• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lion King World Officially In KH2 ( Scan )

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

helios

Bronze Member
Wow but why did they make them animals can you still fuse cause goofy is a turtle and donald is a bird.

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

Badass dude! I had already heard rumors of a Lion King world in KH2, but this is awesome! Sora's gonna pwn some evil lion ass, hell ya!

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
YoshiAngemon said:
Well, Sora would hold the Keyblade in his mouth (ala Zolo with his third sword), and use jumps and his paws to help aid in attacks. Donald holds his Staff-based weaponry in his talons (because birds have them). And Goofy still holds his shield on his shell (just like his Sea Turtle Form)! .................
But if Sora were a Pokémon, I'd say he'd be an Eevee.
I think your right. What would Donald and Goofy be? A Psyduck and ....................................................... I don't know

OmegaChosen

Calm and Collected Veteran
Awards
this is just plain wierd. Okay, i've come to terms with sora turning into a lion, but how is he supposed to use the drive ability? what he turns in a dual-key blade weilding lion? how is he supposed to hold two keyblades in his mouth? or maybe he'll turn back into a human when he uses his drive.
or maybe you can't use it at all?
Man that would suck...

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

Jax-Oh1 said:
I think your right. What would Donald and Goofy be? A Psyduck and ....................................................... I don't know
Goofy would be a RAYQUAZA!!! lol

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
Originally Posted by YoshiAngemon
Well, Sora would hold the Keyblade in his mouth (ala Zolo with his third sword), and use jumps and his paws to help aid in attacks. Donald holds his Staff-based weaponry in his talons (because birds have them). And Goofy still holds his shield on his shell (just like his Sea Turtle Form)! .................
But if Sora were a Pokémon, I'd say he'd be an Eevee.
I think your right. What would Donald and Goofy be? A Psyduck and .................................................. ..... I don't know
Goofy would be a RAYQUAZA!!! lol
HAHAleriouse,

New2Ya

I'm lost...
OmegaChosen said:
this is just plain wierd. Okay, i've come to terms with sora turning into a lion, but how is he supposed to use the drive ability? what he turns in a dual-key blade weilding lion? how is he supposed to hold two keyblades in his mouth? or maybe he'll turn back into a human when he uses his drive.
or maybe you can't use it at all?
Man that would suck...
You should think further man!

Instead of thinking of bad ideas, think about this:

A dual-weilding lion. One in his mouth. Where should the other be? In his tail of course!!

This way he can kick butt even better than his human form. And for people saying it's impossible, people also cant run up buildings from 500 meter, yet it happens in FMVs from KH1...

Midnightdragon

This is cool. However, Goofy should be something else...maybe a gazelle. Sure he would be eaten by the lions...but, hey, at least he'd be something else besides a turtle.

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
i'll put it end to this whole animal form thing once and for all.

Sora=Lion: offensive power, well balanced

Donald=Hornbill: little strenght, quick in evasion, perfect for a spellcasters

Goofy=Turtle: very defensive, hard shell, good for defense.

there i said it. ya all happy now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back