• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Latest Trailer Theory about Xion...*spoilers?*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

evil_levi94

So, for those who have seen the trailer, it is assumed that Xion takes on the form(many think Aqua) of another person.

This is just a theory, and my first ... so please don't bash. Mmk? Fanks. 8D

So, I know this isn't exactly kosher(hah) or anything but perahps if Aqua WAS Xion's nobody, then maybe her goal was accomplished in the end(like the org's goal, but xion fufills hers) and she is morphed with Aqua(although she is presumed dead... plot twists!? hehe), and tells roxas to meet her. Although I do not have an explain on to why she refers to Roxas by his name when he is there, instead of saying "you" . x3 mmk, well discuss, remember, play(discuss) nicely. :]

Last edited:

Nameless

My only concern is why would Xion be affected by Sora's memories if she is/was Aqua's nobody?

evil_levi94

Well Sora and Aqua are both key blade weilders... so, there's some connection i guess.

Muse

you look atrocious
So are Ven, Terra, Riku, DS, Mickey, and MX. Does that mean that they're connected? No.

Nameless

But then why isn't she affected by Terra's memories, or Riku's, or even Master Xehanort's memories?

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
That was a translation mishap.
And Ven and Aqua having a connection beyond being friends (no romance pun intended) could explain Xion being affected by Roxas's Memories.
I doubt she had a goal to accomplish, the poor girl doesn't remember a thing.

evil_levi94

So much for this theory. x3 Oh well.

-defeated-

Ehh, hm. :|

To the bat mobile,where I will never try out a theory again(they annoy me, i was sort of reluctant on posting this x3)! 8D

Nameless

I think there is a point to be made about her calling Roxas's name when he's standing right there. So far we've only mentioned that her appearance is affected by memories, but at this point it seems like more than just her appearance is affected. In my opinion, it seems like it isn't Xion who's talking. Granted, we know that it is Xion who is standing there, but it reminded me of when Ansem SoD was speaking through Riku in KH1.

Nameless

Well, going along with your theory, it could actually be Aqua. Hear me out:
The voice actor is the same for Aqua and Xion. During the time of CoM (actual scene in KH2 FM+), Xigbar commented on how Xemnas would frequently visit the Room of (either Sleep or Awakening, can't remember which) and was talking to someone. We know from another scene that the armor belonged to Aqua.
Now Xemnas was the one that introduced Xion into the Oragnization. Aqua's keyblade does not have a keychain, and Riku called Xion's keyblade fake.
...Maybe Aqua (whether she's alive, been "awakened", or is like the Lingering Sentiment) is somehow possessing/affecting Xion.

evil_levi94

...Maybe Aqua (whether she's alive, been "awakened", or is like the Lingering Sentiment) is somehow possessing/affecting Xion.

That's exactly what I was thinking!

Because even if she's dead, perhaps the armor, keyblade, or whatever somehow effects Xion.

Idea: Maybe Xion goes to that room for whatever reason, and she has an encounter with Aqua's armor, which is Aqua's spirit or whatever. x3 And it will reveal some secrets or whatever.

... yeah, but this is just a thought. x3

Nameless

I don't think Aqua is dead though. For one, off the top of my head, Ansem the Wise is the only that died (when his heart-data converter exploded), but that's not even 100% confirmed. Plus Xemnas seemed to be having a full on conversation with his "old friend". So, assuming the old friend is Aqua, I doubt she's dead.

But I wouldn't doubt that Xion has been to the room where Aqua's armor is. Xemnas introduced Xion to the Oragnization, members of the organization question whether she's a true nobody, and plus all the previous mentioned similarities between Aqua and Xion.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
Xion and Namine are somewhat connected in such a way. Namine can form the memories of Sora and others who are connected to him, whilst Xion is formed by Sora's memories. Since it's possible that Roxas has Ven's memories, but locked away, it could explain Xion's transformation and Roxas is connected to Sora.

As for Aqua being alive... I could kinda foresee that. After all, one of the trio have to be alive and so far, Ven and Terra are likely to be dead.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
Ven's the likely one to be dead, and then they put something from him in Sora, explaining Roxas. Terra I think is alive but isn't himself, namely - Xehanort.

I say that Terra is dead because he did become a Heartless. And in my opinion, anyone who became a heartless without any possible way to return from that state is dead. Or in Xehanort's case, died inside Riku because he conquered the darkness.

Lolita

Dear You
Waitwat.
So if Aqua really is possessing Xion, like at the end of the trailer when she said " I wonder how Roxas sees me", or something along the lines, how would she be possessing her, if Aqua might not be in the same situation as Ansem SoD in KH1? I don't see how the armor of Aqua would help with possessing Xion, unless Xion came across it and something hapenned or something. o3o /totallybadatexplaining
And Aqua isn't Xion's nobody. Nobodies don't exist in the time period of BBS, therefore, you must've meant Xion being her nobody.

As for Ven and Terra, I agree with Rain, Ven would be dead, giving Sora something from him for Roxas and Ven to look exactly alike, and Terra maybe sort of "living" inside of Xehanort.

Nameless

I say that Terra is dead because he did become a Heartless. And in my opinion, anyone who became a heartless without any possible way to return from that state is dead. Or in Xehanort's case, died inside Riku because he conquered the darkness.

Did I miss something? When did Terra become a heartless?

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
I doubt Aqua isn't controlling Xion or in other cases, being Aqua's nobody. I might have a brainstorm and is just wishful thinking...

but... Xion is part of Sora. Yet... I think she is shaping to be Aqua is because of Ven's memories and that is because... it could be Ven's regret or something. Could it be that Ven actually did something to her that haunts him? Ven has no memory in BBS and I keep thinking he is actually a sadistic villain >.>

Eh, won't be true and just wishful thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back