• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lilo and Stitch world?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ultima_keyblade

Lost in Time
I just watched the new trailer and it shows stitch. I was wondering, do you guys think there will be a lilo and stitch level, or will stitch just be like a summon or something?

The Unkind Soul

not to sound like an idiot but when the trailer showed Stitch, it wasn't in gameplay form, meaning that maybe he's not a summon but a real cast character. so maybe you meet up with him in space while you're in the gummi ship and he crash lands at hb. helps you defeat heartless and nobodies and flys back into space. THAT WOULD BE AWESOME !!!!:D :D

Owaz

There might be a world..or poor Stitch might just be a summon. We won't know until we get more info or play the game. But supposedly a new Dengeki Magazine is coming with info on a new world, so maybe Stitch's world will be shown..or maybe not. We don't know. <_<

helios

Bronze Member
that is wierd they havent had an emphasis on summons there has been absolutely no news on summons but id like to see a world i just dont want to find all of his cousins.

Owaz

helios said:
that is wierd they havent had an emphasis on summons there has been absolutely no news on summons but id like to see a world i just dont want to find all of his cousins.

That would be worse than finding the dalmations. But I wouldn't be surprised if they emphansized the finding dalmation thing into finding Stitch's cousins. xD

Box_ghost

The Unkind Soul said:
not to sound like an idiot but when the trailer showed Stitch, it wasn't in gameplay form, meaning that maybe he's not a summon but a real cast character. so maybe you meet up with him in space while you're in the gummi ship and he crash lands at hb. helps you defeat heartless and nobodies and flys back into space. THAT WOULD BE AWESOME !!!!:D :D

Yeah, see the problem with that is that it violates the basic pricipal of interstellar travel. You are supposed to meddle, and Nomura said that worlds aren't supposed to interact with each other such as Tarzan/Aladdin. Such same could be said about Stich/Hallow Bastion. So most likely he's a summon

vinnieminnie

i like those side quests so i think it would be fun if they put all his brothers in the game

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Maybe his ship will be similar to Monstro, in that you are heading towards a world, but halfway there maybe you get caught in a battle between stich's ship and people chasing after him, and eventuall you dock onto his ship and possibly do somehting there?

It's not actually a world, with a keyhole and all, but it is a place....I dunno how to describe what it is, but basically exactly what monstro was....big whale floating around space, you cross paths with him and you have an advernture inside of him, even though it's not a world with a keyhole and all...

O

Orochi Yashiro

Yeah, I've Always Wanted To Fight Alongside Something As Psychotic As I Am!

Zophar

I think Stich will just be a character who ends up in another world, like beast in KH1. Let's just hope that they DON'T have a Lilo and Stitch world, that would suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back