• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Left Behind

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

darkriku14

beginning and end
ill say it when you show up KK....but maximus will be able to figure who she is out herself XD...anyway, here's the next Chapter!! ^^

Chapter 4: The Silver Garden

[3rd person]

As Naminé ran out the door of the throne room, Sora let out a barely audible sigh. He really wanted to be the one to check on Riku. He was the one who had punched him, not Naminé. He felt horrible; he had just found Riku and now he had probably just shattered what was left of their friendship. He should not have brought Riku here in the first place. He could tell that Riku was uncomfortable right when they landed. He mentally kicked himself for not doing something about it. Sora shook his head, he would worry about Riku later, right now; he needed to talk with the King.

“Well, now that that’s settled….let’s get down to business.” Mickey began. Sora nodded, while Hakmei didn’t move. He felt very uncomfortable, not to mention left out. He felt out of place here in the castle, and he wished that he was back on the gummi ship.

“What do you mean? Were you serious back there? Did Riku really destroy that world?!” Sora asked in disbelief.

“Yes I was serious. Riku did destroy that world….but unfortunately, he doesn’t know it.” Mickey replied gravely. Sora’s eyes widened, so Mickey continued, “I mean, he did unintentionally. The Heartless are following him for some reason, and I believe I know what it is.” Sora and Hakumei’s mouths were opened slightly. Sora’s mind was a blank slate, while Hakumei’s was bubbling with anger, sadness and fear. One of the people he was traveling with had destroyed Twilight Town, his only home. His head immediately was filled with thoughts of revenge, until he stopped himself. He did it unintentionally, he didn’t know….it’s not his fault. He yelled in his mind.

“But, but, how?” Sora said slowly. He didn’t know what else to say. How would Riku be able to destroy a world, even if it was unintentional?

“It is because the Heartless are following him. I don’t know why but they are, and that’s why I need to talk to you.” Mickey answered. Sora looked at him with a look of puzzlement on his face. Mickey continued, “You see, the Heartless are looking for something; someone. And as they are searching, they are destroying worlds in their path. Twilight Town was the first, but I fear that other worlds will fall at their hands.”

“Who are they looking for? And why are they looking? What’s so important about this person?” Sora asked in confusion. Hakumei just stood there in silence.

“They are looking for something called the Key, or the Heart. And before you ask, no, it’s not the Keyblade. It is a person. They are a key to another dimension where he was imprisoned.”

Him? You don’t mean-” Sora began but Mickey interrupted him.

“Yes, yes I do. That’s what makes this journey more important.” When Sora looked at him in puzzlement again, he continued. “You need to find this person….this Key. When you do, then we’ll be able to plan our actions from there.”

“But, how am I supposed to find this Key? It could be anyone.” Sora replied.

“I am unsure. This is really like finding a needle in a haystack. But we do have one clue. This Key is supposedly one who is touched by the darkness.” Mickey stated. Sora nodded and Hakumei just stayed silent. He had no place in this conversation. He felt like an outcast, he had always been a homeless boy who lived in a warehouse, who just happened to have a Keyblade. And all of a sudden, he’s thrown from his home and shot into this completely different life-style where he was someone who was needed to save the worlds. He felt as if this was all a dream, and everntually, he would wake up in Twilight Town and everything would go back to the way it was. But in the back of his mind, he knew that this was real.

As Mickey and Sora talked about this Key, Hakumei’s thoughts wandered. He wondered who He was. He seemed like someone important; Sora’s eyes had widened when Mickey had mentioned it. He wondered if it was an inside thing, that he was obviously not a part of. As Hakumei’s mind came back to reality, Mickey finished their conversation. “We should be leaving now.”

“We? You mean, your coming too?” Sora implied.

“Donald, Goofy and I to be precise.” Mickey nodded as he answered. Sora just gaped and then jumped up and down happily. Hakumei just watched and sighed. He had the feeling that the gummi ship wasn’t gonna be as peaceful as it was before. He also wondered how Riku was gonna take this. That thought made him shiver, but he stopped. He questioned why he did that. Hakumei searched his thoughts on why he would do that. Yeah, the argument between Riku and Mickey had freaked him out slightly, but he wouldn’t shiver about that. Hakumei suddenly realized something. It wasn’t an event that made him shiver, it was Riku himself. There was just something about Riku that made Hakumei shiver, but what could it be? Was Riku hiding something? Hakumei realized that he didn’t know much about Riku, or Sora for that matter. All he knew was that they had Keyblades and were friends. So Hakumei made a mental note to ask Sora about both of them later. “We should head to the gummi ship and go to Traverse Town.” Mickey interrupted Hakumei’s thoughts.

“Wait, why Traverse Town?” Sora asked.

“The gummi ship is gonna need an upgrade to fit seven people, won’t it?” Mickey replied with another question. Sora nodded. “Then, let’s go.” Mickey said, and together, the five of them walked out of the throne room.

===============================================================

Naminé looked out the window of the gummi ship and saw the gardens. She decided she would go take a walk there now, before Sora and Hakumei came back.

“Riku! I’m going to take a walk!” She yelled to the back of the ship where Riku was drying his hair.

“Ok!” He yelled back. She smiled and walked out of the ship onto the grounds. She wondered which way to go first, until she saw a white stone path, and decided to follow that. It was dark out, for the sun had set over a hour ago, but the full moon shone brightly in the garden. She gasped in awe as she walked on the path. Everything was bathed in silver moonlight. The silver trees that rose above her glimmered like water. She was in wonder as she walked quietly down the path. Everything around her was turned to a shimmering silver under the moon. She looked up at the sky to see the stars shining brightly against the cloudless, pitch black sky.

She couldn’t take her eyes off the silver garden until she came to the end of the path. It swerved around a large fountain then back to the path she had just walked on, leading back to the gummi ship. She walked up slowly to the fountain and looked around. The path was surrounded by more trees and bushes. Naminé’s eyes wandered back to the fountain. The fountain was turned off and the water looked like glass. It reflected the moonlight, which made the whole fountain have a silvery glow. Naminé sat down on the edge of the fountain and brushed the tips of her fingers over the tranquil water. Her fingers caused small ripples that billowed out through the rest of the water. She sighed; everything was so peaceful and quiet. She felt like she could stay there forever. She closed her eyes and sighed again, but she opened them again slowly when she heard a rustling sound in the bushes behind her.

Riku walked out of the cabin of the gummi ship and into the cockpit, his hair was still slightly wet, but he didn’t care. Naminé had left for her walk about 10 minutes before and he had the ship to himself for now. He walked outside and sat down next to the ship. He sighed and let his thoughts wander. His mind first went over the argument before. He fidgeted at the memory. He still couldn’t believe that Mickey would blame him for destroying Twilight Town. He felt the bubbling hatred that he had begun to feel for Mickey coming up again. He immediatlely shook it all out of his head; he didn’t need those thoughts to distract him. He closed his eyes and sighed again. His eyes then shot open and he immediately sat up. He had caught the scent of darkness. “Naminé…” He said as he got up. Riku saw the path that Naminé had walked down, and he noticed with a twinge of fear that that was where the darkness was coming from. He instantly summoned Oblivion to his hand and ran down the silvered path.

Naminé turned around and saw that one bush was indeed shaking. “H-hello?” She stammered. “Who’s there?” As she said that, a dark figure rose from the bush. The figure wore a black cloak, which was now silver from the moon. His hood was down, revealing red hair that spiked upward and bright green eyes. But these features were dulled slightly by the darkness of the night.

“Long time no see, sweetheart.” He said.

“Axel, what are you doing here?” Naminé spat and glared at him. Axel merely grinned.

“That’s classified information I’m afraid.” He replied sarcastically. “I just popped in to check on my favorite witch.”

Naminé glared again. “What, are you still doing DiZ’s dirty work?” She retorted. Axel’s eyes narrowed at this remark.

“How dare you say the Superior’s name!” He said angrily, the grin faded from his face.

“Why do you follow him? What happened to the old Organization that wanted to help the worlds after the Heartless nearly destroyed them?” Naminé asked.

“That is in the past! The Organization now has new goals!” Axel snapped back. Naminé glared yet again, but before she was able to say something back, she heard something.

“Naminé!!” Riku’s voice reached both Naminé and Axel’s ears. Axel looked like he was trying to figure out who that was, and then he grinned.

“Sooo, you are traveling with them. A note of advice: you might want to learn a little more about who you’re traveling with; their pasts might be a little darker than you think.” Axel said slowly, and grinned. Naminé looked at him with puzzlement, and then he began to fade away.

“Oh no you don’t!” She yelled and tackled him. He gasped and pushed her back. She staggered and fell into the fountain. Axel laughed, and stopped suddenly when Oblivion whizzed by his ear and lodged itself into the tree an inch away from his head. He looked at it eyes wide, then turned his gaze back to the fountain. Riku stood there, his silver hair gleaming in the moonlight. Naminé turned around and saw him. “Riku!” she yelled. Naminé looked back to where Axel was, but he had disappeared.

Riku looked over to where Axel was before then back to Naminé. He walked over to where she was and pulled her out of the fountain. She was soaked and she started to shiver. Riku quickly put his cloak around her. He then walked over to the tree and pulled Oblivion out of the tree; the keyblade had left a deep indent in its trunk. He walked back to Naminé and she immediately hugged him. He hesitantly wrapped his arms around her.

She looked up into his turquoise eyes. “How did you know to come get me?” She asked.

“I smelled Axel’s darkness enter this world, and I needed to make sure you were alright.” Riku replied. “Thankfully, I had my eyes closed.” He added. Naminé looked at him in confusion. “I can scent darkness easier with my eyes closed.” He explained.

“You mean that when your eyes are opened, the sight becomes a distraction?” Naminé inquired. Riku just nodded. “I’m glad that you were going to fall asleep then. Thank you.” She added with a smile.

“For what? I didn’t really do anything.” He replied. She smiled again.

“Yes you did. I’m afraid that he would have taken me away…” She stated. Riku nodded and Naminé smiled again. Riku closed his eyes, for he thought he had caught a scent of darkness. He tried to concentrate on the scent, but his concentration was broken when he felt something brush his lips. He opened his eyes to find Naminé kissing him. Then, he caught the scent again, and now he recognized it. He scented Sora, and he was coming towards them. He pulled away from Naminé and she looked at him questioningly. He mouthed Sora and Naminé nodded.

“Naminé!” Hakumei’s voice reached them and he burst through one of the bushes. He ran over to Naminé and hugged her. “We went to the ship but you weren’t there. You had me worried!” He continued. Riku made a noise that sounded like a cough, but Hakumei ignored him. Sora then walked through the bushes. Riku made the coughing noise again, but Hakeumei continued to ignore Riku’s existence.

“There you two are! Next time leave a note or something!” he said. Hakumei and Naminé were already walking back to the gummi ship, and Sora was beginning to follow them, when Riku pulled him back. “Wha-?” Sora stammered.

“Someone came here for Naminé.” Riku stated. Sora nodded. “I’ll tell you about it back at the ship. Anyway, is Hakumei in a bad mood or something? He was kinda shunning me.” Riku added.

“No, he was fine when we were looking for you two. Did you do something to him?” Sora replied.

“No, I didn- oh…..” Riku said when he realized Hakumei must have seen him and Naminé at the fountain. Riku slapped his forehead “Oh-no….”

“What? What could you have done to piss Hakumei off? Kiss Naminé or something?” Sora said, laughing. Riku stayed silent. “You did kiss Naminé, didn’t you?!” Sora said, eyes wide. Riku merely nodded. “WHOA! NO WONDER HE’S PISSED OFF AT YOU!”

“You’re not helping…” Riku said quietly. And with that, Riku turned and headed towards the gummi ship, with Sora not far behind.

--------------------------------------
woohoo! rejoice at this Chapter! it's mushy!!! next one on the way!! :D

darkriku14

beginning and end
Me: I never knew that my subconcious mind could come up with such cheesiness, but yes, Sora is retarded :D
Sora: but why me?!
Me: cuz i dont like you! XD
Sora: why did Riku get to kiss someone and i dont?! T_T
Me: cuz ur girl is on Destiny Islands u retard....
Sora: SO?!
Me: silence you fool, or i shall randomly kill you in the story! XD
Sora: *goes and cries in the corner*
Me: thank you for your comments, i shall begin working on the next Chappy right away!

darkriku14

beginning and end
Me: i know...it's weird..... *slaps self* WAT IS WRONG WITH YOU, BRAIN!?
Brain: dont slap me! this is all an evil scheme!
Me: o_O
Brain: there will be so much violence, that's theyll all cry!! MWAHAHAHA!
Me: >.>" uhh...ok....watever... *works on next Chapter*

darkriku14

beginning and end
yeah, srry it took a while, school is coming up soon for me, and im busy getting ready and everything. but i shall continue with the story!!!

darkriku14

beginning and end
*sneak peek* Hakumei is not gonna beat the crap outta Riku.... he's gonna want to, but then Riku does something that scares the hell outta Hakumei, so he changes his mind.... XD

and this is off-topic, but has any1 figured out Hakumei's name? i mean, i didn't just randomly put letters together....ill just say it out loud if no one can figure it out. It's not that difficult....

darkriku14

beginning and end
OMG!!! HOW IS IT THAT YOU CANNOT FIGURE IT OUT?!?!?!

geez....it's not like it's that difficult.....anyway, here is the hint: it is Japanese....

darkriku14

beginning and end
im gonna wait, i want to see if someone *cough* King Cloud *cough* is gonna figure this out....but if u dont figure it out soon, ill just say it.

caffeinatedcows

In a state between obsessive compulsive impulses a
darkriku14 said:
He tried to concentrate on the scent, but his concentration was broken when he felt something brush his lips. He opened his eyes to find Naminé kissing him. Then, he caught the scent again, and now he recognized it.

zOMGs! DRAMA!

Lovely, lovely. And I KNEW Maxi was gonna be in this...Powah Maxi-bear. He always get shunted in your dreams... Ah well, I'm happy as long as I don't make an appearance...

And writing note, please, please, please don't use cliches like "needle in a hay stack." They're just icky. I know it was Mickey that said it and he's all Disney, but...ewww. Icky cliches!

and...HIM

I seriously keep thinking Lord Voldemorts gonna come out and do strange things. Like pine for Mr. Potter...

Keep writing...I'd really like to know what's gonna happen...like who Maxi really is...

Edit: And I know what Hakumei means. It's not hard to figure out. Do a google search...

darkriku14

beginning and end
*balloons shoot out around Cloud with confetti* YEAH! CONGRATULATIONS! U HAVE WON 1 MILLION DOLLARS!!!!....okay no not really...

But anyway, Hakumei means twilight in Japanese, and Hakumei is the Prince of Twilight....
so there is his namesake....geez it took you long enough...

oh and caffeinatedcows, my buddy, uhh...maximus is a female in the story.....hehe....and she won't have a big part in the story...but.... *evil grin*

and no! it's not Lord Voldemort! >< im not crossing that! ><

and i purposely put that cliche....cuz yes it's Disney, and i felt it was necessary that Mickey would say cliches...

darkriku14

beginning and end
cuz it's hard writing long Chapters! and usually....you know what, i dont need to explain my writing process to you

*goes to work on next Chapter*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back