• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Left Behind...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

darkriku14

beginning and end
ZOMG SORA IS A GHOST!

GET THE GHOSTBUSTERS!

get the next chapter up soon, i must know what happens! @_@

M

Mr.Bored

Wow I havent been to this site in a loong time and this stuff is still awsome! Keep it up guys!

Last edited:

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
XD

they opened the box....

pause for dramatic effect....

Inside the treasure box was an assortment of pictures, rocks, shells, knick-knacks, thingimibobs ((I've got twenty!)). Thye sat on the balcony bench and looked hrough the box. "Is this you two when you were little?" Riku asked holding up a photo. It showed a boy with an unruly spikey haired head, large colbalt blue eyes, and a girl with big kohaku colored eyes and brunette hair down to her knees.

They were holding hands and standing near an ice-cream truck. Sora had hair-matching chocolate ice cream all over his face and chin giving the impression he had a beard. Noelle had tan ice cream with chocolate chips on her face. ((Cuz cookie dough rocks!)) They looked at the camera tilting their heads at the same angle. On the picture in red sharpie it wrote Twiddle Dee, Twiddle Dum....dum was above Sora.

"You two were so cute!" Megan said and huggled Kaze. "How come you never show me pictures of you when you were little!?"

they went through more pictures finding, everyone at the beach with Sora buried in the sand with Megan and Noelle making sand boobs on his chest. Sora's expression was priceless. Riku and Kaze were both in the water and Kairi was sitting on a towel writing in her diary.

There was also a picture of Sora getting potty trained. Sora was sitting on his throne with a small Noelle sitting on the stool next to him reading, "Everybody Poops"

They found crystals, and pearls inside the treasure box which Noelle explained Sora and herself found in the ocean when they were six.

There was a recent one of everyone at Riku's birthday. Megan had shoved her cake in Kaze's face causing him to bear a striking resemblance to Frosty the Snowman. Sora was balancing Riku's gift on his head while Kairi snuck up behind in the backround with a bat for the piniata. Riku was currently looking terrified because Noelle had taken hold of the cake knife and was swinging it around trying to impersonate Cloud.

They laughed a couple times seeing fond memories, lyrics to songs Sora wrote, family portraits, photobooth pictures with everyone crammed in the booth. There was a picture from New years....when Riku, Sora, Kairi, Noelle, Megan and Kaze were allowed to have their first champagne.....it wasnt good. Kaze was wobbily holding on to the table with a glazed expression. Riku and Sora were in an armlock doing a can-can with their eyes out of focus. Kairi was going ninja and swinging from the chandelier while Megan and Noelle danced on the table singing A Pirates Life for Me.

THen they saw the pciture from the next morning...everyone was hungover. Sora was on the floor, Riku was slumped on the couch. Megan had fallen off the table and landed on Kaze, Kairi and Noelle were looking as if they were hit with a bus. Kairi was clutching her head while Noelle poured about 20 pills of tylenol out of a box.

And one of the talent shows where they were dressed like rockers and everyone was flipping the camera off and the words written on the photo were 'For those who about to rock..we salute you...we roll tonight ot the guitar bite..."

It seemed to lighten everyones spirits to see this and when Kairi went in to Noelle's room to get in her pajamas she was putting her shirt on when she saw something out of the corner of her eyes. She spun aroundto see a familar boy dressed completely in black standing a few feet behind her, "Sora!?"

darkriku14

beginning and end
oh the happiness and sadness combined @_@

update soon!

maybe they'll think that Kairi is going insane and send her to a mental institute =O

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
Maybe...*Dr. Evil pinky thing* <_<.....>_>

No sooner had Kairi turned around to fix her cerulean eyes on the azure eyed boy then had her heart started racing. She clutched the sides of her head and shouted, "I'M DREAMING! I'M DREAMING!!!" She shook her auburn head rapidly ((Its Spirited Away all over again o_O))

"Kai..." Sora began, his voice was so soft it sounded like breeze whistling past her ear. She looked up not daring to believe her eyes, "Sora..." She uttered as her eyes swelled with tears. She could see forever in his the starlight the moonlight. Sora cast her a concerned yet guilty look before he sadly smiled at her, "Yeah..."

Kairi promptly threw herself at him in an attempt to embrace the burnette....only to go straight through him. Her head bashed against the wall with a thud. She definetly felt something when she passed through him. It was like he was made of fog...

"Kairi...Your eyes arent lying...I'm standing right here." He told her spreading his arms. "W-why did I go through you?!" She stuttered trying to slow her racing heart.

Sora looked at the floor as if he was speaking to his shoes not Kairi, "Because...I'm not real...I'm an image of my true self....right now I'm stuck between heaven and hell....sort of a Purgatory....I was called back in to this world to do something I needed to fulfill..." he explained quietly.

Kairi then took a moment to register his appearence. He was completely cloaked in black garments...Black pants, black shirt, black fingerless gloves, black necklace. "Why are y-you dressed in black?" She questioned.

He looked up at her for a breif moment, "Because...its proof that I've sinned..." Kairi's eyes widened at his statement, "What are you tlaking about!? You are one of the most kind and decent people I know!" She barked.

Were...

Her heart pounded against her chest ready to jump out. Sora gave a sad smirk, "Kairi...I never told you about my past before I moved here...plus the fact I almost killed Yazoo back at Vegas..."

Kairi gazed at him while he said this, "He looks the same...just as good-looking as usual...Listen to yourself Kairi! You are imagining you and a dead guy being together! Now THATS what they call a 'long distance relationship!"

At that second The door opened, "Kairi...?" A voice said. Kairi glanced up to see the last Strife child staring at her. She glanced over at Sora but he had hid behind the dresser. "Yeah?" She asked. Noelle rubbed her bloodshot eyes, "I thought I heard....never mind...just come downstairs when your done okay..." She said before turning on her heel and leaving quickly. Kairi caught a strangled sob from her before she left.

Sora reemerged, "Shes....so....pale.." His eyes were clouded with concern. That flared Kairi's temper, "Yeah! Shes pale! What the hell do you expect Sora! Her brother is freaking dead! You! You are dead! Did you forget it!?DO you have ANY idea of how terrible shes been! Or your mother!?"

Sora looked down guiltily not looking at her in the face but remained silent, "Okay Mr. Silent I'll tell you anyway! Your mother is greiving so bad her face is sunken in! Shes a wreck! She can barely stand up! And your father...hes trying to be strong but hes suffering! You wanna know why? Because his only son is dead! On top of that his daughter wont even come out of your room! All she does is cry and sit at the balcony muttering your name all day! Shes a wreck! She cant even look up without tears streaming down her face!

She hasnt eaten! She hasnt even done anything! She doesnt come to school! All she does is sit there crying in to that With plushie you gave her on Christmas! Look at me when I' talking to you!" She shreiked trying to slap him but only having her hand go through him.

Sora looked heartbroken, "She has...?" Kairi at that point screamed, "Yes!" Sora looked the other way...he looked as if he was fighting tears...if ghosts could even cry. "And me...I cant stop thinking about you! Eveer time I look in the mirror I see your face!"

I look in the mirror and see your face...
If I look deep enough...
So many things inside that are just like you are
Taking over....

Sora then stared at her, "Kairi...How could I stand by and let that car hit you?"

Kairi didnt know what to say but then her anger got the better of her, "Well you didnt have to save me! Why are you always saving me!?"

Sora looked her in the eyes...his face was so close...if ghosts could breathe she knew she would feel his breath on her face. He looked her seriously in the eyes,

"Because I care about you..."

---------------------------------

Bet you all thougt hed say Because I love you...but nope! Stupid teenagers and their hormones >_>

Sterling_Silver

Dagadut.
lol i really did think he was gonna say that... but hormones aren't such a bad thing!! i dunno about you guys, but i enjoy being hormone driven. ^-^ how else could i possibly be a pervert? not like i am one but....>_>....updart soon SA. cause i still don't have skool.xD

K

Kairi_MAX

This is sooooo long*spinning*. How can anyone read all of that. No afence. It's great!

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
Aye aye cap'n....I will....soon.....today....sometime -_-. I already have to update a DNAngel fanfic and a Nightmare Before Xmas fanfic......my fingers hurt...=_=... dammit all! >_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back