• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Local Bands

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
"Local" is just another word for "shitty." Otherwise they would have gotten somewhere important.
Local bands are usually bands that are just starting out. You dont start touring all over right after you start a band. First you gain fans around you then you slowly try to spread your fans out.

Arcon-Death

Lol I live in Sacramento... many Rock bands have come out of the area and an hour out [Stockton, Modesto, ect.]

billabong

ain't yo granny's
Website
facebook.com
Local bands are usually bands that are just starting out. You dont start touring all over right after you start a band. First you gain fans around you then you slowly try to spread your fans out.
Agreed.

Abel obviously doesn't know much about how bands work. There are a lot of shitty bands in the mainstream, as is obvious; and there are a lot of great bands that haven't been noticed yet.

Disluxia

Bubbles,

Red Light Green Light

Folly

and the number 12 looks like you

pretty popular some of them but all started right around me

billabong

ain't yo granny's
Website
facebook.com
^Hahaha. Yu-Gi-Oh/Miles' band, right?

Don't tell him I said it, but I didn't like them so much acoustic. D;

Disluxia

I can get to Seattle 3 hours by plane, big deal.

"Local" is just another word for "shitty." Otherwise they would have gotten somewhere important.

hahaa not really man, there are so many bands that are considered local that are pretty good.

Damn, that washington oregon music scene rules so hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back