, as a single person, is gone, he has to be part of sora/connected to sora forever.

So that thing may be the last piece of Vanitas left, the one thing Ven needs to live again.

I'll have you know that the location where you fight vanitas-sentiment is the SAME location where MX extracted Vanitas from Ven

αsiя

space coke
Zulkir said:
I'm convinced that the Vanitas fight has more too it than challenges for the lulz.

Ventus can NEVER be whole by himself again without Vanitas, and if Vanitas is truly gone, then Ven, as a single person, is gone, he has to be part of sora/connected to sora forever.

So that thing may be the last piece of Vanitas left, the one thing Ven needs to live again.

I'll have you know that the location where you fight vanitas-sentiment is the SAME location where MX extracted Vanitas from Ven

Maybe Sora is going to have too save Vanitas too and return him to ven

So does Vanitas sentiment stay in the keyblade graveyard along with LS

T

The Spoiler

I have a feeling Vanitas' Absent Sillhouette will be in KH3... or KH reconnect(?)

Kentsu13

ven probably needs to combine w/ van again bc even if sora returns vens heart itll stil lbe a heart of only light (unless ven sora successfully connect like during bbs)

memoire.mx

ventus connects to sora in the end cause vanitas is a important part of him that got lost D: sora must return this part to ven or replace it with something equl until ventus can awaken again.

He would have been destroyed if hes not connect to sora

MeggieKeyblader

Aw, so Aqua basically saved Terra while submitting her own self to the RoD? Cute... too bad "Terra" goes and becomes Ansem SoD and Xemnas. xD

Its only a Vanitas texture reskin with photoshop in 2 minutes and with the same moves but only changed the damage variables. Im really dissapointed. For me, the real secret boss is Terranort. He has an epic music and Ansem moves.

I agree, the Terranort final boss was better. The music was awesome and it was cool seeing the Guardian thingy again. Also, it had a big part to do with the story, unlike the Dark Vanitas battle.

And a quick question... which part of Terranort impaled his heart with the keyblade after the final boss fight? the Terra part or MX part?

T

The Spoiler

Aw, so Aqua basically saved Terra while submitting her own self to the RoD? Cute... too bad "Terra" goes and becomes Ansem SoD and Xemnas. xD

I agree, the Terranort final boss was better. The music was awesome and it was cool seeing the Guardian thingy again. Also, it had a big part to do with the story, unlike the Dark Vanitas battle.

And a quick question... which part of Terranort impaled his heart with the keyblade after the final boss fight? the Terra part or MX part?
Yeah, if Aqua never saved him, there would be no Xehanort, no emblem heartless, no organization, nothing. :O

So its kind of her fault... and she has to pay for it by spending 12 years in the dark realm...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back