• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Local Bands

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
hmmmm....

well, some kids from our school has a fairly popular hardcore band. But I don't listen to much american music so, I dont' know their name

A

Azanulbizare

unfortunately, the only local band I can think of is red jumpsuit apparatus

which sucks. and isn't local anymore.

I used to hang with the bassist though, he's pretty cool

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
SAN ANTONIO

The only one I can think of is GIRL IN A COMA. They went to the middle school RIGHT NEXT TO MY HOUSE! *screams*

T

Tyler Durden

@Azanul- I actually like TRJA.

Um...not really that much around me.

Gym Class Heroes got their start around here though.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Lets see here in St. Louis Area:
Model Citizen
Benedict Arnold
and many others but i cant think of them right now and a band that did get their start here but they didnt go by the name they do now. I believed they were called the Blue Monkies which now go by Story of the Year.

axls_mum

my fave local band in London is fat kat remorseless....... wicked party/blues/boogie .......... you can check em out on myspace.com/fatkatremorseless :thumbsup:

Agent007

I ♥ Livi
Website
www.myspace.com
Lets see here in Boston we've got........

Greyspot
Soapstars
Felix Brown
Shattered

They are all pretty decent bands. Greyspot is the best.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
art beat is from L.A. but I'm in Anaheim so I guess that doesn't count. My brother in-law's cousin is in a band. I just don't know the name of it. They played in L.A. before though.

billabong

ain't yo granny's
Website
facebook.com
art beat is from L.A. but I'm in Anaheim so I guess that doesn't count. My brother in-law's cousin is in a band. I just don't know the name of it. They played in L.A. before though.
I've been wondering if the band Art Beat has anything to do with the store "artbeatz."

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
Jimi Hendrix started in Seattle, which I can get to in 3 hours-ish (by boat + driving).

Uhhhh. . . I don't know of many bands that started where I live. I'll probably check with my brother later about it.

I actually thought Tool started around here, but it turns out they started in L.A. . .

Abel

I can get to Seattle 3 hours by plane, big deal.

"Local" is just another word for "shitty." Otherwise they would have gotten somewhere important.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back