• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lion King World Officially In KH2 ( Scan )

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

divinerosekeeper

divinerosekeeper
sora is sooooooo kawaii (u guys all no ima sora's ultimate fangirl so shut up) so ya but it's going to be hella a time trying to fight <.<;; =/ *glomps lion sora*

Legato_Blue

loved the loin king but sora looks like a gaybear as a little lion. and why is goofy always a turtle???

Last edited:

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
I guess this is an interesting little tidbit, but Donald has the same feathered patterns as Zazu, that talking bird in the LK. Lol I wonder if there will be Zazu in there? But anyways, I think Sora looks very cute as a lion LOLZ

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
Wow, Now Sora changes costumes in 1/4 of the worlds so far. Now he's a mermaid, and old timey cartoon, a trick-or-treater and a lion cub. wowsies!
I also think there is more to the scans, because in the second scan i see leon's arm and gublade, and in the first scan another weird kinda arm.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
This world looks awesome. I'm so glad that Nomura is adding a lot of innovative things in this game and also attempting to do things that are different( And I guess that's what makes him such a good game creator). First he puts in a live-action movie world. Then he puts in a black and white world. And now he puts in a world where you get to be an animal. The originality in this game is right now to me it's strongest link( besides the unique storyline). And to those complaining about how Sora's going to use the keyblade. Umm, either you're all blind or you just don't want to look at the whole scan but if look at the pic, which is as clear as broad day light, you can see that Sora is wielding the keyblade with his mouth. So stop complaining will you. It's gamers like this that force game creators to stop creating new original things in games and continue to make the same-old, unoriginal cliched style game over and over again :rolleyes: .

Last edited:

Hitsugaya_Sagara

This will be very fun to play, playing with Sora has a lion will be very unique. And very different. He will probably be much faster has well. Yeah, fusion will probably be locked, but that's okay. His lion moves are probably enough.

I don't understand why some don't like it and say it would have been better if he were human. Pretty much all the other levels are of him human, why does this one need to be too? But anyways, I am really excited for this.

biglipsxi

WhO u ThAnK u DeAliN wIt
if he was hman n-e wauys he would get eatin by all those wild animals so it was necassary to make him a animal to fit in

Beyene

Things to think about.

Well 1st on the 21st we get more scans.

Sora Drive bar still works but fusion is ify.

Zazu and Donald look alike.

Who will be the Boss another than Scarface...come on. Him as the boss...to easy. Just like the Jungle world. Most likely a ORG will be a Boss in these kind of worlds.

Will Timon and Pumba be Summons? Even better Refickey? Plz have him!

Where is Donalds Staff? Will he use his beak and will goofy use his shell as a sheld? lol

Are those Heyena's Heartless?

Last edited:

Beyene

What wild animals...So what he the Keyblade master plus he has Simba's Trust. Simba's the King/Prince, He tells them who to obey, also Simba and there whole world owe's Sora Big time.

and the other are alrdy bad.

But I understand the Communication part that makes sense.

Last edited:

ur-vile

Awards
King Sora_Strife said:
This world looks awesome. I'm so glad that Nomura is adding a lot of innovative things in this game and also attempting to do things that are different( And I guess that's what makes him such a good game creator). First he puts in a live-action movie world. Then he puts in a black and white world. And now he puts in a world where you get to be an animal. The originality in this game is right now to me it's strongest link( besides the unique storyline). And to those complaining about how Sora's going to use the keyblade. Umm, either you're all blind or you just don't want to look at the whole scan but if look at the pic, which is as clear as broad day light, you can see that Sora is wielding the keyblade with his mouth. So stop complaining will you. It's gamers like this that force game creators to stop creating new original things in games and continue to make the same-old, unoriginal cliched style game over and over again :rolleyes: .

Well said. I keep crossing my fingers for a Tron world, though. [grin]

Dancbanks

Boldly Going Nowhere
Website
www.habhelp.com
Brilliant! He might be like Link-Wolf from twilight princess.... heheheh. He might attack like that... who knows. RUSH RUSH RUSH! Thats a combo. It would be better without the keyblade, he could scratch, or bite. Ah well.

YoshiAngemon

Well, Sora would hold the Keyblade in his mouth (ala Zolo with his third sword), and use jumps and his paws to help aid in attacks. Donald holds his Staff-based weaponry in his talons (because birds have them). And Goofy still holds his shield on his shell (just like his Sea Turtle Form)! TURTLE! What if harm found its way to you? Terrible, terrible, TURTLE harm. The kind that makes you cry out like a baby in your crib, late at night? TURTLE!!!

Sorry, just having a little Master of Disguise Turtle moment, there. Hee-heeheehee! But if Sora were a Pokémon, I'd say he'd be an Eevee.

Last edited:

iholdthekeys

why has nomura degraded sora to a little lion, it is a disgrace to the coolness and darker part of kh2

why nomura, why

PORQUE!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back