• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Let me get this straight...please explain

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

King_of_Hearts

Ok.

So there are the worlds.

Then there is Kingdom Hearts which is where all hearts come from and all hearts return.

The door to LIGHT and the door to DARKNESS are the door ways to Kingdom hearts.

Is that how it goes?

I am a little confused,

In KH1 Ansem(heartless) sought the door to darkness to reach kingdom hearts, and was destoryed when the light from kingdom hearts hit him. Mckey and Riku sealed themselves on the other side IN Kingdom hearts.

Yet somehow that wasnt kingdom hearts...

In Kh2 seems the Orginization want sora to kill heartless to MAKE Kingdom hearts. How do you even get started with that? Do you tell like one heart to go here and all will follow. I thought Kingdom Hearts was its own place.

Then in KH2 you enter some door, follow Xemnas and then you kill him and sora a riku are in some place where they find the door to the LIGHT, wich was suppost to lead to KH and they end up back at Destiny island?

I just am trying to understand.

T

Tyler Durden

join the club, man.

No theories from me now, except saying that maybe kindgom hearts is like a tent, you can take it down and put it somewhere else, but not without getting those dumb sticks right.

Dark Fenrir

beyond the distance of the twilight haven
I think that is kingdom hearts is a thing made up of countless hearts and they never said that the door to light led to kingdom hearts but it did lead to Sora and Rikus' light , destiny islands. the door at the end of kh2 was given to sora by the hearts from xemnas's kingdom hearts so they could enter kingdom hearts and stop xemnas. something like that it is really confusing.

Magnus Prime

Theory 1: Xemnas might have just been making a "door" into Kingdom Hearts

Theory 2: Door to Light, Door to Darkness, hmmm he might have created the Door to Nothingness

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
The "Kingdom Hearts" from the first game wasnt really Kingdom Hearts. Xehanort's heartless believed it was, but it was actually the door to the realm of darkness. So Mickey and Riku didnt get trap IN Kingdom Hearts, but in the realm of darkness.

What Xemnas and the Org were trying to do was their own version of Kingdom Hearts. Saix said something like "OUR Kingdom Hearts," so it's not the REAL Kingdom Hearts, it's just a different version they created.

The Door to the Light thing is a bit confusing. All throught the first game and the beginning of KHII, it sounded like once Sora opened that door, everything would go back to normal. Like, all the worlds would come back together and the darkness was gonna disappear. Remember Kairi's grandmother, and her story? I dont very well, but supposely the world separated into Light and Darkness, and when Sora opened the Door to Light, that separation would disappear. But it obviously hasnt. UNLESS... Sora and Riku just confused that portal for the Door to Light. Maybe that wasnt really the Door to Light, just a norml portal that opened so they could go back to Destiny Islands. Who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back