• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Limit form

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaChosen

Calm and Collected Veteran
Awards
it's a new limit form i think. you know how each form gives you special powers? will, since the new limit form looks like sora's original costume, only bigger, i think that it gives you ability to use powers that you had in the first game and that were taken out for the second game. that's what it looks like to me.

Mysticgamer

It's great to get these abilities back, I missed them but why his old outfit? It looks awful on him now, even if does fit.

OmegaChosen

Calm and Collected Veteran
Awards
it's to show that he can use his old abilities. it makes since logically. just not aesthitically. i guess they should have made it look cooler, but i don't think anything can make a red jumpsuit-like "pants/shirt?" with white jacket look cool. only making them black will make them cool. and they already did that. :)

Mysticgamer

What I really want is platinum...Just think about it, you could learn holy or something useful.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Or possibly fighting all the members of Organization XIII in KH2FM but I think I like the speculation that it can be gained from playing CoM first and obtained the saved file in your memory card.

Zypher

I plan on Playing Kh1, than CoM, and than HK2FM. I think getting Limit form from the CoM save file would be a good idea.

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Okay, look closely at the KH2 FM trailer, during the part where Sora goes into limit form.

Notice anything?

Donald and Goofy's health bars are still there...!?
I have no idea what that means, because in every other form you have to give up at least one friend....
Has this already been said, because I am just really confused... v.v

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back