• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Letter=BBS (theory)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SoraXVen

you know that letter Sora and the gang got at the end of the KH2. well i thought that may be the note was explaining the legend of the 3 keyblade warriors more in depth through the kings view (since he was there.) i thought of this because of that interview with Namoura (sorry if it's misspelled) that was posted here a while ago when he was asked if this takes place in the past. he responded that it may take place in the past or the future. i think what he meant by that was the actual events took place 10 years ago like he said later, but what the game covers is actually just stories he told them through this letter and then KH3 would be Sora, Rikku and Kairi trying to find out more on what happened to the warriors and Master Xeanhort because of some new danger.

I know this theory has a lot of holes but it just came off the top of my head and i want to know what you guys think:thumbsup:

Macabre

Gold Member
it was a calling from the king.he wouldn't have sent them this so quickly.if he did,then he would've gone deeper.

Stars

リク
I always think that the letter they received from the King are explained about KH:Coded...
But it could be about BBS too..

Fuyu

I don't think so. The interview was saying about the new three games (when we didn't know that there would be so many). And as we see, we have a game of a past, from closer past and from future.

The letter is probably there only to show that the KH story doesn't end there.

Macabre

Gold Member
I don't think so. The interview was saying about the new three games (when we didn't know that there would be so many). And as we see, we have a game of a past, from closer past and from future.

The letter is probably there only to show that the KH story doesn't end there.

yes.it just showed to the players that there was a new beginning.

Bh325

I agree with Fuyu, the letter would be a great start to a new game and a new journey. Nomura said in one interview (you can find it in the thread named "Kingdom Hearts III") that it could and should be considered as a new beginning. There will be new games after the three already announced ones and Nomura stated that Sora and his friends will return, so I think the letter is a start for a new journey.:toungesmile:

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
yeah it is about what happens in KH3 not bbs

Nobody knows that for sure.

I agree with Fuyu, the letter would be a great start to a new game and a new journey. Nomura said in one interview (you can find it in the thread named "Kingdom Hearts III") that it could and should be considered as a new beginning.

I always thought that the letter would most likely lead up to the events of Coded, because it was confirmed that Coded takes place after KH2. It would make sense that way.

But if what you say is true, then it might hint to a future game as well. (Although, theoretically, Coded would have to be squeezed somewhere in between then. >.>)

A

Anima Relic

I'm more inclined to think that the letter has more to do with Coded than anything else.

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
I'm more inclined to think that the letter has more to do with Coded than anything else.

THANK you. Everyone seems to forget that Coded takes place after KH2. Maybe it's just a letter to tell them about the Journal Entry Jiminy found. Maybe the King wanted to tell them that he was going to use a virtual Sora to retrace their steps, and tells them not to worry. And, I agree with the person who started this topic as well. Maybe he decided to wite to SRK about VAT and their battle against MX. Or something like that.

D

dave18911

what if the letter is holding details of what happend in the past. cuz bbs is suppost to take place 10 yrs ago right. so wat if the letter states what happened 10 yrs ago with King Mickey and MX.

Example:
they get the letter after defeating Xemnas and organization 13 and they letter says thanks for everything u did in helping defeat them, and then later goes on saying that another incident has happened and that King Mickey will need their help (sora, riku, kairi) first off he explains the events of what happened 10 yrs ago (the secret video we saw at the end of kh2 & kh2 fm) then later its says that King Mickey and some others were able to subdue the incident at the time and stopped the evil, but after the incidents that have been going on (kh1 and kh2) that some of the trouble that was in the past has surfaced once again and that is the reason for the letter so that they can go and help out the King!

this is just my own thought not wat someone else said, but dont bash me if someone else already said this cuz i wouldnt have known.

P.S. --- tell me what u think

Bh325

Well, I think that Mickey wants to tell them about the experiment he did in Coded. Maybe the letter comes before he does the experiment and he wants them to be there. Or then Mickey could already have done the experiment, and had found something shocking. Then he would need Sora and friends to help him with something he found out about the journal entry.

But the journal entry was something like: we must go back and heal their pain. That could be referring to a lot of things, but now I'm going to use one that could tie BBS with Coded. Maybe the entry was referring to VAT. Let me explain. VAT fought MX, and they could have lost. So MX leaves them in a very bad shape. Then Sora and friends need to go and save VAT from a still unknown threat.

Remeber, the BBS part wasn't the whole point. I could possibly be very wrong. But the point was to say that maybe the letter was related to Coded, but also a start for a new journey. We'll just have to wait.:toungesmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back