• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Left Behind...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

darkriku14

beginning and end
*gasp* THE HORMONES! THEY STRIKE AGAIN! @_@

anyway, update soon, it's getting all dramatic and stuff

Mr.

OOC: *appears*
Must...find...scene with the Titanic...O__o *dies, spaz*
I ish sick today. *snifflecoughsneeze*

(>-.-)>

It's all awesome, though. FUNNY AS HELL. XD

Noezel7

wow it took me two days but i finally read the whole thing. its great and i can't wait to hear more. what is sora's dark secret? is he really a woman?? *total randomness!*

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
xD no no hes not a girl. I probably wont get to updart today because my teachers are bastards and gave me two DBQs ((essays)) A nonficiton article to make, a spanish test tomarrow. ((Mi professore es un bastardo)) And I have to go to math tutoring cuz I got a muy muy bad grade...(cough55cough) so ill try and update tmrw.

SA

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
true...true...I was watching Titanic like yesterday....then my dad came in and said, "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU WATCHING!?" then I yelled back, "ITS A CLASSIC! I SAW IT WHEN I WAS 5!"

good times....

this chapter Im gonna lighten the saddness with some dandy memories......like in My Dog Skip when they talk about memories....................SKIIIIIIP!!!! *sobs*

Sora POV

At that moment the nostagalia penetrated my mind. Memories like sweet flashbacks raced through my mind.

~*~*~*~*

It was summer and it was close to summer break so Noelle, me, Riku, Megan, Kaze, Riku, and Kairi had spent the night at our house. It was te morning and we were getting ready to go to school.

Noelle, Kaze, Megan and me were at the breakfeast nook ((yes they have a nook...whatever the hell that is...)) We were watching tv as we ate on our mini flatscreen. Kaze was drinking coke, Megan was eating Trix, I was watching tv while my sister was reading the cereal box.

I watched as the news came up, "This man is suspected of attempting to kill three people in Twilightburg..." THe reporter said. It showed a picture of a gaunt, hairy man. Kaze then nodded, "He needs therapy..."

I nodded, 'Thats a serial killer."

Noelle then blinked, "Wow...he really does need therapy if he was trying to murder cereal..."

Kaze and me exchanged looks of 'how-dumb-is-she?' while Megan laughed. I then pointed at my sister, "Dont talk for the rest of the afternoon..."

She pouted and went back to reading the cereal.....about a minute later she said, "Dont know why anyone would try to kill such a delicious way to start the morning...."

Kaze had the 'I'm surrounded by idiots...' look. Megan choked on a lemony yellow and raspberry blue before milk shot from her nose.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Later at school.....

Allie didnt seem to want to take a hint...She still wanted Riku back even though he and my sister were a couple. She was causin drama....

Kaze said it was because her time of the month.....

Megan then supplemented his sentence, "Means her hormones are raging out of control like a forest fire yearning for attention of a male...."

That made me a little sick.....

Right now ALlie was talking to my sister in a circle of all of us. "Riku and I were meant to be together!" She shreiked at Noelle.

Noelle nodded, " I wish I could say the same for your thighs...."

The people surrounding us roared with laughter...even Kaze cracked a smile...((ITS THE APOCOLYPSE! TO THE BUNKER!))

Allie turned so red in the face that her face harmonized with Kairi's hair.

"I WILL NOT STAND FOR THIS!" She screamed.

Noelle pointed at Kaze's girlfriend, "Take it Megan!"

Megan grinned, "But I bet you'll lay down for it....."

More hoots and whistles rang out as Allie shook with rage giving her the impression that she was a bomb about to go off. SHe then dashed off screaming about trash...

I then nodded, "We could make a coat out of her..."

"We'd have to kill her...." Kairi agreed.

Namine bit her lip, "Do we really?"

Kaze rolled his eyes, "No Namine, most people like coats that urinate....>_>"

-------------------------------------

Later that week in class Allie was telling her friends about how something terrible was happening to her.

Me and everyone had to unfortunetly sit next to them. It was well known Allie was a slut.

"Christy, Anna I just talked to someone back home and they are doing the most terrible thing! They are tearing down the most important building in my family history!

Noelle then cut it, "Oh my God they're tearing down Matress World!?

Allie tried to ignore her and said,"They are tearing down the place where I spent my happiest moments as a child!"

Noelle then put in, "Oh I'm sorry Allie. They're tearing down Boys Town?"

Allie then shreiked, "SHUT UP!"

Kaze shook his finger in a scolding way, "Allie jealousy is an ugly thing!- And so are you in anything backless...
----------------------------------------------

Another time with a fight between Noelle and Allie....

"Riku isnt just going to go with two girls like some minx!" Noelle yelled.

ALlie shouted, "Why, Strife, thats the law of the jungle!"

Kaze then said, "Thank you Sheena, queen of the slut people..."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

After Megan and Kaze's surgery Megan thought she had a near death experience.

"Being dead really changed my life!" Megan cheerfully said.

Riku looked up frm his copy of Sports Illustrated (*coughswimsuiteditioncough* xD)) "It does that for a lot of people Megan..."
--------------------
While we were all playing monopoly I was losing and being a sore loser....."Sora stop being a disdam!" My sister snapped. I replied, "Disdam isnt a word sis..." Megan pouted, "Is too!"

I then said, "Okay use it in a sentence!"

Kaze yawned, "Youre no good at disdam game..."
------------------------------------------------------------
Riku and I were experiencing serious deja vu. I was starting to get freaked out and Riku was saying, "FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SORA CALM DOWN!"

I then seized his arm, "YOU SAID THAT BEOFRE TOO! THIS IS LIKE THE TWILIGHT ZONE! WE GOT ON A TRAIN AND SOMEHOW ENDED UP IN MEGAN'S MIND!!!!"

WE were sitting at the tv watching Lost when Noelle stomped in, "I've been on the phone for an hour and you'll never guess what happened!"

Me: You realized you forgot to dial first?
Noelle: No.
Riku: You were holding the reciver the wrong way?
Megan: You we re talking in to the tv remote instead of the phone?
Kaze: A shoe?
Noelle: NO! Dammit I'm not an idiot!- the tv has a remote?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was Christmas when me and my sister were five.

We each wanted presents and mom said we were going to get equal.

Noelle pouted, "Oh Sora I dont want to be treated as your equal!"

I blinked, "You dont?"

She then pouted more, "Of course not!"

I shrugged. SHe added, "I want to be treated a lot better than you...."

Me: -_-

------------------
random things i was thinking up...blame too many apple pies from Subway.....

King_Mickey1000

I taste like chicken
Somewhere up high...getting ready to snipe your as
YAY!! FINALLY A NEW CHAPTER!!
9760.gif

Krazy

Jabberwocky
APPLE PIES FROM MICKEY D'S ARE BETTAH!! *twitch*

"YOU SAID THAT BEFORE TOO! THIS IS LIKE THE TWILIGHT ZONE! WE GOT ON A TRAIN AND SOMEHOW ENDED UP IN MEGAN'S MIND!!!!" o.o I feel fer you, Sora. XD;

"You're no good at disdam game..." XDDD

Megan choked on a lemony yellow and raspberry blue before milk shot from her nose. <-- I am proud to say that I've never had anything shot from my nose! xDDDD;

Awesomeness, SA. :3

Last edited:

Sterling_Silver

Dagadut.
having ANYTHING shoot out of your nose hurts, i'd know. i've shot out milk, sprite, orange juice, and even cheese. not a very pleasent feeling. xD nice random updart SA. i'll be awaiting the next.....>.>...<.<.....eventually. ^-^

darkriku14

beginning and end
YAY NEW CHAPTER! The randomness continues!...even after the sadness! woopie!

i've never had anything shot out of my nose << >>

*awaits the next chapter*

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
greetings! ^_^ I dont come bearing a chap but I come bearing other things! I need yer guys opinions on these icons.....my bro just got photoshop and it annoys me cuz hes good with it..but i tried with these so tell me what ya think......if u do ill write a chap...BWAHHA blackmail! XP

Riku:
riku-lost.png

Kaze Bubbles XD:
kaze-bubbles.jpg

Daisuke X3: http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a306/TwilightHeart1292/Daisuke-icon.jpg

Dark: http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a306/TwilightHeart1292/Dark-icon.jpg

Kaze ummm >_>: http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a306/TwilightHeart1292/umm.jpg

Dark_Mistress001

The one with Daisuke is so cute! Riku and Dark are so hot in those icons XD. Kaze likes bubble? huh? Anyways the icons are really cool i like them. So all you need to do is update ^-^.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back