• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Latest Trailer Theory about Xion...*spoilers?*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nameless

Thank you. I knew he was using the power of darkness, but I didn't realize that he actually became a heartless.

The whole mystery concerning the Room of Sleep and the Room of Awakening, and Xemnas talking to Aqua (or just her armor) makes me think there is a stronger connection between Xion and Aqua than just Ven's memories.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
It hasn't been confirmed that Terra's turned into a heartless (well, not that I know of, anyway). Mind telling me what you're basing that on, Chrono?

Last edited:

DarkRoxasNobody

So much for this theory. x3 Oh well.

-defeated-

Ehh, hm. :|

To the bat mobile,where I will never try out a theory again(they annoy me, i was sort of reluctant on posting this x3)! 8D

Don't feel bad koopo, you tried. We may never know who Xion's Sombody is, even if it is Kairi's. Which I doubt. We just have to find out in 358/2 Days.

AzzurroRainrebor

OOOOOOOOOOOkay, Random 'Multiplayer' discussion...lawl
On the subject though, they may have put Xion there to confuse the characters in the game (story) and us. I'll bet if they release more interaction and dialogue between Xion and other characters, she'd become slightly less confusing. 358/2 Days...Final Mix?...Nah, je doute...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back