• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Little/Big Zexion Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

S/R/K

So my first theory is kinda so-so. I was thinking that maybe, the original apprentices weren't all transformed in Nobodies/Heartless just around the time Radiant Garden fell. Perhaps those original six stayed behind at the newly dubbed Hollow Bastion and set to work transforming the rest of the castle (since before and after the Garden underwent huge technological changes. Remember the big Heart symbol etched into the castle that was half stone and half gears?) Maybe there was still a little life left there in Hollow Bastion for a while, since how the hell would Saix and Axel have been able to scheme to join the Org. and then take it over, unless they knew of the group and what they had to do to join?

Anyway, that's theory 1. Theory two revolves around Zexion's Illusion element. If someone else has already beaten me to the punch with this one, to hell with it anyway. Maybe Zexion isn't as tall as he is made out to be? Maybe he's using his element of Illusion to continuously cloak himself to appear to be more on the level with his fellow Org. members? I'm sure Larxene and a few of the others (Xigbar too) would probably never let him forget how much of a shrimp he was if he stayed short the entire time. Imagine the jokes of seeing such a little kid (or maybe he's just Short for his age) in a lab coat, or the black and decked out (and mysterious) org. coat. He still seems very young in the Kh manga, but make of that (canon or not) what you will. What helped this theory is thinking of Tsunade from Naruto, who keeps herself looking much younger than she is, all the time.

Please, now feel free to tear apart and examine these theories as you wish.

zexyishsmexy

Maybe there was still a little life left there in Hollow Bastion for a while, since how the hell would Saix and Axel have been able to scheme to join the Org. and then take it over, unless they knew of the group and what they had to do to join?
Wait, what do saix and axel have to do with this?

Gram

Banned
Awards
Anyway, that's theory 1. Theory two revolves around Zexion's Illusion element. If someone else has already beaten me to the punch with this one, to hell with it anyway. Maybe Zexion isn't as tall as he is made out to be?
or maybe he actually grew up before becoming a nobody, XD

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
So my first theory is kinda so-so. I was thinking that maybe, the original apprentices weren't all transformed in Nobodies/Heartless just around the time Radiant Garden fell. Perhaps those original six stayed behind at the newly dubbed Hollow Bastion and set to work transforming the rest of the castle (since before and after the Garden underwent huge technological changes. Remember the big Heart symbol etched into the castle that was half stone and half gears?) Maybe there was still a little life left there in Hollow Bastion for a while, since how the hell would Saix and Axel have been able to scheme to join the Org. and then take it over, unless they knew of the group and what they had to do to join?

Anyway, that's theory 1. Theory two revolves around Zexion's Illusion element. If someone else has already beaten me to the punch with this one, to hell with it anyway. Maybe Zexion isn't as tall as he is made out to be? Maybe he's using his element of Illusion to continuously cloak himself to appear to be more on the level with his fellow Org. members? I'm sure Larxene and a few of the others (Xigbar too) would probably never let him forget how much of a shrimp he was if he stayed short the entire time. Imagine the jokes of seeing such a little kid (or maybe he's just Short for his age) in a lab coat, or the black and decked out (and mysterious) org. coat. He still seems very young in the Kh manga, but make of that (canon or not) what you will. What helped this theory is thinking of Tsunade from Naruto, who keeps herself looking much younger than she is, all the time.

Both of your theories seem pretty unlikely. Yeah, Zexion's element is illusion, and it is likely that he has been using it to cloak himself, but I kind of still think that that isn't really what happens. And yes, this theory has been talked about many times before.

CCs_No1_Fanboy

To me it's more than obvious that Zexion is using his element of illusion to appear taller. Everyone seems to always ignore this, even though they know Zexion has this cool little power of illusion that can turn him into anyone and probably anything. Not everything needs to have some mega deep back story or plot twist.

.:Mega:.

Awards
I just think growth spurt is the easiest solution.

Guys, there's a whole YEAR before the experiments. Plus, remember Riku's over the top growth?

Mage of light

First off Ugh! why does naruto have to dragged into everything?!
Second: either he had a growth spurt or they di something to him to make him taller.

7thspade

Growth spurt seems like the obvious and most logical reason. Why would he put the effort into making himself look taller through his powers? First off, I doubt that he'd care if he was shorter than other people, because he is pretty young. Second, constantly keeping an illusion like that going would probably waste a lot of his energy and attention, so why bother?

funnymanhaha1000

First off Ugh! why does naruto have to dragged into everything?!
Second: either he had a growth spurt or they di something to him to make him taller.

well this one was actually a comparison, and not a bad one at that. at least it wasnt a "OMG NARUTO WOULD BE GREAT IN KH EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" those people are dumb..... not a bad idea for the illusion cloaking. wth to the axel/siax part though.

he grow up in that one year.

102.jpg

izayummikiwi

I kinda partially think it could be the illusionary thing (I mean, come on. You're a 3 footer standing next to giants. Doesn't look too intimidating.), but I have a sort of mini theory... What if it's just an experiment? I mean, Vexen can basically "make" (more or less) people. Why can't he shrink them? Really quite unlikely though...

Disregard that ;P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back