• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Least Favorite World?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cetramarius

Website
www.reager.no
about monstro, i dont get how you people can get lost there its easy ! chamber one will have an entrance to chamber 2 etc etc, and reversed, i think that world was really not needed, the entrance area is the only thing thats designed, and the rest of the areas are the same meaningless graphical pits that doesnt make sense at all

Deep Jungle was a bit boring, Tarzan was a cute disney movie, but the world was a bit boring. and i didnt like atlantica very much cuz i hated swimming... blah.

Angel From Above

Uggg im gonna have to agree with the majority here, Atlantica has got to be the worse world, sure its pretty and that but god...aint it annoying, i kept misjudging how far up or down i had to go! Really got on my nerves! I eventually managed to get used to it! Still didnt like it though!

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
i don't see what the problem with it was, atlantica was fun, and everyone complains about the controls, but no one says anything about neverland which had the same controls? strange. i hated hollow bastion and monstro, i kept getting lost, it was so not fun.

K

kairi2009

Atlantica, hands down, too long and too boring, plus the third dimension.

EverlastingLight

I don't really have a least fave world, but the one that took me FOREVER was Atlantica. I mean, I like the controls and all, but I couldn't figure out where to go. Especially with the whole "ya gotta ride the dolphin" thing. I couldn't get a hold of it! And, I hated trying to beat Ursula the first time Scaaaaary...

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
I would say Monstro, it was entertaining, but got very confusing and frustrating quickly, and the boss battle wasn't that great either. However, I did think that the Wonderland level was fantastic, if a little basic.

gangsta7

Wonderland Atlantica deep jungle and monstro all suck, but the others were good

B

BhK master

Atlantica too long and dont like the swimming.Even though neverland had the same controls it is one of my best worlds

rikubaka67

Awards
i didn't like Atlantica, because i kept going up when i mean to go down, and vice versa

i also didn't like Olympus Colensium. idk why, i just didn't like it

Sora Ultima

Man, i hate atlantica, halloweentown, wonderland, and i really hated monstro. Monstro was the worst place ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back