• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Limited Edition covers: which did you get?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which Limited Edition cover did you get?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vin

Bronze Member
i got stupid wisdom form i hate that form so much i wanted valor so so bad more then anything

skilled keyblada

OOO PICK ME!!! if i bothered to cheat my @$$ through the game with a strategy guide, i really couldent care less, id paint it pink okay....PINK!!!

DLUSNL1

Im glad i didnt get Final, it seems that its the one everyone wanted and most people got. I think they should have made fewer of those than all the others. Im glad I got wisdom, because i predicted from the moment i reserved it that thats the one i'd get, and it seems that most people dont like the form, and I do. Yes, the pose Sora's in is weak, but who cares? Actually i was a bit pissed tho, mine wasnt in the best condition. Shipping was rough on the corners and a whole bunch of my bestiary pages were like rippily, like they'd been wet

Haruko

I got I silver one ... so I guess its final right? What do the other ones look?(other then the colors) like I looked for pics of the covers but no luck. Can someone help I am curious about them.

Edit: Wait if final is white then my sliver is a regular one?

Xelias

If someone could post images that would be so nice, i'm french, and i cant get those :/

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
I got final. The day I got kh2 (on the 29) i got the guide too but my mom had already gotten it and she scared me saying that they weren't letting people pick up their orders. When she gave the game and the guide 2 me I was so happy I cried and SCREAMED! I love Final form :D

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
Yea I'm surprised they didn't make an Anti-Form cover. I think that would be totally awesome I would want that one!! Or maybe not.. I like my Final Form Cover... But an Anti-Form cover would be sick

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
yea it seems that final form is pretty common though because it looks like most people got it... (according 2 the poll) I kinda want a rare one y'know? but oh well I love Final Form

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back