• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

lev

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home bound

Just Caaaalm Down
level up

do you think there will be any major changes from the leveling up in kh to kh2? Such as the speed since kh2 will be a lot longer, your thoughts

Last edited:

Bloodwinter

Im not so sure they will raise the level, as so much the experience points it takes to getting a level. I beleive it only took 16,000 EXP to get from 99-100 in KH, making it only 4 repeated fights with the Rock Golem to gain the level that should be the hardest to obtain.

Home bound

Just Caaaalm Down
....yes i guess that could be true. but remember in the beginning of kh, you talk to tidus, wakka, and selphie, your leveling up speed will change due to your answers to their questions. After you finish, you'll talk to wakka and he'll either say something like you'll start your journey at mid-day, dawn, or night. i chosed dawn ,which leveling up made the gameplay easier for me. So do you think you'll be able to choose your leveling speed in kh2 too?

S King

Well, the levelling up I suppose will be similar, but the skills learned are greater. Example: in one of the gameplay footages Sora level up. Just below the text that said Sora reach whatever level, his 'Magic' increased. This did not affect his MP (we're guessing) so there most be more stats.

E

Ecstacy

well obviously the moves are gonna be crazier and most likely some moves will be harder to get than others ( can't wait ) but i imagine the leveling up will be the same. it was fine just the way it was anyway.

Brian

W.o.F

I hope it gets harder, i thought it was a "Little" too easy but then again i dont remember what choices i picked at the beggining of the game. Hope they improve it. It doesnt matter to me anyway.

Bloodwinter

insoulent said:
....yes i guess that could be true. but remember in the beginning of kh, you talk to tidus, wakka, and selphie, your leveling up speed will change due to your answers to their questions. After you finish, you'll talk to wakka and he'll either say something like you'll start your journey at mid-day, dawn, or night. i chosed dawn ,which leveling up made the gameplay easier for me. So do you think you'll be able to choose your leveling speed in kh2 too?

They will most definately give you the option for difficulty sakes. However, I am not sure if it will be chosen the same way as it was in the first one.

Home bound

Just Caaaalm Down
hmmm, bhk will receive his "awakening" so maybe he'll talk to his friends, but you might be right bloodwinter

Home bound

Just Caaaalm Down
hmmm you're right blood winter. well, the first game, we played only as sora and kh2 has an extra player, bhk, so s-e might just put that in. BUT, im pretty sure they'll think of another way to do it.

S King

Actually, the 255 thing is a long story that I can't be bother to remember. I just remember some vague points about bits, bytes, hex and that 2^8=256. Someone more computer literate could possibly explain it to you people.

Bloodwinter

insoulent said:
hmmm you're right blood winter. well, the first game, we played only as sora and kh2 has an extra player, bhk, so s-e might just put that in. BUT, im pretty sure they'll think of another way to do it.

Yeah, I'm sure they'll think of some creative way to do it. Never once though, did I think 1 level higher then 99 was thought of as "kiddy" when lvl 99 seemed to fall short of being kiddy.

Heartless1990

Bloodwinter said:
Yeah, I'm sure they'll think of some creative way to do it. Never once though, did I think 1 level higher then 99 was thought of as "kiddy" when lvl 99 seemed to fall short of being kiddy.

Quite different actually. Seeing that level 99 was not as simple as one 1 and two 0's. The biggest reason it's such a big problem to me is pokemon. Their highest level is 100...It's too...'related'

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
On 1 of the comic con vids we se Sora lvl up in the same way as KH1,

BUt if it were me, i'd like to see EXP used as munny, so instead of lvling up, you actually buy more HP,MP and new reaction moves for regular heartless

Bloodwinter

Heartless1990 said:
Quite different actually. Seeing that level 99 was not as simple as one 1 and two 0's. The biggest reason it's such a big problem to me is pokemon. Their highest level is 100...It's too...'related'

True. But to some, they might not even notice the diffrence. I think 100 leaves a sence of completion. Stopping at 99, unless in an FF game, feels a bit awkward to me.

Thats just me though, so it doesnt really matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back