• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Loads of Poop

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kk_s

Two recent GFX's, lots of playing around and experimenting so translation lots of crap XD

avanto.png

lpgeass.png

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
On the second one how did you get the filter looking thing on the bottom part and not the top.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
D: I want your text.

Your effects in the first are pretty random, but would seem incomplete if you took them away. Thats the only thing I hate about working with multiple focals, its the idea set up and 'what to add' because there isn't much out of general manipulation and retouching xD.

I don't have anything constructive about the second. The colorization is a little weird, and nice snagging use of inverted text, it usually doesn't work 'everywhere' but with what you did to the stock. Despite a contrast in opinion, I like it.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
The first one I like. I think the pentool shapes(??) on her face could be removed, or in the very least, reduced to a lower opacity. But with all aside, this one has a great vibe to it. The splatter is good, too. As for the second one I like the inverted Background and text. Like dar, I do think there should be some contrast, but I just can't help but like it as is. Nicely done on both of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back