• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

least favorite heartless and YOUR sora

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

soul sketcher

i live in nothingness....thats something,isnt it?
these questionsdont have much to do with eachother but im interestwed in both, the first is:wat is your least favorite heartless from kh1 or kh2?

(mines the car,not only is it annoying, but looks just weird/non heartlessy

AND the 2nd is how did u costamize your sora,?

right now i concintrate on aerial moves and combos, not only is it awsome, but u go one on one with heartless, and its harder to get hit( i love the move where u press square and hit them up into the air!

so wat are ur answers to those questions?

keyblader72 said:
yeah I hate that car one,its allways runnin me over! then I went anti on his ass!

Yea I hate that car one too. The centaur in Land of Dragons pisses me off to. If you said least favorite enemy, I would say pirates.

How I customized Sora huh? I really don't know. I just sorta go on wit the flow.

oblivion seeker

Umm, I really haven't met any heartless in KH2 yet... I just got to the 6th day (Just got it a few hours ago, and I had to wait till my little brother was done)!!!

But my least favorite heartless in KH1 was the poison mushrooms. They didn't give you anything good and they kept going into that weird statue mode right before I killed them! >_<

XP

Roxsas

my least favorite heartless? has to be the ones near the end that attacks you with those semi-invisible squares with the pinkish tint UHHHH so annoying

as of how i went with sora? i definitly picked attack in the begging and went air attack. its pretty nice in valor/master form when you duel wield the 2 keys that give +1 to air combos...

DualWeilder.

i HATE that car heartless. so everytime i saw one i went wisdom and stayed as far away as possible while kicking the living crap outta it with magic

T

TwilightBlitz7

i hate the car so i go master and let down a hell of thundaga attakcs

Endless Twilight

I loved all the enemies, and I went all out FIRE MAGIC BABY! After I got the Bond of Flame, I equipped my Fire Boost and hot keyed Firaga. My favorite thing is when a lot of Heartless/Dusk attack me and I just use Magnega and start stringing Firaga over and over until their nice and crispy :p

Every once in a while I'll switch elements and change keyblades and boosts. I THINK I MAY BE THE ONLY ONE WHO LIKES WISDOM FORM! I bet some of you don't even know that if you keep using a spell, you'll do a finisher! (Because lots of you don't like spells as I've heard)

soul sketcher said:
but there isnt enought ap to even equipe like half the abilities! its really actually quite annoying
There's alot of AP Boosts. My AP right now is higher than 30. I think..

DualWeilder.

Endless Twilight said:
I loved all the enemies, and I went all out FIRE MAGIC BABY! After I got the Bond of Flame, I equipped my Fire Boost and hot keyed Firaga. My favorite thing is when a lot of Heartless/Dusk attack me and I just use Magnega and start stringing Firaga over and over until their nice and crispy :p

Every once in a while I'll switch elements and change keyblades and boosts. I THINK I MAY BE THE ONLY ONE WHO LIKES WISDOM FORM! I bet some of you don't even know that if you keep using a spell, you'll do a finisher! (Because lots of you don't like spells as I've heard)
i love wisdom form. its better than valor in my opinion

soul sketcher

i live in nothingness....thats something,isnt it?
valor and wisdom are good for different reasons,wisdom is cool, i just expexted the magic to be different, and the finisher is just bigger flames or somethin, not anything awsome, but that form is handy because i hate how u cant use magic like cure in valor, i use wisdom when im low on hp, or to keep a safe distance away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back