• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lea's former role with the apprentices?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
Guys, they used the same model, THAT MUST MEAN LEA HAS A CONNECTION TO AXEL
Peeps, what Nayru said makes sense. Lea looks like Axel for many reasons, and Lea can not look like how he did in BBS.

1. Time has passed and he aged
2. Lea=Axel in that Lea's role within the series before he became a nobody must hold relevance since he is the only one seen wearing the black coat(must have been wearing it before becoming a nobody)

flurryflames

Maybe Lea prefers to wear or likes the cloak and wants to continue wearing it. Either he was an nobody before or not, he probably prefers the outfit. It would be hard to see him wearing anything different at this time. Yeah actually that would be great if Axel and Lea were twins. XD I can actually see it leaning that way.

The apprentices have different clothes because they were either scientists or guards. They must of put on the cloaks after they became nobodies.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
Secret ending to kh ddd we find out that
xehanort is a pedophile and he "expiremented with lea and isa

Seighart

Awards
Well at the end of one of the trailers you see Apprentice Xehanort striking down braig as Ienzo and Even ( cant remember if anyone else was there, havent seen the trailer in a while) are lying on the ground assuming they are turning. Lea wasn't there so i think Lea was in a different place when he turn(kinda obvious). Upon coming back into that room, he just happen to see his reflection, realizing he wasn't a nobody anymore...sound legit? Besides, Axel looks the way he does because he DID age between the times of BBS and KH1, a time period in which we haven't had any information on.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I don't think the clothing you lost your heart in matters, otherwise, Roxas would be wearing Sora's clothes.
Possibly Ven's color scheme but still the same clothes.

KevVentus

Ahhhh, good point! Although Roxas is a "special" nobody so who knows...

I'm just going to stop thinking about it. It doesn't seem to be very important

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back