• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Least Favorite world in KH?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Website
kingdomhearts2.net
What was your least favorite world in Kh? Mine was Halloween Town only because it was so dark and Oggie Boogie was really hard to fight.

ordyh

Halloween Town wasnt that bad. I think that was one of my favroite. I didnt like atlantica beacuse you didnt know where to go. i kept going in a circle.

:cool:

Chihiro

☆ birth by sleep;
My least favorite world would have to be Alice in Wonderland...ugh, that place just sucked! Plus I really hated the movie.

theotherwhitesora

A tie between Monstro and Atlantica. Monstro just looks like someone just threw paint everywhere and call it a world. Atlantica because the controls for swimming were clunky. Halloween Town was awesome because it wasn't technically Disney stuff and the Nightmare before Christmas movie was really well accepted. Also, Halloween town is THE best world to level up in besides Olympus coliseum. I beat Oogie the first time and leveled up twice!

S

Shadow_Rikku

theotherwhitesora said:
A tie between Monstro and Atlantica. Monstro just looks like someone just threw paint everywhere and call it a world. Atlantica because the controls for swimming were clunky.

^totaly agree wit that!it took an hour to find riku in chamber 5 and a half an hour to find my way out in monstro. and with atlantica i couldnt hit the stupid heartless cuz i was either too high or low and after i got the dolphin kick it was worse cuz sora kept kicking intead of rising or sinking

chris2k

worst wordl i hated atlantes the whole swimming direction where crap and oggie boogie was not a hard boss

D

Dark Seeker

yeah mine to alice in wonderland was so gay it was weird and confusing

CJA

Monstro...even though I liked the music
Atlantica...that was too pointless...and they should have left them as regular characters like in COM instead of transforming them
Deep Jungle...why put it in the first one and not put it in COM
Wonderland...need I asy more?

Axel Ryman

The Puppy ?Jester?
Atlantica. I'd rather be normal like in COM. Other than that I would have to say Deep Jungle.

Z

Zackstorm

I loved atlantica!! I'm a secret Little Mermaid fan.. SHH! I hated Deep JUngle vines...and Hallowbastion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back