• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

linear story line

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
I don't think the storylines of the upcoming games will get as convoluted as KH2, since they're only side-stories.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I'm sure it will be plenty good, if that's what you mean.
=/

Cyanide Sprinkle

KH1 and KH2 did have linear storylines..Hopefully there will be like sidequests in BBS to keep more going on and like secret bosses

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
KHI has more things to do than any of the other games combined. :eek:

Cyanide Sprinkle

Since its a Nomura game the story will be fixed so yeah its linear, but hopefully they will have other things to do to distract you from the main storyline

Dual

In the World, looking for something worth finding
KHI has more things to do than any of the other games combined. :eek:

Except for Crisis Core, you spent more time in the side missions that the story.

I wouldn't doubt that BBS and 358/2 both have a plenty amount of side-quest, specially the latter since it's Roxas time as a member of Org XIII, meaning he would be on duty, doign whatever he did for the Org which I guess is kill Heartless, which in turn means that he's bound to get sidetracked

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Except for Crisis Core, you spent more time in the side missions that the story.

I wouldn't doubt that BBS and 358/2 both have a plenty amount of side-quest, specially the latter since it's Roxas time as a member of Org XIII, meaning he would be on duty, doign whatever he did for the Org which I guess is kill Heartless, which in turn means that he's bound to get sidetracked
I was talking about out of all the Kingdom Hearts games.

Have you ever heard of FM+?
Us mortals have no access to such things.
And I'm talking about Trinity Marks, Puppies, Mini-Games, etc, that KHI had.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards

I'd like to see the Mini-Games and Trinity Marks make a comeback, but the puppies were just plain irritating, in my opinion.

Y

Yannis

Us mortals have no access to such things.
FM+ has the most sidequests. Trust me..

The trinity marks were great. Thanks to them the partymembers didnt feel like a burden xD

A

Azrael

I'm sure BBS will have a hell of a storyline, wanna know why? NO KAIRI wielding Keyblades nuff said.

One or two sidequests will be nice =P

Macabre

Gold Member
I think each of the scenarios will be linear and will not have any side-quests.
It'll probably have worlds with paths that do not divide into other paths.

C

Colours

I'm sure BBS will have a hell of a storyline, wanna know why? NO KAIRI wielding Keyblades nuff said.

One or two sidequests will be nice =P
Lmao.What, we'll just have to wait and see if it's a hell of a story".

I think each of the scenarios will be linear and will not have any side-quests.
It'll probably have worlds with paths that do not divide into other paths.

Wrong, every world has it's own problems that lead to the main concept of the game.Lmao

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
I don't believe any of them are side stories. Here's how I think of it.

BBS sets the stage for KH. Towards the end of KH, when Sora stabs himself, not only does that sound the groundwork for KHII,but it also establishes plot developments for CoM and Days. With that in mind, the climax of KH leads directly into Days(although that's underground because the story mainly focuses on Sora from KH on). On the surface, the end of KH leads right into CoM. After CoM, the actual gameplay of Days should take place because the next 358 days is the setting for Days, so it rises up and become the surface game (since Sora is unable to due to his sleep). With a day to separate them (the first day Roxas is in data Twilight town, since we only get to play the last 6 days), that brings us right to KH II, which needless-to-say eventually brings us to Coded after the events of KHII have taken place and peace is with the worlds once more.

So, overall, with the exception of Days' slightly bizarre placement, I'd say they're all very linear to me.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
I think it's like side stories but probably relevant to the KH universe but I wonder if it's also something for the fans until KH3 comes out and all. Otherwise, not too sure.

C

Colours

I think it's like side stories but probably relevant to the KH universe but I wonder if it's also something for the fans until KH3 comes out and all. Otherwise, not too sure.

Agreed, though there isn't much to do when you have a side quest that's boring.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Well they'll just have to be interesting, then.
>_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back